Community > Posts By > Aimee88

no photo
Thu 03/16/17 06:03 PM
Hope you've found one now....just scroll down the thread.....that is IF....they arent't taken yet biggrin

No. I can't find one here. It's hard

no photo
Wed 03/08/17 11:08 AM
he probably asked you to delete the account just too assure himself you werent still looking for other men. us men can be a little more technical than observed.

I will do it but if I did and he didn't. If I found right man. I will delete my account immediately. Cause I don't talk to other guys after I found him

no photo
Mon 03/06/17 11:09 AM
Definitely a scammer. I had that done last year. He wanted to chat off the site, that way he couldn't be reported and there would be no evidence he was a scammer. Never leave a site if someone asks you to. Even if you do meet someone, stay until you are sure it is going to work. There are a lot of scammers online.

Thank you. I will remember your advice

no photo
Thu 03/02/17 11:21 AM
Never feel that you have to be somebody you would regret. And I will admit there are some jerks around places. But never give up on finding the good. For all my times dealing with adversity, I always remembered that there is a time when I will see somebody who is in the same situation but better or worse. In that sense I treat them with the same respect I hope to be treated. Never give up hope. THere are good people. Just be patient. For the men, your princess, & for the women, your prince; will come.

I never give up hope but I was sad. 2 years ago I met a man. He visited me two times. We had great holidays but one day he wanted to be quiet 2,5 months for thinking. I believed that he will come back but he didn't

no photo
Mon 02/27/17 10:04 AM

just tell the guy you like him and take it from there. Why make it a big deal

I second that .. you're not going to say that you love him, right? However, you don't have say anything, if you're not sure yet, just give him a sign - a little wink .. you women are so good in this laugh

Haha. When we went out. I tried to say something but he thought we are friends. Not more. If he is interested in me then he will write me but he didn't ;-)

no photo
Mon 02/27/17 10:01 AM

Frist time when I saw him so I liked him. We met yesterday. But I guess he doesn't want to have a girlfriend cause he likes to travel. And he traveled a lot. He will stay in VN for 6 months then he will leave. He said " I'm sure I see you soon ". Do you guys think I need to tell him that I like him or not?

just tell the guy you like him and take it from there. Why make it a big deal

I decided not tell him. Cause He doesn't care of me. I will be quiet. It's better

no photo
Sat 02/25/17 07:42 AM

Frist time when I saw him so I liked him. We met yesterday. But I guess he doesn't want to have a girlfriend cause he likes to travel. And he traveled a lot. He will stay in VN for 6 months then he will leave. He said " I'm sure I see you soon ". Do you guys think I need to tell him that I like him or not?

Need to tell him? Depends on what you mean by 'need.' Chances are very low, that telling him will cause him to alter his plans. But you might get him to explain in more detail, why he said this.

YOU might 'need' to tell him, as someone else said above, just so that you can know that you did try.

You might want to figure out exactly WHY you like him enough to want to tell him so, first. Make sure it's actually HIM you want, and not just someone LIKE HIM.

Thank you. I will think what everyone said.

no photo
Sat 02/25/17 01:46 AM

He agreed to meet you, and he told you that he travels a lot and that he does not have a girlfriend, for him to do that he must like you. I don't think you need to tell him you like him, enjoy the friendship during his time visiting your city, but if you are looking for a long term relationship it seems to me that you need to look elsewhere in my opinion.

Welcome to Mingle2 and good luck.

Thanks. But almost I message him first. Friendship is better. I don't know why his fingers were shuddered when he was eating or using the phone. My niece said he was shy. I know he doesn't have a gf. My cousin told it to me. When we met. He ate and drank same me. Often asked me everything. I'm sure he's a good man.

no photo
Fri 02/24/17 07:22 PM

no photo
Thu 02/16/17 11:25 PM
Can anyone tell me why guys travel in Vietnam that they only want to have sex. I got a lot of messages from them. Very hard to find right one and loyal and faithful. I know sex also need for relationship but they should to be understand my feelings. I want to have a serious relationship. I don't find sex.

no photo
Thu 02/16/17 02:52 PM
I don't know why guys just talked to me a week then they're quiet. Even they liked Me. It's my fault??? Or they lie to me???. 6 days ago I found a man. He told me should delete my account on this site. And talks only him. But I forgot to delete it. After that he was quiet two days. I think he will stop talking to me like guys before. I don't know why.

no photo
Mon 02/13/17 10:49 AM
I trusted him. We talked about future. But sometimes I think he also was finding other. Cause when I knew him. I deleted my account. But he didn't. Still online every day. I asked him why. He told me that he just looked at profiles. If we were friends with benefits. Why he wasted time for me too much and he met my parents.

no photo
Mon 02/13/17 10:30 AM
Thank you so much

no photo
Mon 02/13/17 09:18 AM
2 years ago. I met a guy. He visited me two times. We had holidays. He liked me. But one day we stopped talking and he said that we were just friend with benefits. I don't know why he said it. We were preparing to have a serious relationship. But it's over...:smirk: