Community > Posts By > billlouisset

billlouisset's photo
Wed 05/11/22 07:26 AM
At my age, I think wasting time is just a futile life. I want to go as far as I can whenever the opportunity strikes. Every day gone, will never come back. We are getting older by the second.

billlouisset's photo
Wed 05/11/22 07:26 AM
At my age, I think wasting time is just a futile life. I want to go as far as I can whenever the opportunity strikes. Every day gone, will never come back. We are getting older by the second.

billlouisset's photo
Thu 05/05/22 04:07 PM
It is very sad that we got tons of scammers here. They use fake pictures, fake locations and fake profile. They are a total waste of time and efforts.

billlouisset's photo
Wed 05/04/22 06:04 PM
I noticed, we have lots of scammers in this site and they use fake pictures, fake locations and fake profiles. They are a total waste of time and efforts. Once they are kicked out of the site, they should never be able to come back. it is sad to see this huge number of scammers. Whatwaving is your take folks?. Cheers.

billlouisset's photo
I noticed, we have lots of scammers in this site and they use fake pictures, fake locations and fake profiles. They are a total waste of time and efforts. Once they are kicked out of the site, they should never be able to come back. it is sad to see this huge number of scammers. Whatwaving is your take folks?. Cheers.

billlouisset's photo

billlouisset's photo
Mon 02/13/17 04:55 AM
Hello everyone. I am new here and I wish to get to know some friendly people. Have an excellent day. Bill.