Community > Posts By > Mundote

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/17/08 05:54 AM
A filthy rich North Carolina man decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbors. He also invited Leroy, the only redneck in the neighborhood. He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion. Leroy was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating shrimp, oysters and BBQ and flirting with all the women.

At the height of the party, the host said, I have a 10 ft man-eating gator in my pool and I'll give a million dollars to anyone who has the nerve to jump in. The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash and everyone turned around and saw Leroy in the pool!

Leroy was fighting the gator and kicking its butt! Leroy was jabbing the gator in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, head butts and choke holds, biting the gator on the tail and flipping the gator through the air like some kind of judo instructor. The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Leroy and the gator were screaming and raising hell. Finally Leroy strangled the gator and let it float to the top like a dime store goldfish. Leroy then slowly climbed out of the pool.

Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief. Finally the host says, "Well, Leroy, I reckon I owe you a million dollars."

"No, that's okay. I don't want it," said Leroy. The rich man said, "Man, I have to give you something. You won the bet. How about half a million bucks then?" "No thanks. I don't want it, answered Leroy." The host said, "Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock options?" Again Leroy said no.

Confused, the rich man asked, "Well, Leroy, then what do you want?"

Leroy said, I want the name of the SUM***** who pushed me in the pool.

Mundote's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:47 PM
laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:26 AM
A young boy comes down to breakfast one morning. His mother asks, "Have you done your chores yet?"
"No," replies the boy, "but could I have breakfast first?"

"You know the rules, go outside and clean the chicken coop, milk the cow and feed the pigs."

The boy goes down to the chicken coop and lazily cleans it. When he is finished he he kicks a chicken. Next, we walks to the barn and takes out the old milking cow. After milking her thoroughly, he kicks her. Then the boy gets the food and feeds the pigs. Once he is done he kicks a pig.

Finally, the boy runs back to his house, very hungry. His mother gives him a plate with nothing on it but an apple. Disappointed, the boy says, "Where's my eggs, my milk and my sausage?"

"Well," says his mother, "I saw you kick a chicken, so now you don't get eggs. I saw you kick the cow, so now you don't get milk. I saw you kick the pig, so now you don't get any sausage."

Just then, the boy's father walks in and kicks the cat. The boy says to his mother, "Should I tell him now, or do you want to?"

Mundote's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:08 PM
drinker Very good investment indeed.

Mundote's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:48 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:52 PM

a man just got in an arguement with his wife so he went for a walk. he saw a monkey on the corner. he went up to the monkey and said this monkey is cute but i have no use for a monkeyt. 2 blocks down the road he saw a cop and walked up to him and told him the story. the cop said take him to the zoo. 2 weeks later the cop saw him again with the monmkey so he questioned him. he said we had so much fun at the zoo today we are going to disney land

laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:48 PM
I think you can tell it.

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:33 PM
A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him. The waitress asks them for their orders. The man says, 'A hamburger, fries and a coke,' and turns to the ostrich, 'What's yours?' 'I'll have the same,' says the ostrich. A short time later the waitress returns with the order. 'That'll be $9.40 please.' The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, ‘A hamburger, fries and coke.' The ostrich says, 'I'll have the same.' Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes routine until the two enter again. 'The usual?' asks the waitress. ‘No this is Friday night, so I’ll have a steak, baked potato and a salad,' says the man. 'Same,' says the ostrich. Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, 'That will be $32.62.' Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer. 'Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change in your pocket every time?'

'Well,' says the man, 'several years ago I was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there.' 'That's brilliant!' says the waitress. 'Most people would ask for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!' 'That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there,' says the man.

The waitress asks, 'What's with the ostrich?'

The man sighs, pauses and answers, 'My second wish was for a tall chick with a big butt and long legs who agrees with everything I say.' :tongue:

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:01 PM
laugh sick

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/10/08 12:00 PM
laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:18 AM
laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:30 AM
Three men sat at a bar discussing the Christmas presents they had for their wives.

The first man said that he had bought his wife a vacation home in the Bahamas - and also one in Jamaica. "That way," he said, "if she doesn't like one, she can use the other!"
The second man said he had bought his wife a Mercedes sports car and a Rolls Royce for exactly the same reason.

The third man said, "I bought my wife a negligee and a vibrator. That way, if she doesn't like the negligee, she can go scr*w herself." laugh

Mundote's photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:29 AM
laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:24 PM
laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Tue 04/08/08 02:05 PM
Edited by Mundote on Tue 04/08/08 02:06 PM
What's worse than having termites in your piano?

Crabs on your organ. laugh sick

Mundote's photo
Mon 04/07/08 02:22 PM
drinker

Mundote's photo
Mon 04/07/08 02:13 PM
laugh

Mundote's photo
Mon 04/07/08 10:37 AM
laugh drinker

Mundote's photo
Fri 04/04/08 06:55 AM