Community > Posts By > freelancer74

freelancer74's photo
Sat 02/18/17 04:56 PM
Some extremist fundamentalist atheist almost all bloggers have the title. Another Atheist's
shoots to protect Islam from them think that's a great job. Rajib Islam wrote criticizing him that has to be killed. Abhisit was killed today in a continuation of the same blogger!
Abhisit was a Hindu, though he thinks his religion is humanity. Abhisit was not Conservative. Some rambling almost everything he wrote criticizing. You and I know that we all, within all religions are critical elements. Although these organizations played a religious group, and these follow the divine Scriptures. Islam is a religion of peace, and as part of Allah, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon the Prophet for mankind as a deliverable is :). Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him all the signs of Allah :) written and recorded in the Holy Scriptures of the Muslims living in all directions is provided to comply with the rules.
Allah says in the Holy Qur'an, Jinns and men, he sent for his worship. The followers of other religions in the Holy Quran, Muslims have provided clear directions.
Allah is unique. He is all-powerful right. You can not associate anything with Allah. He will judge all human activity in the world. So, having made the 8 heaven and hell has 7. He observed to guide and protect their religion as well as the excesses of the people of other religions are not even provided directions.
None of the religion of Islam, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him :) abusing it or associate anything with Allah says to the protest.
All human life, including all Muslims have specific laws. In certain cases, the law has provided specific instructions to prosecute violators. If the crime is proved by witnesses somebody different penalties for different types of crime has produced. Which is known as Shariah.
Gays born in a Hindu family, but as a humanist, he claims to be the major religion. Consequence, Abhisit and his entourage anti-Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him :) He has written about the many different satire comment or criticism.
Because of the existing laws, as well as Muslim countries, in the light of the Qur'an is much trial.
Islam, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him :) and writing about God, he did hurt the religious sentiments of the followers of the religion of Islam, and who you killed today abhijit's for hurting the religious sentiments of the court, they could pray.
But irrespective of the abhijit was killed, some of that is what Allah has mentioned in its sacred texts? Or is war in the country? If it is not, however, without trial for the murder of men referred to Allah the most heinous acts. Allah will certainly be the killers brought to justice. He killed the killer, murder, criminal liability in the blood of victims of all types of people to be able to carry out Allah says in the Holy Qur'an.
Muslim fundamentalists and excessively demanding brother say that the 4 pillars of the prayer, fasting, Hajj, Zakat obligatory including the work you are doing it yourself?
Believe me, you're the life of the light of the Holy Quran. The pretext of protecting Islam as a religion of Islam is a killer and introduce Terrorist. Of course, if you are a Muslim or Islam antipathetic activity criticizes employers. Ability to judge from Allah. He was instructed to hold all Muslims voiced patient.
You have the right to kill him aibhajit atheist argues that Islam does not allow you to. However, he died of a religion other than Islam, Hell is the talk that is mentioned in the Holy Scripture.
Gays are not as bad as some of the recipes that you atheists abhijit title and killed him as an enemy of Islam. Set Fire To opponents of Islam and Muslim.
Abhijit killed in such an anti-Islam or kill him for his sins in Islam bestowed on you do not? He has no sin in his life, he did not add to your burden of sin? Atheist abhijit title given to him by killing all the sins you did not open?
Now you tell me, what if Abhisit is hell? But his life in prison for killing a man in all the sins of your permanent address was set to hell.
Islam should not have such a big mistake. The militancy of radical Islam as a religion, you are placed in. Jihad is the name of Islam to kill opponents. Self controlling, human services, people will stay away from the sin, man seeks happiness and involved himself in the name of jihad is to work for the people. With the passion of religion is protected. In light of the fact you may be able to work for the sake of your Groups like the policy was to protect religion.
No work may Allah forgive you, and I gave the heaven, in heaven you will have to live with the atheist Gays. And the story of the Infidel Abhisit said: O Allah, those people kill me, than the same place I had with them, but Allah you have to go to heaven?
Good understanding debut whether you be awaken humanity. Abhisit be at peace. Abhisit Forgive me, but devoted himself to the service of the people you killed this man. They are blemishing the entire mankind. We are ashamed, you do not forgive our brother.

