Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:36 PM
No body cares any more, if they truly did we wouldn't have war going on that will probably never end. We wouldn't have people robbing people. we wouldn't have people shooting people for there shoes.

Honestly no one doesn't truly care any more.

If they did and every body could get a long then everybody would be respect full towards each other.

But there's too much hate in this world, I am just shocked more people haven't started more wars with the amount of hate there is in this world.

It's crazy, coming to a so called dating site and having women bash men and men bashing them etc, next thing you know you have a load more of gay's people just because women can't get a long with men etc.

Not to mention you can't look at someone with out thinking your not gonna end up dead. You can't speak to any body on or off line with out a chip on there shoulder.

This truly is a sad world to be living in.

It's too bad 2012 wasn't real and God couldn't take away all the bad minded attitude people and slap them up side there heads to knock some damn since into them.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 08/08/10 05:12 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Sun 08/08/10 05:13 PM
Although you can not change your name, you can deleted your self and re sign back up with a new user name, you may need a different email address when signing back up.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 08/08/10 12:53 PM

the tv show extreme make over
is going to be working on 5 differnt families homes
here in salem in september so that going to be one of there newest shows on tv

this was posted in the salem paper the other day
this would be so cool to watch in person

Yeah that would be cool. There tv show is pretty cool to.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 08/08/10 12:03 PM
What ? what whoa

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 08/07/10 06:14 PM

I always respond

And I am honest with you

I expect the same

it's not hard to be polite but still be honest

sometimes they get it

sometimes they don't

some get nasty

but that's not my problem!

But

I'm always honest!!:heart:

I agree 100% with you on that. It's not too hard to be polite and honest.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 08/07/10 05:38 PM
Welcome. Join the Community and meet every one & body.

drinker

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 08/05/10 06:29 PM
Edited by Johncenawlife316 on Thu 08/05/10 06:31 PM

Try any other site but this one for dating lol.

Then again, some people have more luck then others do. It very from person to person.

Good luck.

Just because you haven’t had as much luck doesn’t mean you should discourage new members.

The site works for those who are proactive; load a few good pix, and create an interesting profile. Once that is done, participate in the forums rather than simply trolling profiles – and sitting back waiting for results.

To the OP: I agree with what the others have said. Load better, clearer pix and add something to your profile.

Also, be patient! It took me 3 months to find a member I was interestd in meeting and then another 2 months before we met. Don't jump into online dating; use common sense.

Welcome drinker

If I was being discourage to any new members then for that I am sorry but I don't believe I was. I just said some people had more luck vs others, I wasn't misleading any one or body by that. Also every body has there own views etc.

I have participate in forums before, it's not my cup of tea so to speak. I also do not go around trolling peoples profiles night and day or even day and night whatever the case is.

Also my comment about trying any other dating site but this one was just a joke, if you didn't get that then I'm sorry for that. I can understand how that might not be too funny to some people and to others they might get it.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Thu 08/05/10 04:41 PM
Try any other site but this one for dating lol.

Then again, some people have more luck then others do. It very from person to person.

Good luck.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Mon 08/02/10 04:22 PM

Haven't had much luck on any dating site, must be doing something wrong. Help please, Bill

Well some people have more luck then others do on theses so called dating site.

I wouldn't in all honestly call this a dating site, to be perfectly honest I would call it a site to just meet and talk with others online.

Although there have been some members on this site who found there love etc, while others have not.

In the end of it all, just get out and start replying to the boards on the community forums and who knows you might end up with some friends.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 08/01/10 09:01 PM
Welcome.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 08/01/10 07:35 PM
Welcome.

A tip which maybe you already know or not, be true to your self and no one else. None the less you are who you are. But you must be happy in your own skin. If friends or family can not take you for who you are then that is to bad, there are a lot of gay people in this world your not the first or last.

Best of luck.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:38 PM
Hello & welcome. Best of luck too. drinker

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sun 08/01/10 03:42 PM
Good luck & welcome.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 07/31/10 08:17 PM

Everyone looks better at 4 am!glasses

Is that bc there sleeping ?. what

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 07/31/10 08:15 PM

Older women at 4 am ?
guess they look younger at that timedrinker ?

laugh good one. Maybe so,never know.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 07/31/10 08:13 PM

Older women at 4 am ?

laugh .. I think the topic needs edited. Or else this guy is looking for older women at 4 am. noway

Johncenawlife316's photo
Sat 07/31/10 04:20 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 07/30/10 09:35 PM
I've heard people having kids in there 60's and 70's etc. So I guess it's never too late as long as you both have enough money to be able to do so.

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 07/30/10 07:39 PM

ITs alot of information, a one way ticket is probably much less than training and job search resources(clothing, transportation,,etc,,)

If there is family willing to take them back, I dont see it as a bad thing actually. I just wonder why the family doesnt foot the bill or at least be held to paying back the fare at some point.

Maybe it is cheaper for them to give home less people a one way ticket out of there state etc.

However maybe some homeless people doesn't have a way to get a hold of there family or friends for help who knows.

Johncenawlife316's photo
Fri 07/30/10 06:23 PM
If there willing to help pay there way to move them into another state and give that state a new problem, why not help them get a job and home.

I mean in all seriousness if there willing to put over so much money to get the homeless out of there state then why not help these homeless people out, train them for jobs and help them get into homes etc.

That makes more sense vs just tossing the problem onto another state.

It's too bad I don't have a end less load of money, I would love to help start a project to help get homeless people jobs and homes etc, I mean some of the homeless people seriously can not help the tough spot there in or even how they got there in the first place.

Hearing this just bugs me and upsets me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25