Community > Posts By > Joesmoe11

Joesmoe11's photo
Wed 07/07/10 05:16 AM
anyone from minneasota on these forums??? anyone???

Joesmoe11's photo
Wed 07/07/10 05:11 AM
Edited by Joesmoe11 on Wed 07/07/10 05:11 AM

Joesmoe11's photo
Wed 07/07/10 05:11 AM
Uh what do I like in a woman...me!!! ME!!!

Joesmoe11's photo
Tue 12/22/09 12:50 AM
Ive been on this site for like a week and only 10 people have looked at my profile...and their all like fifty year old ladies. Why? I hope they don't read this because there are some feisty ones on here and they seem to get offended easily so no offense to you, but why? Why are you looking at my profile if your 50? That is so creepy. WTF! Why not anyone younger. WTF!!!

Joesmoe11's photo
Tue 12/22/09 12:22 AM

Yea i suppose. I still like to see what the person I'm talking to looks like. Why not post a bad picture. like when you just woke up or something.

It just occurred to me. Is that what you look like in the morning?

If you expect bad pix from the women -- you must return in kind or you would be a hypocrite. winking

Oh no because that was referring to the women who don't want to date anyone on here anyway.

Joesmoe11's photo
Tue 12/22/09 12:17 AM
Lol wow I was born and raised here and I still spell it wrong sorry fixed it.

Joesmoe11's photo
Tue 12/22/09 12:14 AM

It is also dumb to post a real pic and then come into the forums acting like a nob with a bad attitude, but loads of people do that too.

lol yea rite I hate those people

Joesmoe11's photo
Tue 12/22/09 12:09 AM
Edited by Joesmoe11 on Tue 12/22/09 12:18 AM
If you are from Minnesota come to Elk river and I will buy you a drink...anyone...

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 11:53 PM
Yea i suppose. I still like to see what the person I'm talking to looks like. Why not post a bad picture. like when you just woke up or something.

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 11:47 PM
Edited by Joesmoe11 on Mon 12/21/09 11:48 PM
Ive noticed this alot on here. So many people don't have a picture of themselves atleast not as their main profile pic. And why not?I mean I'm not the best looking person on here but having a cartoon or something is dumb...

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 02:46 PM
I can't believe no one on here has mentioned call of duty. I have a buddy who actually met his girlfriend on xbox live playing cod 4!!! But that's kinda like winning the lottery i guess.

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:49 AM
Control your life wtf are you talking about lighten the fu(k up and leave me alone!!! I hope I don't take myself so seriously when I'm your age cuz damn it must be a hard life to be like that.

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:44 AM
I have this nasty rash between my legs and it wont go away!!!

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:34 AM
Edited by Joesmoe11 on Mon 12/21/09 12:35 AM
I just want an opinion of my profile. Thats all. And of course I humbly respect your opinion...

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:31 AM
Well this is boring and no one under 40 posted so goodbyeflowerforyou

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:24 AM
Im goin out for a smoke so if I don't reply to your angry posts right away just gimme a minute

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:23 AM
dont judge me
dont judge me by my looks
dont reject me because of my race
get to know me before you decide my place
dont critize my actions
untill you know the reasons why
keep your mind open
keep the hope alive
dont despise me without reason
just give me the chance to prove the good i have inside.
take time to discover the feeling that i hide
never hate with only one look
give me the chance i deserve look and see, and you will find the love inside of me

Practice what you preach you disgusting pathetic hypocrite!!!!

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:18 AM

if someone was 30yrs older than me.. LOL i wouldnt even give them a time of day thats like dating my own dad(GAG) i dont talk to my dad and i sure wouldnt talk to a man that was 30yrs older than me on this site. i have had a man that was the same as my dad, and i totally block him for i wasent going to deal with a slease bag like him...

Ok well there you go. How about twenty years. Kinda gross huh. Im sorry for offending you. Someday I will be humbled and old but for now I'm enjoying being an arrogant sob. Why can't you guys just take a joke and let it go??

Joesmoe11's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:03 AM
ROFL ROFL oh my God I wasnt trying to piss off a bunch of lonely old ladies I was just trying to get opinions of my profile from younger girls. Ok well the Hot ones over forty your oppinion matters. But seriously get a life. You probably don't care what I would think of your profile either. At least I hope not! How about someone who is 30 years older than you? Do you care what they think? Well thanks for your input anyway. Its been fun. BTW mothers will tell you what you want to hear to make you feel good about yourself. I figured that out a long time ago mam and I'm only 24.

Joesmoe11's photo
Sun 12/20/09 11:21 PM
Minnesota people whats up?!?! I live in elk river. Sooooo boring. Someone interesting please reply please...

Previous 1