Community > Posts By > MechaEmperor

MechaEmperor's photo
Tue 05/18/10 06:05 PM

Pinky & The Brain

The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain... but do I really need 2 tongues?

Brilliant show

Pinky was the smarter one ;D

MechaEmperor's photo
Tue 05/18/10 08:53 AM
I did try to shade the Leopard once, although it was mainly just a quick marker job, so I never considered it to be that good http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z215/MechaEmperor7000/Leopard2.jpg

I'm planning on redrawing Amy before I shade her, since the original is gigantic.

MechaEmperor's photo
Mon 05/17/10 11:21 PM
Turned up to 11

*repeatedly shot for lame pun*

MechaEmperor's photo
Mon 05/17/10 09:35 PM
Everything now is either a Teen Drama, Child friendly, or some product placement (mostly japanese kid animes).

MechaEmperor's photo
Mon 05/17/10 09:10 PM
All Grown Up kinda took away part of it though. It was less of that magical child innocence and more of the typical teen drama.

MechaEmperor's photo
Mon 05/17/10 09:04 PM
Lol I prettymuch grew up on Rugrats. However I didnt understand a lick of it since I just started learning English.

MechaEmperor's photo
Mon 05/17/10 08:33 PM

very nice sketches, but you need more variety of value (shades of black/grey). drinker smokin

lol I would, but Sheridan despises shading =X I'm forced to do Line Art for the next 4 years or so.

MechaEmperor's photo
Mon 05/17/10 08:12 PM
I miss the old Tom and Jerry cartoons. Part of me dies every time I watch the new series (it just lack something) Thank god for Teletoon Retro.

MechaEmperor's photo
Mon 05/17/10 07:54 PM
If there's two things that I would consciously show off, it's my cooking and my art. Here's the latter xD

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z215/MechaEmperor7000/MarkerRender.jpg

A Marker render of some items in my room.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z215/MechaEmperor7000/Leopard.jpg

sketch of a Leopard. Funny story with this one: my teacher pissed me off so badly I went from horrible to awesome almost instantaneously. This was part of my portfolio application for Sheridan's Animation program, it scored full points.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z215/MechaEmperor7000/dragon0001.jpg

A Dragon I saw in a dream. Her name is Amy.

Hope you guys like em x3. And I do requests (I just love to draw).

MechaEmperor's photo
Mon 05/17/10 10:07 AM
Edited by MechaEmperor on Mon 05/17/10 10:07 AM
Anyone know of good places in Oakville to go and hang out? Being the dinky city that it is, I only know of the local bar (which is kinda awkward to be in for me since 1.) I have no friends here and 2.) I cant drink).

EDIT: CRAP >_< I wanted to post this in the Canada Forum >_< Sorry.

MechaEmperor's photo
Sun 05/16/10 11:36 PM
hehe thanks, but I suck =x All of the girls I met don't seem to like video gamers. Going slowly also came back to bite me in the *** a few times, since everyone I met gets a bf in under a week or so.

MechaEmperor's photo
Sun 05/16/10 10:55 PM
lol I have a creepy smile xD maybe that's why I hang out on gameboards, no one sees me face =x

MechaEmperor's photo
Sun 05/16/10 09:18 PM
The main problem for me is that I don't really know any social areas around here. It doesn't help that I'm a reclusive gamer that knows very little about sports or anything else mainstream, and I'm horrible with smalltalk =X. Probably explains why I'm here xD

MechaEmperor's photo
Sun 05/16/10 09:04 PM
Escher would be proud. I think Cracked had an article where a husband and his wife made a whole chair under the same principle, except that it made his wife appear to be a dinky elf.

MechaEmperor's photo
Sun 05/16/10 08:53 PM

So I'm wandering the streets of Sydney, and I see a lot of Asian female/Caucasian male couples. What I hardly ever see is Asian male/Caucasian female couples. My question is...
What the hell is wrong with us!?

I'm not really attracted to white women, personally. I'm just curious , that's all.

Not that I'm proud of it, but coming from a very traditional chinese family there's a bit of a stigma if the male of the family marries a non-chinese person. It's sort of a line of family pride over your own desires. My dad thoroughly whipped it into me since I was 5. However I love dark-skinned girls just as much as asians. This really sucks later in life since I can't seem to attract any of the above two, but I can mingle with caucasians very well.

MechaEmperor's photo
Sun 05/16/10 08:38 PM
I'm having trouble meeting up with new people outside of school, which sucks since school wont start up again for 4 months. To top it off all of my friends moved back home to their own cities, so I'm prettymuch left alone here. =X Anyone got any tips on meeting new people in Oakville Ontario (basically a tiny little town with two malls and nothing else)?

And for the record, yes I literally do not know how to meet new people. Up until this point all my friends were from school.

MechaEmperor's photo
Sun 05/16/10 08:34 PM
I tossed a coin, faster than dat xD. Too bad I don't get date replies that fast =x

MechaEmperor's photo
Sun 05/16/10 08:31 PM
oh wow that was fast, much faster than I thought xD

MechaEmperor's photo
Sun 05/16/10 08:24 PM
Hi! I joined a while back, but I don't think I ever introduced myself before. So hai~!

MechaEmperor's photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:38 PM
I intended on opening with something totally random and eyecatching, but that probably would have just made me come off as an enormous douche xD. Anyways Hai~ My girlfriend recently went back to China, and we're pretty much apart now. I'm kinda lonely, mainly because I lived a sheltered life and didn't learn much about being social outside of the workplace (tbh, my entire family is like that. My dad met my mom through work, his dad met his mom through work, etc...), so I have a hard time meeting other people =( I have better luck on the net, but all the other sites entice you with offers of a "free" membership, only to heel turn and start asking for credit card numbers =.= one of the site's employees actually started sending me intimate emails, which all tried to lure me into paying for the site....and I'm rambling.

ANYWAYS. I have a tendency to ramble, since I like to explain myself, as well as a sarcastic tone. I was shy when I was a kid, so I kinda over-compensated now by going overboard ^^; Still trying to tone it down.

If you made it through that Wall-o-text, Hai (again) and I hope to make many new friends here ^^