Community > Posts By > ezguy

ezguy's photo
Thu 07/05/07 05:48 AM
no chris, being a moron is saying I understand when you don't.

ezguy's photo
Wed 07/04/07 09:08 PM
i'd say its unamerican telling someone its 'unamerican' to do anything! We americans have rights. The right to the pursuit of happiness.
Enjoy life.

ezguy's photo
Wed 07/04/07 01:32 PM
I was wondering about that. Thanks for sharing. :D

ezguy's photo
Wed 07/04/07 01:30 PM
rofl

ezguy's photo
Wed 07/04/07 01:28 PM
lol

ezguy's photo
Wed 07/04/07 12:49 PM
So a friend of mine is celebrated the 4th last night. Seems he went and bout a couple of family packs and was having a good time with the family sending up rockets and what not. My friend is a respectable guy and he went and bought a permit from the city to celebrate independence day with fireworks. Anyhows, his neighbor from accross the street threatens to call
the police and sure enough an hour or so later up comes a police car that parks infront of the house.
Turns out the cop not only knows my friend, they attend the same church, but he is also a fireworks wholesaler. (It gets funnier.) So, now the cop tells him he should get his fireworks from him, cause he get them half priced and breaks out a few sticks of M-80 (or whatever the big sticks are called these days).

The last I heard the cop say was "Lets see what this'll do to a pepsi can".

Happy 4th Folks.

ezguy's photo
Wed 07/04/07 12:38 PM
Yes, I do believe everyone is in our lives for a reason. As well as that things happen to us for a reason.

The universe provides us with situations to teach us things. Whether its good or bad, I believe, its personal. That is, the universe is personally providing you a way to grow. And that, its your choice to learn it now, or learn it later.

ezguy's photo
Wed 07/04/07 12:30 PM
Regarding the original post (and some that followed):
Your position is not taking faith into account. Faith is believing without proof. I know many christians that live by the creed "God said it, I believe it, that settles it."
I remember hearing that we can believe the sun is coming up tomorrow but we don't know for sure until tomorrow. And well, that's faith.

Here is a better question for you. Does what you believe work for you?

ezguy's photo
Wed 07/04/07 11:37 AM
lol

ezguy's photo
Wed 07/04/07 11:35 AM
lol - its a no eye dear (no idear)

ok. so what do you call a dead dear with no eyes?

Still no idear

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/03/07 07:58 PM

no idear

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/03/07 07:57 PM
interesting article. thanks for posting.
I always thought terrorism was cured using education.
Interesting the article mentions the higher the education the more successful the terrorist is.
Maybe it the kind of education.

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/03/07 07:44 PM
indeed

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/03/07 07:03 PM
roflmao

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/03/07 04:50 PM
Two good books:
Gary Renard wrote a book called 'The Disappearing Universe'.
He says God didn't create this universe, we did at the thought of seperation from God. Something to do with 'all is one' and a way to reconcile our guilt of thinking we aren't one with God.
Echardt Tolle's book 'The Power of Now' made me realize that
eternity is no time. As opposed to infinity being all-time.
Anyhows, I'd agree with Michele, it all comes down to faith.

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/03/07 04:14 PM
sauced

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/03/07 04:05 PM
Within 10 minutes of signing up, I've received half a dozen calls from girls already. :D
Unfortunately, they were all with different universities. Asking how long I'd been interested in on-line diplomas.
Seems that was one of the interests I checked when signing up.
LOL.
Too bad none were actually interested in what I was interested in. :D

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/03/07 03:46 PM
woof!

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/03/07 03:45 PM
10 years from now, if i'm still living (so far, so good) I hope I'd won the lottery and would be spending the money on international travel, cruises mostly.

ezguy's photo
Tue 07/03/07 03:37 PM
I've noticed alot of people look like cats, dogs, and celebs. Should I have used a pic of my best friend buck, thats my dog, instead of the one I uploaded?

Is it too late to change it?

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 13