freelancer74's photo
Sat 02/18/17 04:52 PM
Inter alia: Head line will be consistent with the text of the hope I never did it. And because I do not seem to have been disappointed. Still, became upset when it is completely inappropriate. Still, I'm disappointed, because everything in life, tried to match. But the rule was cheating on me. So, what was the, or a discrepancy is, do not think we need to think about it.Coffee not eaten for a long time. Six miles away from the smell and feel Fried Chicken. Courage and went to town. I will not hide. Sip a cup of coffee seemed to be, I thought this would be a separate body from the head. Still, the last sip a cup of strong coffee, I went out. Some religious people came to see the way out. I realized that they were bypassing me. The increase was a bit of courage. They assumed that, with the power to fight them, I've entrance. That seems to be accurate. Because both of these people were shouting to me one day to be an atheist. They were saying, I am the enemy of Islam. Not talking on behalf of Muslims being Muslim.
I told them that one day, I'll talk to you about? How can I say that is, teaching poor children forced to beg, the more flame. I would say that, to protect the people of other religions, where Islam said, I tell them to kill? Or to kill people of other religions apart from Islam, or I'll kill myself? I did not get any answer, to the mullahs. They just said, "You've become an atheist."
Ha. Today I'm announcing publicly, I am an atheist. Because, I love the people. I serve humanity. I'm talking about basic human rights. I do not speak siyere liyenake whore. I'm using the body that women earn, I do not speak whore. I'm not willing to think of anything other than entertainment staff. Ha. I am an atheist, I say publicly that women with advanced breast sees saliva on my lips did not get up. I also say that, yes, i have also desire, desire, love there. Yeah, I also say that I believe in each other about sexual consent. I also believe that, as I go to bed with the other, so dear to my heart reserves the right to share his happiness with someone else.Ha. I am an atheist, I am an atheist, I am an atheist. Yet I did not come to tell your sword down. You just have to hit the front. You will be in the hands of the sword, and I will be in the hands of a pen. I will bring your defeat. You are very weak, so full of divine thoughts, I am a realist, so I have a lot more courage than you.Every night you or your wife was killed or raped the wishes of some silly woman. I love, I love my bed partner. We believe that in exchange for the favor of taking you away. To take it. Oh Muslims ....Where are you mister priest? What did you take to prevent daupadira clothes. You could save draupadike from five Pandav. Did you ever, in your court? Draupadike made slut! Where is God in the day? Devil wanted a blessing, what did he or she wants to fill blessings? Finally, by the grace of Krishna, the five Pandav It is written in the history of the fall.
This man's a coward, say where it is written that, you will be naked wife intercourse? Tell traitors party, nude sexual intercourse with his wife without being able to be combined? Clothes can not be taken on the knees, navel down to the clothes can not be unmounted. What will you do then? Will you take a leak in the middle of the cloth, or pants? Look at the idiot, like me, like us yaoya people waste a lot of talk about it. And it had to do to see the Quran, Gita, Ramayana, the Bible is written somewhere?Rather, it is written that, "You have to admit the truth and falsehood."Muslims demand what you do? Four of the standing column. There are thousands of such pillars explained, millions. Education is supposed to have written the children begging? Starve your neighbor to go to the Hajj, where it is written?You / I was born to families, he must know about religion. Does this mean that the change of the century will not change anything.Prayer is the means, the people calling for prayers. What did you think, Mike 9 3 neighborhood. I can still continue to preach the same thing to you that the whole time the microphone. Azan has not been seduced by the sound of people being disturbed! Why? Do you refuse discovery of the infidels. Keep your shoes at the time of prayer prostrations Why? Preaching of the faith can not be weak.The job-oriented education to the poor children do not have to save your recipes? Or geruya-colored clothes, a bag hanging around his neck, put a hand into the bag, leaving only "Hare Rama, Hare Krishna" agree to protect religion. Begging or very cheaply, why do you want to earn a livelihood?Thought, I'm angry? I have not angry. I could not understand, I understand, I can afford. Holdings in your life, I did not come to jump on the bandwagon.I still cry shouted, when you kill people. You use asahaya perverted sexual abuse of children. Hey stupid party, so that the cry of the homosexual homosexual, you have a few maulanake law to punish it?
