Community > Posts By > vitor57

vitor57's photo
Mon 12/11/23 06:17 PM
Many people in Madeira are british, german and french. Many more can speak at least one of those languages, besides portuguese. Good luck for Christmas.

vitor57's photo
Mon 10/02/23 11:04 PM
The answer is yes.
And I've read parts of the quran and many hadiths (have you?), and have watched lots of videos on youtube, both from islamic dawah guys and from ex-muslims. I'm not an islamophobe, I'm an islamohater!
But, make no mistake, I don't hate muslims. These are the first victims of such a inhumane, demonic ideology. Mostly women! muhammadism is a 'religion' made by men, and for men.
Anyway, if you're interested on who I've watched...
Arab christians: Christian Prince/The Arabian Prophet, Rob Christian, Husein Mashni (ex-muslim), AhmadExmuslim (ex-muslim), Reese (Give Light, ex-muslim from Morocco), Brother Rachid (ex-muslim from Morocco); Shino & Shania (Somali Christian TV Ex Muslims); Atheist ex-muslims: Apostate Prophet (Ridvan, from Turkey), Apostate Aladdin, Abdullah Sameer (ex-muslim, from Pakistan), Harris Sultan (ex-muslim, from Pakistan), and many others. I've cited only men, but there are lots of ex-muslim women, Yasmine Mohammed, Infidel Noodle, Nuriyah Khan, Karima Burdette, Hadja Cross, and so many others.
I won't come back here, I'm not here to comment other people's comments, or to engage in discussions that lead nowhere. You are free (I suppose) to freely choose what to believe, but you're bound to its consequences. Choose well, and be happy with your choices.

vitor57's photo
Mon 10/02/23 10:33 AM
The commandments of the quran are for today. But, ok, believe what you want, and live with it. Hope you don't regret it later.

vitor57's photo
Mon 10/02/23 10:30 AM
"Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, and used by cowards, to manipulate morons." ― Andrew Cummins.

vitor57's photo
Sun 10/01/23 11:42 PM
islam is not a race. It's a tyranic, dictatorial political ideology travestied as a religion. In which it's mandatory to hate non muslims.
'O prophet! strive hard against the disbelievers (non muslims) and the hypocrites (those who pretend to be muslims but are not); and be strict against them. Their home is hell, and an evil destination it is!' [quran 66:10]
This is only one of the dozens of commandments to fight (till death) the 'unbelievers'
Btw, Muhammad is the role model for muslims; so, the commanment is also for his followers.

vitor57's photo
Sun 10/01/23 11:25 PM
islam is the 'religion' made of lies, in whic lying is the norm. As someone said, 'Without lies islam dies.'

vitor57's photo
Sat 09/16/23 12:25 AM
Provided that you know that the arab pagan god, allah (aka hubal, aka bal, aka baal, aka lah) has nothing to do with the Biblical God Yahweh...

vitor57's photo
Fri 08/25/23 05:44 AM
My question is, how did she manage to turn a piano into a clarinet? :smile:

vitor57's photo
Fri 07/28/23 01:22 AM
The question is, which Jesus are you talking about?
The Biblical Jesus is very much alive. His body was dead for 3 days, but His Spirit, even as a man, never died. If He's God - and He's God! - obviously He's alive, He's the source of Life, He is Life Himself.

In every false religion j/'J'esus is alive. For example, the quranic isa - the counterfeit of the Biblical Jesus - is alive too. The god of islam didn't allow him to die on the cross...; the guiding spirit 'J'esus or 'Imannuel' (or whatever) of the spiritist sects is alive too... and so on.

It seems that there are certain truths that God does not allow the devil to change, no matter how false his teachings are.

vitor57's photo
Mon 07/17/23 06:24 PM
That is a police case. Get as much evidence as you can muster, go to a police station, and file a complaint.

vitor57's photo
Sat 07/08/23 05:21 AM
'Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, and used by cowards, to manipulate morons.' - Andrew Cummins

islam is the most stupid, backward, and inhumane tyranical ideology ever. Created by a criminal, pedophile, assassin, thief, false prophet (or true prophet from satan).

Keep it for yourself, if you like it, but don't you try to impose it on others, mostly in the West.

vitor57's photo
Tue 05/30/23 05:16 PM
The eternal Truth is a divine Person, and His Name is Jesus. Why should you follow Him? He said, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am He [God], you will indeed die in your sins.” ~ John 8:23-24

vitor57's photo
Sat 12/10/22 11:51 AM
The true God says of Himself, ' I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.'
The false god of the quran says of himself, 'allah is the greatest of the deceivers.' (quran 8:30)

vitor57's photo
Thu 12/08/22 05:44 PM
She has the right to choose what kind of work she wants to do, and not to do, she has the right to refuse any job. Be it for the reasons she chooses.

vitor57's photo
Mon 11/28/22 03:46 PM
Absolutely, amen!

vitor57's photo
Fri 10/07/22 10:30 PM
Pink Floyd

vitor57's photo
Fri 09/02/22 07:11 PM
White metal: Harmony

vitor57's photo
Tue 06/14/22 10:39 AM
Under Biden, America became a circus. No one takes them seriously. Not even themselves.