Community > Posts By > trainman001

no photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:30 PM
was trending to the more eclectic of the blues. Except for Mayall I have all those performers..:P
Thanks Though!!!!

no photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:28 PM

Eric Clapton
B.B. King
Muddy Waters
Robert Johnson
Leadbelly
Willie Dixon Albert King
Stevie Ray Vaughn
The Allman Brothers
Jeff Beck
Led Zeppelin
The Yardbirds
The Animals
The Rolling Stones
Johm Mayall`s Bluesbreakers
Janis Joplin
Buddy Guy
Robert Cray
James Cotton
Bobby "Blue" Bland
Jimi Hendrix

This list is not necessarily in order.

I could fill this whole thread up.drinker drinks

no photo
Thu 04/08/10 05:11 PM
Thanks everyone, No beach ride sorry :)

no photo
Wed 04/07/10 05:49 PM
could be you suffer, like me, from c.r.a.f.t. and you have to figure that put on your on. I will provide hints if you need them :)

and my question is have you ever been near a locomotive?

And I love mashed taters!!!! But with Pork Chops

no photo
Wed 04/07/10 05:39 PM
making friends in the Neighbor hood.....Oh my

no photo
Tue 04/06/10 03:50 PM
new blues ..... to me of course.... Michael Burns, Omar and the Howlers, Larry McCray, Nuno Mindelis( omg what a guitar player) Ronnie baker Brooks, Scott Holt, Wes Jeans. Yeah I gots the blues....

And Dancere... You would faint cause I cull nothing, no music, I love it all, Differently but love none the less.... my playlists on Itunes swing baby, Jeff Healy to Pitblull laughs...

One last song you have got to listen to is Bear McCreary...... All Along the Watchtower. OMG listen please?

no photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:58 PM
Oh I love the blues......newer stuff mixed with older,BB King, Yard Birds, watermelon slim, jj Grey, Albert Cummings, Joe Bonamassa, Jonny Lang, Indigneous, to name a few. Got Kinda serious about music have almost 6000 songs in my Itunes library now :)

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 03:26 PM
I work on locomotives, I have to clean my shower twice a week because of it ;) , I cook and clean and actually have a nice apartment. And for the most part I am very happy to listen to music and live alone.

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 03:23 PM
Thank you, and see what I mean? If I did not appreciate that I would click the button that says Mute this person.... that is all I am saying and I realize that a guys perspective is TOTALLY different than a girls.....

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 03:02 PM
isnt random bugging the reason that we are here? :) Yes I agree that there are pervs out there, then you block them, but the "randomness" is what is fascinating here for me.... I am not in search of anyone though so just a "hello" or "hey what are you"? Comes as a welcome surprise !!!

no photo
Sun 04/04/10 02:49 PM
Hello to everyone....