History hear-hear, Bakhtiar Abul Kalam Azad. Enters the shrine. He was in exile in Kuwait. Hapheji came enters a seminary set up orphanages and carry out activities in more than 11 years. Noorani served as a director of the seminary. After the bombing on August 17 where he is now? Thirty-one children under his charge, I believe this has to be the children of his yeke ainato night. Had taken the body massage. At one point, she was raped. The students face a fear raised voice. What seems utopian? Now go away, the village of the district Amtoli his eternal home. Listen to the words of his wife, to his notoriety. Instead of sexual intercourse with the wife of one of the scholars who liked the way the children's ***! Shame. Do not judge the homosexual?It will take another example, Madrasa Al-Rabita managed, and Lillah bodinye orphanage in Haripur upazila yadurani's home more than a hundred. Some of the children have already left home to his parents. Most children are raped by the teacher.I say without evidence, but the Bangladeshi news media write. For a business to be there. Moreover, as a religious term, they are afraid jamera. But there is kadaryya hate to see faces.The district is a prominent author himself claimed that he began to kiss tarunidera. Finally, a little far from tarunira collected the autographs.The two daughters of the house was inhuman. People claiming to be the lover tries to inhuman child was a boy. Barisal (details not yet) purchased a son. Which are claimed to be his son. Interestingly, of all the property in the name of their wives and daughters, and has written. Although the boy filled his son's lack of purchase, no property was not the boy's fate. The masked man beast of the media to be the owner of a group has to work like a servant.I'm not a great person. Life was tough time. I thought, humanity has always practiced media. I have found that the mass media of the most humanistic. But the ultimate truth, the word of mouth is different, but the heart is different. They speak of humanity in the face, but one of their goals, business.Can you imagine the life of the most beloved man in extreme crisis, like farm work, and it will be good. Hey brother, you can earn through the news did not come. I came to serve the people. Otherwise, the money that you pay, it is time to act like a pet lover could have too many employees. Yet, this is for you, for media, for humanity, was dedicated family, the child had not fulfilled all the requirements, she has gone away.Yeah, I'm alone now. All alone. I feel hungry, I feel thirst. I was inside the biological persecution. Sometimes sexual extract itself out to me that task. However, a state of mind to kill me, I'm in control. Maybe I will.You can tell a friend, you're the champion of humanity. I sedated How do I? Wine eat? Will distort the sexual relationship? Be homosexual? Answer, you must answer. Otherwise Stay away, saying, Arise classify brokers have become. What do you know, how to kill me, they are looking for? You do not know what my son is trying to attend university? Your conscience tells you there was a single moment, you're going to blame me. Clear Conscience said, "You have to accept the truth, you know." What if needed bhanitara. I could not lie to a lot of you have been involved in corporate house? I thought, you believe in the truth. Friend, your conscience has long been corporate. You have decomposed. The left to rot odor can be felt thousands of miles.
I wrote, why Hindu people are going to leave the country. 5 districts from four families have gone in the last 10 years, why is, who is responsible? Could publish the news? Never. Ijama follow me all my relatives, who said it? I did not hesitate, to file a lawsuit against the Minister of Water Resources of the ruling party. I know it is very difficult to judge. I still believe, I paboi judgment. Because, in my body, yet sometimes severe neck byathagulo became more intensified. The feel, the pain may be my last. However, I am also firmly paboi I judge.
Friend, you have left is captures dress, sit in the seat carrier holder servant of humanity, but said, this is a tough job you have or ever could be? -Yeah, I'm a polygamous love. Yeah, love you still. I always feel that many lies. Caught him lying to me over and over. He confessed. I wanted to come back over and over again, come. But did you know a friend, he cut the fish to feed more than I would, he said to his mother, he does not want to eat with their hands. He said openly, that a lot of bad, but to me, he loves extreme. Kachera friend told me, her character is not good. Friends, I know the definition of the character. So many, thousands, millions of people complain, complain, though, I just do what pratiksara.You left a saint, said, What is the definition of God? What we do not know, can not find the answer, that is the God, is not it?Ha. Tell a friend whom you slut, nasta say, he is my God. And all of you are liars. If you had a weapon in my hand, but I like all the actors, I would kill you. Because you have been distorted definition of humanity. You're pushing people away from people instead of love. Laugh silently behind you in the name of women's rights.I did not hesitate to say that, you lose one of the world's most evil only. The Islamic terrorists than you may have a little bit ahead. Islamic terrorists to kill one by one, and you are killing all the human nations. Shame, shame just for you.
Fire burning inside of me, not for me but for the people, for humanity. The woman gets in your eyes for the title. My God.I have no regrets that I can not meet the demands of a child. I have no regrets, Star Jalsa crazy wife left me sitting in my house occupied houses.
Still, I'm fine, than you, because I'm still cherishing love. I still worship God, overwhelmed. There is no acting in my worship.

