Community > Posts By > RetroKawaii215

RetroKawaii215's photo
Wed 02/08/17 05:33 AM
Yeah I agree, Haha it's almost like trying to sift through mud a grime to find a single dime. Yeah, Alot of the sites i used to use became pay sites. And it's funny since they advertise like they are still free but they put up pay to upgrade barriers on every little thing such as responding to messages or even viewing supposed people that viewed you. I haven't gotten any spam yet so that's good. And I did get a response from the support which was nice. They seemed honest on their response. Appreciate the feedback. Good luck all on the search. ;P

RetroKawaii215's photo
Wed 02/08/17 05:16 AM
I mean I apologize if i offended anyone or seem like i'm complaining. It's just a little frustrating going through so many websites only to be bombarded with spam or false profiles. I mean, I've been through a few too many sites in the past 5-8 years and the ones that used to be free are now flooded with pay to browse etc. Kinda depressing, anyways appreciate the feedback... even if it was included with "grenades" or sarcasm and insults.

RetroKawaii215's photo
Tue 02/07/17 07:37 PM
So i'm new to this site and don't seem very impressed... Every person i see in my matches or what not looks like a cam site scammer and have such bland and plain profiles with nothing in them... a single photo that normally looks like it's professionally done etc... hell i think i've even seen a couple nudes... i mean wtf.... and the matches i have listed are only visible if i pay to upgrade. lol