Community > Posts By > sorrowedheart

sorrowedheart's photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:37 PM
that movie so rocked the world and it is one of the best movies ever....duck........and dam proud of it.........lol

sorrowedheart's photo
Sat 09/01/07 02:08 PM
The brews stand a chance like a cube of ice stands a chance in hell......its a race between the cubs and cards and the hottest team will win plain and simple.

sorrowedheart's photo
Sat 09/01/07 02:00 PM
Love is a sacrifice, which some and many refuse to give no matter the joy, no matter the rewards.

sorrowedheart's photo
Thu 08/23/07 07:05 PM
Hi there...from real north louisian...should be considered south ark. Enjoy the site and all it offers

sorrowedheart's photo
Fri 08/03/07 11:18 PM
laugh laugh laugh I can just imagine my dad's expression! Id be at my friends house for atleast a month after i pulled that.

sorrowedheart's photo
Fri 08/03/07 11:11 PM
Gotta love ole texas!

sorrowedheart's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:18 PM
laugh laugh Great way to stick uncle sam!

sorrowedheart's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:11 PM
laugh Sounds more of a redneck joke1

sorrowedheart's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:10 PM
laugh laugh laugh One of the best I've heard!

sorrowedheart's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:08 PM
cute!

sorrowedheart's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:07 PM
Typical rednecks!

sorrowedheart's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:05 PM
laugh explode explode I'd love to see the guys expression!

sorrowedheart's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:02 PM
So true...atleast we all know what doctors think.

sorrowedheart's photo
Tue 07/10/07 10:07 PM
Not all men have problems keeping their pistol holstered. There is alot of temptation out in the world and even you must agree some of it cant be helped. I think all guys look but the men who look, touch and break all the committments they once swore too are those who never took their lover serious. My ex was one of these and the irony is i have so many chances to stray but i beilieved in the relationship and gave my all. Sometimes love is much too one sided.

sorrowedheart's photo
Tue 07/10/07 09:51 PM
I'm withyou there......i went through 4 years of turmoil, of arguing and fighting and I have my two daughters now. And no matter who good or bad it was those two girls were worth every fight, every argument. every night i slept on the couch. You just take what you like from that relationship and now know of something yuor next mustnt be like.

sorrowedheart's photo
Tue 07/10/07 09:49 PM
So true sometimes you have to be bold and if you want something you have to risk you pride to get it. You have to have the nerve to go up and introduce yourself and you have to believe strongly that noone is in or out of your league. Thats the way i feel. I have an equal chance of getting an6 womans attention than any other guy out there.

sorrowedheart's photo
Tue 07/10/07 09:45 PM
Its not that you are shy that you just need the right person to open up to. And coming from a failed relationship makes it harder because you put up shields and try to weed out those who are bad for you or who are like your ex. The best way to get someone to open up is to do soemthing active with them or do something fun together.

sorrowedheart's photo
Tue 07/10/07 09:42 PM
Im the opposite my last two last 2 and 4 years......and the last was better than the former. But it is hard to start back but once you begin dating you get the hang of it. Even better if you find a real good person by the first date.

sorrowedheart's photo
Tue 07/10/07 09:36 PM
.Hmm so you arent the only one. Things are so much different than when I was 25 before my last relationship. In some ways it is good. I dont have to try as hard and I know more of what to look for. In some ways growing older has its good and bad.

sorrowedheart's photo
Tue 07/10/07 09:32 PM
Have you noticed the older you get the more the rules have changed and when youve been out of the scene for a few years you always wonder whats in and is it the same ad before.

Previous 1