ধর্ম ও যৌনতা এবং মৌনতা

প্রসঙ্গত: হেড লাইনের সাথে সংগতিপূর্ণ সব লেখা মিলে যাবে যাবে এটা আমি কখনই আশা করি নাই। আর এ কারণে আমি কখনো নিরাশ হয়েছি বলে মনে হয় না। তারপরেও একেবারে বেমানান হলে মন খারাপ হয়ে উঠে বটে। তারপরেও আমি নিরাশ নই, কারণ, জীবনের সাথে সব কিছুই মিলিয়ে নেবার চেষ্টা করেছিলাম। কিন্তু সেসব নিয়ম আমাকে ধোকা দিয়েছে। তাই, কি মিলে গেলো, বা অমিল হলো, তা নিয়ে ভাববার প্রয়োজন মনে করছি না।
অনেকদিন কফি খাইনি। আর ফ্রাইড চিকেনের ঘ্রান তো ছয়শ মাইল দুর থেকে টের পাই। সাহস করে শহরে গিয়েছিলাম। আর লুকিয়ে থাকতে ইচ্ছা করছে না। কফির কাপে চুমুক দিতে দিতে মনে হচ্ছিল, এই বুঝি আমার শরীর থেকে মাথাটা আলাদা হবে। তারপরেও দৃঢ় মনে কফির কাপে শেষ চুমুক দিয়েই বের হলাম। বের হবার পথেই দেখা হয়ে গেলো কয়েকজন ধার্মিক মানুষের। বুঝতে পারলাম, ওরা আমায় পাশ কাটিয়ে গেলো। এতে মনের সাহস কিছুটা বেড়ে গেলো। ওরা ধরেই নিয়েছিল যে, তাদের সাথে লড়াই করবার শক্তি নিয়েই আমি অনুপ্রবেশ করেছি। এটাই মনে হয় সঠিক। কারণ, এই মানুষ দু'টিই আমাকে একদিন নাস্তিক বলে চিৎকার করছিল। ওরা বলছিল, আমি নাকি ইসলামের শত্রু। মুসলমানের হয়েও মুসলমানের পক্ষে কথা বলছি না।
তাদেরকে একদিন বলেছিলাম যে, আমি কি নিয়ে আপনাদের পক্ষে কথা বলবো ? আমি কি করে বলবো যে, আপনারা যে, অসহায় শিশুদের ভিক্ষা করানো শেখাচ্ছেন, তা আরো বেশি করে শিখান। আমি করে বলবো যে, ইসলাম যেখানে অন্য ধর্মের মানুষদের রক্ষা করতে বলেছে, আমি কি তাদের হত্যা করার কথা বলবো ? নাকি মুসলমান বাদে অন্য ধর্মের মানুষদের হত্যা করতে বলবো অথবা আমি নিজেও হত্যা করবো ? এর কোন উত্তরই পাইনি, ওই মোল্লাদের কাছে। তারা শুধু বলেছিলেন, "আপনি নাস্তিক হয়ে গেছেন"।

হা. আজ আমি প্রকাশ্যে ঘোষনা দিচ্ছি, আমি নাস্তিক হয়ে গেছি। কারণ, আমি মানুষকে ভালোবাসি। আমি মানবতার সেবা করি। আমি মানুষের মৌলিক অধিকারের কথা বলি। আমি সিয়েরে লিয়েনকে বেশ্যা বলিনা। আমি শরীর খাটিয়ে যে নারীরা উপার্জন করে, আমি তাদের বেশ্যা বলিনা। আমি তাদের বিনোদন কর্মী ছাড়া অন্য কিছু ভাবতে রাজী নই। হা. আমি আজ নাস্তিক, আমি প্রকাশ্যে বলছি যে, কোন নারীর উন্নত বক্ষ দেখে আমার ঠোট লালায় ভরে উঠে না। আমি এটাও বলছি যে, হ্যা, আ্মার মধ্যেও কামনা, বাসনা, ভালোবাসা আছে। হা, আমি এও বলছি যে, আমি পরস্পরের সম্মতিতে যৌন সম্পর্কে বিশ্বাস করি। আমি এটাও বিশ্বাস করি যে, আমি যেমন অন্যজনের সাথে বিছানায় যেতে পারি, তেমনি আমার প্রান প্রিয়ও অন্য কারো সাথে তার সুখ শেয়ার করার অধিকার রাখে।
হা. আমি নাস্তিক, আমি নাস্তিক, আমি নাস্তিক। তারপরেও আমি আপনার তরবারির নিচে বলি হতে আসি নাই। আপনি ধার্মিক, তাই সামনের দিক দিয়ে আঘাত করুন। আপনি তরবারি হাতে থাকবেন, আর আমি থাকবো একটি কলম হাতে। আমি আপনার পরাজয় ঘটাবো। আপনারা অতি দূর্বল তাই ঐশ্বরিক চিন্তায় ভরপুর, আমি বাস্তববাদী তাই আমার সাহস আপনার চেয়ে অনেক বেশি।
