Community > Posts By > Bucktheelder

Bucktheelder's photo
Sat 03/11/17 11:15 PM

If a woman slapped you until I knew why I would stay out of it.. Cause most likely you said something you should not have or put your hand where it did not belong. Specially due to what you said it seems you would not have known her if you were considering asking her out..

That's quite an assumption based off a hypothetical question. Do you always assume the man was in the wrong?

Bucktheelder's photo
Sat 03/11/17 11:11 PM
I think two souls often connect before the brain realizes it and that is what we call "love at first sight".

Bucktheelder's photo
Sat 03/11/17 11:07 PM

Topic: Can you find true lover here?

First we are asked to find Waldo. Now this. ohwell
laugh

Bucktheelder's photo
Sat 03/11/17 11:02 PM
I am friends with a couple in my community who are 55 and 30. They have been married for about 5 years and get along great. They literally spoil each other. Here's the kicker you wouldn't expect - he is the one who is 30.

Bucktheelder's photo
Sat 03/11/17 10:08 AM
What I don't understand is peoples obsessions with being mastered over. Why do you want somebody dictating what you can and cannot do? Trump, Obama, Clinton, Washington, Lincoln, et al, are/were all tyrants. And until you all realize the U.S. is nothing but a slave plantation and your presidents nothing but slave rulers you will never have a chance at freedom. Wake up.

Bucktheelder's photo
Thu 03/09/17 07:47 AM
Edited by Bucktheelder on Thu 03/09/17 07:50 AM
Forgot I had posted this before, now have 2 copies of it up. Anybody know how to delete one of them?

Bucktheelder's photo
Thu 03/09/17 12:05 AM
Thank you.

Bucktheelder's photo
Wed 03/08/17 11:58 PM
Edited by Bucktheelder on Wed 03/08/17 11:59 PM
When I was younger I dated a lot of bartenders and strippers, even a few women who were impolitely referred to as "sluts". I never had a problem with what those women did, or had done in their past. I didn't consider any of it as "bad", just simply as what they did or had done. I didn't even consider any of it to be "mistakes". We grow and we learn and the things we do is part of that growth process. I fell love with more than one of them and we never broke up because of what they use to be or what they were doing (stripping, tending bar), we broke up because we no longer fit together. To my knowledge none of them ever cheated on me. They were good women.

A persons past or their jobs will only cause problems in a relationship if you let it. If you meet a woman and all seems right, and you are a strong man, you can get past any obstacle. Let the past die and live every day for tomorrow.

Bucktheelder's photo
Wed 03/08/17 11:34 PM
Little cutie just said, "Hello". Your move (might be the one). Good luck.

Bucktheelder's photo
Wed 03/08/17 10:59 PM
Edited by Bucktheelder on Wed 03/08/17 11:04 PM
Have had a mustache since I was 17. Shaved it off a few times and it just didn't feel or look right to me. When I did shave it off I let it grow right back. If any of the women I have been with didn't like it, none of them said so.

I also occasionally grow a goatee. Can't grow a full beard or sideburns.

Bucktheelder's photo
Wed 03/08/17 10:44 PM
Haven't found the woman I wrote this for.

MY ANGEL

"I love you," she said as she tenderly kissed me on my cheek.
"And I will always love you", I said as I pulled her in close and we both went to sleep.

That night I dreamed of an angel at the pearly gates of heaven. The angel held the gates wide open for me as she beckoned me in. As I entered I fell to my knees and reached up to take her soft, warm, loving hands. I held them as gently as I could - who would bring pain to an angel? She carressed my broken soul and made my spirit whole again. She rose me to my feet.

"And I will always love you", I said as I pulled her in close and held her forever.

Bucktheelder's photo
Thu 02/16/17 09:46 AM
MY ANGEL

"And I will always love you", I said as I pulled her in close and we both went to sleep.

That night I dreamed of an angel at the pearly gates of heaven. The angel held the gates wide open for me as she beckoned me in. As I entered, I fell to my knees and reached up to take her soft, warm, loving hands. I held them as gently as I could - who would bring pain to an angel? She caressed my broken soul and made my spirit whole again. She arose me to my feet.

"And I will always love you", I said as I pulled her in close and held her forever.

Bucktheelder's photo
Wed 02/15/17 05:01 AM
Edited by Bucktheelder on Wed 02/15/17 05:08 AM
Marriage, in its beginning, was between a man, a woman and their god. It was purely religious.
Then government stepped in and marriage became a union between a man, a woman and the state. Although many marriages are performed in religious ceremonies, those ceremonies mean nothing since the preacher has to have permission from the state to perform weddings. The bride and groom must also have permission in the form of a license from the state in order to get married. This license gives the state complete dominates over the marriage.
It is mainly for this reason that I will never get married again. Besides, if I love someone and they love me, why can't we love one another forever without a piece of paper? I can take a woman by her hands, look into her eyes and say, "I take you for my wife" and she look into my eyes and say, "I take you for my husband" and we can be married the same as men and women married before government and preachers weren't always available.

Bucktheelder's photo
Wed 02/15/17 04:38 AM

Many people who are very open in their complaints against government and laws and policies are quick to tell those who dont like a presidential choice that they should leave......

I am very vocal in my condemnation of many things in America. Many times I have been told, "If you don't like it here, go to Somalia (or some other 3rd world country)".