Community > Posts By > ezguy

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:48 AM
tide=detergent

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:47 AM
petting = zoo. (not sure if i know how to play this game)

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:46 AM
Pictionary = coffeetablebook???

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:46 AM
sad you're not making this easy

bigsmile

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:44 AM
not_so_serious_business

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:44 AM
drinker Here is hoping they are unused bags.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:43 AM
yeah, yeah, yeah

The Trio

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:41 AM
never!
I'll not let it end. bigsmile

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:40 AM
ty for the encouragment.
I put a smaller load in the wash.
Made myself a drink....lets see what happens bigsmile

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:18 AM
Woke up and its my day off. I planned on taking my dog to the groomer and running some errands but the groomer had other plans. So, I decided to overcome my boredom by owning the game forum.
Thats right, every topic with the last post by me bigsmile
Ugh, I failed. Time to fold clothes. But, I'll be back to try again.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 09:14 AM
Many years ago, I found my self in Sri Lanka. I was out to buy some semi-precious gems at the local jewelry shops when I met a couple of guys from Australia that were selling weed. Their story was that they were supplying all the locals with it and it was so good, the locals were compressing it and selling it as hash. And they were kinda bummed because they thought doing that hurt the quality of the product and they wanted someone to know what was really going on.
So, I went with them to their room at the local YMCA in Colombo. Where, sure enough they had about 10 kilos in the closet. One of the guys rolled the thinnist joint, a true pinner, and lit it up for me. We talked awhile and I took only a couple of tokes of the the joint while one of the guys took a bud and pressed it in his hand to show me what the locals were doing to sell it as hash. Sure enuf, the guys hand was black with resin and he had a little cube that looked like hash. I bought a quarter from the guys, bid them farewell and left the YMCA.
Now, there I was, a stranger in a strange land, high as a kite and not knowing where I was or where I was going, when I realized I was in a line of people, all of them dressed in white clothing and slightly shorter than myself, walking out of town. And, on the other side of the street was a line of similiar looking people walking into the town. It was a real, no fooling, scene right out of National Geographic. I'm not sure if it was because I was the only one in a loud flowery batik shirt and blue jeans or if it was the weed, but needless to say the euphoria was quickly replaced with paranoia.
Not wanting to appear suspicious, I kept walking while trying to figure out how to get out of this situation until I finally decided the only way out was to get back to town. So I crossed the street and got in the line of people walking into town.
Later that day, still buzzing from the weed. I had located a jewlery store that looked promising and asked to look at unmounted garnets. They brought a box of them to me and gave me a private room to examine them. I'm not sure how long I was there, examining each and everyone of the little gems but eventually, the guy comes into the room looking a little miffed said are you buying any or not? Feeling bad and not wanting the guy to think he wasted his time, I bought the whole lot.
Crazy times, maybe. Worth every moment, definatly.

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:13 AM
rule #1 - its not a game
rule #2 - everyone must play
rule #3 - there is no rule # 3

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:10 AM
papa smurf

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:09 AM
looking for paparazzi

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:08 AM
jewel = Angel Needs a Ride

Mott the Hoople

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:07 AM
oops, sorry

jewel = googling now...

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:05 AM
cashmere

ok, here's an old band

Mott the Hoople

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:04 AM
not even water?

Must get thirsty sometimes :tongue:

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:04 AM
even if you aren't, don't raise your hand when someone asks "who isn't wearing deoderant?".

ezguy's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:02 AM
one-eyed cutie