আপনি প্রতি রাতে আপনার স্ত্রীর অথবা কোন নিরীহ নারীর ইচ্ছাকে মেরে ফেলেন অথবা ধর্ষন করেন। আমি ভালোবাসি, আমার শয্যা সঙ্গীকে আমি ভালোবাসি। আমরা বিনিময়ে বিশ্বাস করি, আর আপনারা ছিনিয়ে নেয়ার পক্ষে। হরণ করার পক্ষে। হায় মুসলিম।..।
কোথায় আপনি পুরোহিত মশাই ? আপনি কি পেরেছিলেন দৌপদীর বস্ত্র হরণ ঠেকাতে। আপনি কি পেরেছিলেন, পঞ্চ পাণ্ডবের হাত থেকে দ্রৌপদীকে রক্ষা করতে। কি করেছিলেন আপনারা, আপনাদের রাজসভায় ? দ্রৌপদীকে বেশ্যা বানিয়েছিলেন ! কোথায় ছিলেন সেদিন আপনার ঈশ্বর ? দ্রৌপদী একটি আশির্বাদ চেয়েছিলেন, পেরেছিলেন কি তার সে আশির্বাদ বা ইচ্ছা পূরন করতে ? অবশেষে কথিত কৃষ্ণের কৃপায় সেই পঞ্চ পাণ্ডবের পতনের কথা ইতিহাসেই লেখা রয়েছে।

এই শালা কাপুরুষের দল, বল কোথায় লেখা আছে যে, তুমি স্ত্রী মিলনের বিবস্ত্র হবে ? বল বেঈমানের দল, বিবস্ত্র হওয়া ছাড়া স্ত্রীর সাথে যৌন মিলনে মিলিত হতে পারবি ? হাটুর ওপরে কাপড় তোলা যাবে না, নাভির নিচে কাপড় নামানো যাবে না। তাহলে কি করবি ? লুঙ্গী বা প্যান্টের মাঝখানে একটি ফুটা করে নিবি ? হারে আহাম্মকের দল, আমার মত, আমাদের মত উচ্ছন্নে যাওয়া্ মানুষগুলো অনেক বাস্তব কথা বলি। আর এ বাস্তব কথা খারাপভাবে দেখবার কথা কি কোরআন, গীতা, রামায়ন, বাইবেল কোথাও লেখা আছে ?
বরং এটাই লেখা আছে যে, "তুমি সত্যকে সত্য আর মিথ্যাকে মিথ্যা বলে স্বীকার কর"।
কিসের মুসলমান দাবি কর তোমরা ? ইসলামের চারটি স্থম্ভের ওপর দাড়িয়ে আছে। সেসব স্তম্ভের ব্যাখ্যা রয়েছে হাজারো, লাখো। শিশুদের ভিক্ষাবৃত্তির শিক্ষা দেবার কথা কোথায় লেখা আছে ? তোমার অভুক্ত প্রতিবেশিকে রেখে হজ্ব করতে যাবার কথা কোথায় লেখা আছে ?
তুমি/আমি যে গোত্রে জন্মেছি, সে ধর্ম সম্পর্কে অবশ্যই জানবো। তার অর্থ কি এই যে, শতাব্দীর পরিবর্তনে কোন কিছুই পরিবর্তন হবে না।
আযানের অর্থই হলো, মানুষকে নামাজের জন্য আহ্বান করা। ভেবেছ কি, ৩ টি মহল্লায় মোট ৯ টি মাইক। যে মাইকে সারাক্ষন তোমাদের হুজুরদের একই কথা প্রচার চলছেই। আযানের শব্দে মানুষ বিমোহিত না হয়ে বিরক্ত হচ্ছে ! কেন ? তোমরা না বিধর্মীদের আবিষ্কারকে অস্বীকার করো। কেন নামাজের সময় জুতা সিজদার স্থানে রাখো ? ঈমান দূর্বল নিয়ে ধর্ম প্রচার করা যায় না।
ওই অসহায় শিশুদের কর্মমুখী শিক্ষা দিলে কি তোমাদের ইসলাম রক্ষা হতো না ? নাকি গেড়ুয়া রঙের কাপড় পরে, গলায় একটা ব্যাগ ঝুলিয়ে, সেই ব্যাগের ভেতর একটা হাত ঢুকিয়ে রেখে শুধু "হরে রাম, হরে কৃষ্ণ" বললেই ধর্ম রক্ষা হবে। ভিক্ষা বৃত্তি বা অতি সস্তায় আয় করে জীবন নির্বাহ করতে চাও কেন ?
