Community > Posts By > vivalosdodgers

vivalosdodgers's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:22 PM
hello and welcome. it's all free baby!!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou

vivalosdodgers's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:19 PM
UNEMPLOYED BABY!!!!!!! so right now im doing the mama thing. it's good but eventually will need to get back and there and hustle.laugh

vivalosdodgers's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:17 PM
hey pretty lady, your hair do looks hot! you always look hot. such a classy lady. so what have you been up to?flowerforyou

vivalosdodgers's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:16 PM
bread, milk, peanut butter, yogurt, water, waffles, apple jacks, nutter butters. you asked laugh

vivalosdodgers's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:10 PM
hi cherry. well if you dont meet "the man of your dreams" on here, you definetly will meet real down to earth people from all over who are friendly and loving. take care and have funflowerforyou

vivalosdodgers's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:08 PM
L.A is cloudy and i drive now get ready......... a 2001 chevy lumina. so when can i pick you up for our date? drinker

vivalosdodgers's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:07 PM
well what kind of truck was it??? ha ha im just kidding.:wink:

vivalosdodgers's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:05 PM
im going to have to AGREE with curious!!! you couldnt be more rightflowerforyou

vivalosdodgers's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:03 PM
hello from los angeles

vivalosdodgers's photo
Wed 10/17/07 01:01 PM
put her in surgery!!!! ha ha halaugh

vivalosdodgers's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:39 AM
A couple that was married for 20 years always made love with the lights off.

Well, after 20 years, the wife felt this was ridiculous. She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit.

So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned the lights on.

She looked down... and saw that her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device -- a vibrator -- softer and larger than a real penis.

She went completely ballistic. "You impotent bastard," she screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:

"I'll explain the toy... if you explain the kids."

vivalosdodgers's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:36 AM
dear diary, thanks for helping the vikings get the win this last past sunday over the bears!!!1drinker

vivalosdodgers's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:27 AM
ok, i'll meet you. but im in los angeles. sorry.....blushing

vivalosdodgers's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:26 AM
welcome all new members!! have fun flowerforyou

vivalosdodgers's photo
Tue 10/16/07 11:25 AM
welcome ryan!!! have funflowerforyou

vivalosdodgers's photo
Tue 10/16/07 08:59 AM
hello! welcome and have funflowerforyou

vivalosdodgers's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:14 PM
well ummm if she's a coke and pill head, that kind of says it right there my friendnoway

vivalosdodgers's photo
Sun 10/07/07 01:09 PM
Four women were chatting in the locker room, when one of them mentioned the fact that while there were numerous terms for male masturbation -- jerking off, wanking, spanking the monkey, and so on, there weren't any common terms for female masturbation.

"I've always called it 'jilling off'," said one of the women. "But that's just a feminization of 'jacking off,'" said the first. "You're right," said another. "We don't seem to have any slang terms of our own for it."

The fourth woman snorted. "After fourteen years of marriage, there's only one thing I call it."

"What's that?" "Finishing the job."

vivalosdodgers's photo
Fri 10/05/07 05:44 PM
i wonder is shutter knows i can how beat him in eating pancakes. i love them!!!! and i wonder if mike knows i can beat him in arm wrestlinggrumble

vivalosdodgers's photo
Fri 10/05/07 05:42 PM
i wonder if shutter is aware that he kind of looks like magnum pi??? am i that buzzed???laugh

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25