Community > Posts By > rocabillu

rocabillu's photo
Mon 01/30/17 02:56 PM
I forgot to tell y'all that kicked me out and I was sober man!

rocabillu's photo
Mon 01/30/17 02:52 PM
one night I was in a bar in Austin trying to impress this girl picked up a stack of white napkins off the bar through them up in the air and said look A Flock of Seagulls! I put $5 in tip jar before I picked up the napkins and the bar back got pissed off , I told him chill out man the just napkins if that's the worst that happens in here tonight y'all doing good better be glad I don't drink no more and then you would have a reason that sold me out I live in Waco Texas and where I was raised I quit drinking a few years ago before that I have gotten kicked out of every bar and in this town sometimes two or three times same bar . I have settled way down !:

rocabillu's photo
Mon 01/30/17 02:45 PM
I was at the dance hall the other night dancing with a friend of mine and she said you sure smell good Richard what you got on I replied back and said a heart on but didn't know you could smell it ! ( then she slap me ) not really ! most of my friends are females and they get me and they know I'm about the laughter. I thank God gave me a sense of humor cuz He know I was going to have a rough life !;and i have since the day I born,starting off with mother giving me away and i was her last out of 9 kids! but that's enough of that , that's not what I'm here for!

rocabillu's photo
Mon 01/30/17 01:00 PM
well they were arguing! and they refused to work together!:

rocabillu's photo
Mon 01/30/17 12:57 PM
I'm new here and don't how long I'll last,cause i I still prefer communicating in person or our phone I'm giving it a shot don't know what else to say ! Thanks !;

rocabillu's photo
Mon 01/30/17 09:39 AM
a guy who grew up in *****-tonks here in Texas where I learned starting at age 9 which would be 1969 how to dance with the lady's and observed and how to treat women with respect, and my mannerisms on how I represent and conduct myself ! back then life was alot more innocent, i saw no vulgar or negativity back then.

rocabillu's photo
Mon 01/30/17 09:19 AM
I almost had a threesome last night. but I needed 2 more people!

rocabillu's photo
Sun 01/29/17 08:40 PM
I'm right here I'm over 50 shorter handsome