ভেবেছ, আমি ক্ষেপে গেছি ? না আমি ক্ষুব্ধ নাই। আমি আমার অপারগতা বুঝি, আমি আমার সামর্থ বুঝি। তোমাদের জীবন ধারনের সস্তা স্রোতে ভেসে যেতে আমি আসি নাই।
আমি এখনো চিৎকার করে কাদি, তোমরা যখন মানুষ হত্যা কর। তোমরা অসহা্য় শিশুদের বিকৃত যৌন কাজে ব্যবহার করো। আরে বেকুবের দল, সমকামি সমকামি নিয়ে এতই যে চিৎকার কর, ক'জন মৌলানাকে তোমাদের আইনে শাস্তি দিতে পেরেছ ?
ইতিহাস শুনবে-শোন, বখতিয়ার আবুল কালাম আজাদ। যার আস্তানা ছিল গাইবান্ধায়। সে ছিল কুয়েত প্রবাসী। গাইবান্ধায় এসে একটি এতিমখানা ও হাফেজি মাদ্রাসা স্থাপন করে প্রায় ১১ বছর কর্মকাণ্ড চালায়। নুরানী মাদ্রাসার অন্যতম পরিচালক ছিলেন তিনি। ১৭ আগস্ট বোমা হামলার পরে তিনি এখন কোথায় ? তার অধীনস্থ একত্রিশ জন শিশু এই অধমের কাছে বর্ণনা করেছে যে, সে শিশুদের রাতের বেলা তার কাছে যেকে আইনতো। শরীর মালিশ করিয়ে নিতো। এক পর্যায়ে সে তাদের ধর্ষন করতো। কোন শিক্ষার্থীই এ ব্যাপারে ভয়ে মুখ খোলেনি। কি মনে হচ্ছে, আজগুবি ? এবার চলে যান, দিনাজপুরের আমতলী নামক গ্রামে তার শশুড় বাড়িতে। তার স্ত্রীর মুখেই শুনুন, তার অপকীর্তির কথা। এমন একজন মাওলানার পছন্দ স্ত্রীর সাথে যৌন মিলনের বদলে শিশুদের পায়ু পথ ! ধিক। পেরেছ সেই সমকামির বিচার করতে ?
আরো উদাহরন লাগবে, আল রাবেতা পরিচালিত মাদ্রাসা, হরিপুর উপজেলার যাদুরানী এলাকায় এতিমখানা আর লিল্লাহ বোডিংয়ে শতাধিক শিশুর আবাস। ইতোমধ্যে কয়েকজন শিশুকে তার অভিভাবকরা বাড়ি নিয়ে গেছেন। অধিকাংশ শিশুই সেই শিক্ষকদের দ্বারা ধর্ষনের শিকার।
তথ্য প্রমাণ দিয়েই বলছি, তারপরেও বাংলাদেশের কোন সংবাদমাধ্যম এসব সংবাদ লিখবেনা। কারণ ব্যবসা বলে একটা আছে। তাছাড়া ধর্মানুভূতি শব্দটাকে ওরা জমের মত ভয় পায়। অথচ সেখানে কদর্য্য মুখগুলো দেখলেই ঘৃনা হয়।
দিনাজপুরের একটি অনুষ্ঠানে নিজেকে বিশিষ্ট লেখক বলে দাবি করেন, এমন লোকটি তরুনিদের চুমু খেতে শুরু করেন। অবশেষে তরুনিরা তার কাছ থেকে একটু দুর দিয়েই অটোগ্রাফ সংগ্রহ করেন।
সেই অমানুষটির ঘরে দুটি মেয়ের জন্ম হয়েছে। মানুষ প্রেমী বলে দাবি করা সেই অমানুষটি একটি ছেলে সন্তানের জন্য লালায়িত ছিলেন। বরিশাল থেকে (বিস্তারিত এখনো নয়) একটি ছেলে সন্তান ক্রয় করেছেন। যা নিজের ছেলে সন্তান বলে দাবি করছেন। মজার বিষয় হলো, বিষয় সম্পত্তি সবই মেয়ে আর স্ত্রীদের নামে লিখে দিয়েছেন। ক্রয় করা সেই ছেলেটি তার ছেলের অভাব পূরন করলেও, সেই ছেলের ভাগ্যে কোন সম্পত্তি জোটেনি। সেই মুখোশধারী জানোয়ার গনমাধ্যমের কথা ব্যক্তি হবার জন্য একটি গ্রুপের মালিকের চাকরের মত কাজ কর্ম করেছেন।
আমি মহৎ কোন ব্যক্তি নই। জীবনের কঠিন সময় পার করছিলাম। ভেবেছিলাম, গনমাধ্যম সব সময়ই মানবতার চর্চা করে। আমি সেই গনমাধ্যমে অধিকাংশ মানবতাবাদী মানুষের দেখা পেয়েছি। কিন্তু চরম সত্য কথা হলো, তাদের মুখের কথা ভিন্ন, আর মনের ভেতরের কথা ভিন্ন। এরা মুখে মানবতার কথা বলে, কিন্তু তাদের লক্ষ্য একটাই, ব্যবসা।
ভাবতে পারেন, জীবনের চরম সংকটময় সময়ে সবচেয়ে প্রিয় লোকটি বললেন যে, ভালো করে খামারের কাজ কর, তাতে ভালো করবে। আরে ভাই, সংবাদ মাধ্যমে উপার্জন করতে আসি নাই। আমি এসেছিলাম, মানুষের সেবা করতে। নইলে যে টাকা আপনারা বেতন দিতেন, তা সময় মত করে কাজ করতে থাকলে অনেকগুলো কর্মচারি পুষতে পারতাম। অথচ, এই তোমাদের জন্য, গনমাধ্যমের জন্য, মানবতার জন্য, সংসার ত্যাগী হয়েছি, সন্তানের সকল চাহিদা পূর্ণ করতে পারিনাই, স্ত্রীও দুরে চলে গেছে।
হা, আমি এখন একা। একদম একা। আমার ক্ষুধা লাগে, আমার তৃষ্ণা লাগে। আমার ভেতরেও জৈবিক তাড়নার সৃষ্টি হয়। কখনো কখনো যৌন নির্যাস নিজে নিজেই নির্গত হয়ে আমাকে ভৎসনা করে। তারপরেও আমার মনের কঠিন অবস্থাকে হত্যা করছি, নিয়ন্ত্রন করছি। করবো হয়তো।
তুমি বলতে পারো বন্ধু, তুমি তো মানবতার রক্ষক। তাহলে আমি আমাকে কিভাবে নিবারন করবো ? মদ খাবো? বিকৃত যৌন সম্পর্ক স্থাপন করবো ? সমকামি হবো ? জবাব দাও, জবাব তোমাকে দিতেই হবে। নইলে সরে দাড়াও, বলে উঠ, তুমিও দালালের শ্রেণীভূক্ত হয়ে গেছ। তুমি কি জানতে না, আমাকে ওরা কিভাবে হত্যা করার জন্য খুজে বেড়াচ্ছে ? তুমি কি জানতে না আমার সন্তান বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে ভর্তির চেষ্টা করছে ? তোমার বিবেক কি একবারো বলে উঠেনি, তুমি আমার প্রতি অপরাধ করতে যাচ্ছো। আংশিক বিবেকের তাড়নায় বলে উঠলে " তুমি সত্য স্বীকার করতে জানো"। কি দরকার ছিল এমন ভনিতার। আমি কি পারতাম না, অনেক মিথ্যা বলে, তোমাদের কর্পোরেট হাউজের সাথে জড়িত থাকতে ? আমিতো ভেবেছিলাম, তুমি সত্য বিশ্বাস কর। বন্ধু, তোমার বিবেক অনেক আগেই কর্পোরেট হয়ে গেছে। তুমি পচে গেছ। বামপন্থীর পচে যাওয়ার দূর্গন্ধ হাজার মাইল দুর থেকে অনুভব করা যায়।

আমিতো লিখেছিলাম, কেন এদেশ থেকে হিন্দু মানুষগুলো চলে যাচ্ছে। ৫ টি জেলা থেকে গত ১০ বছরে চারশ পরিবার চলে গেছে, কেন গেছে, কারা দায়ী ? পেরেছিলে, সে সংবাদ ছাপতে ? পারোনি। আমার সকল আত্মীয় আমার ইজম মেনে চলবে এটা কে বলেছে ? আমি তো দ্বিধা বোধ করিনি, ক্ষমতাসীন দলের পানি সম্পদ মন্ত্রীর বিরুদ্ধেও মামলা করতে। আমি জানি এটার বিচার পাওয়া খুব কঠিন। তারপরেও আমি বিশ্বাস করি, আমি বিচার পাবোই। কারণ, আমার শরীরে, ঘাড়ের মধ্যে এখনো মাঝে মাঝেই তীব্র ব্যাথাগুলো আরো তীব্রতর হয়ে উঠে। তখনই অনুভব করি, আমার এ ব্যাথা হয়তো স্থায়ী। তবে আমি কঠিন দৃঢ়তার সাথে বলছি আমি বিচার পাবোই।

বন্ধু, তুমি বাম লেবাস ধারন করেছ বটে, মানবতার সেবকের ধারক বাহকের আসনে বসেছ বটে, কিন্তু বলতো, এই একটি কঠিন কাজ কি তুমি কখনো করতেও পারতে বা পারবে ?--
হা, আমি একজন বহুগামী কে ভালোবাসি। হা, আজো ভালোবাসি। সে অজস্র মিথ্যা বলে যা আমি সব সময়ই অনুভব করি। আমার কাছে বহুবার তার মিথ্যা ধরা পরেছে। সে স্বীকারও করেছে। আমি বহুবার চলে আসতে চেয়েছি, চলে এসেছি। কিন্তু জানো কি বন্ধু, সে যখন মাছ থেকে কাটা ছাড়িয়ে আমি খাইয়ে দিতো, তার মায়ের কাছে সে বলতো, সে নিজ হাতে খেতে চায় না। সে প্রকাশ্যেই বলতো, সে অনেক খারাপ, তবে আমাকে সে চরম ভালোবাসে। আমার খুব কা্ছের বন্ধুও বলেছিল, মেয়েটির চরিত্র ভালো নয়। বন্ধু, আমি চরিত্রের সংজ্ঞা জানি। তাই অনেক, হাজারো, লাখো অভিযোগ, অনুযোগ থাকলেও, আমি শুধু তারই প্রতিক্ষা করি।
তুমি তো বামের অনেক সাধক, বলতো, ঈশ্বরের সংজ্ঞা কি ? আমরা যা জানিনা, যার উত্তর খুজে পাইনা, সেটাইতো ঈশ্বর তাইনা ?
হা. বন্ধু তোমরা যাকে বেশ্যা বলো, নষ্টা বলো, সেই আমার ঈশ্বর। আর তোমরা সবাই মিথ্যাবাদী। আমার হাতে যদি এমন একটা অস্ত্র থাকতো, তবে তোমাদের মত সকল অভিনেতাদের আমি খুন করে ফেলতাম। কারণ, তোমরা মানবতার সংজ্ঞাটা বিকৃত করে ফেলেছ। তোমরা মানুষকে ভালোবাসার বদলে মানুষকে দুরে ঠেলে দিচ্ছো। তোমরা নারী অধিকারের নামে পেছনে চুপটি করে হাসো।
আজ বলতে দ্বিধা নাই যে, তোমরা নষ্ট পৃথিবীর অতি নিকৃষ্ট একজন মাত্র। হয়তো তোমাদের চেয়ে সেই ইসলামী সন্ত্রাসীরা কিছুটা এগিয়ে আছে। ইসলামি সন্ত্রাসীরা একজন একজন করে হত্যাই করছে, আর তোমরা হত্যা করছো সমস্থ মানব জাতীকে। ধিক্কার, শুধুই ধিক্কার তোমাদের জন্য।

আমার ভেতরে আগুন জ্বলছে, আমার জন্য নয়, মানুষের জন্য, মানবতার জন্য। তোমাদের চোখে বেশ্যা উপাধী পাওয়া সেই নারীটির জন্য। যে আমার ঈশ্বর।
আমার আফসোস নেই যে, আমি আমার সন্তানের কোন চাহিদাই পূরণ করতে পারিনা। আমার আফসোস নেই যে, ষ্টার জলসা পাগল স্ত্রী আমাকে ছেড়ে আমার বাড়ি ঘর দখল করে বসে আছে।

তারপরেও আমি ভালো আছি, তোমাদের চেয়ে, কারণ, আমি এখনো ভালোবাসাকে লালন করছি। আমি এখনো ঈশ্বরের আরাধনায় মগ্ন। আমার আরাধনার মধ্যে কোন অভিনয় নেই।