Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 08/08/18 10:38 AM
When I click on the screen "Find new Matches" it is ok until it comes across the record for "jacobdaintry12" and then it throws me out of the database saying the page is having difficulties. This has been going on for months and I have told you twice before. Surely you can just remove this entry or copy it elsewhere it is so frustrating to have to keep logging back in then coming across the same record again only to get thrown out again. Please do something.

no photo
Sat 03/10/18 02:41 PM
Of course age makes a difference as you get older you change and have had many more life experiences than a person who is a lot younger. hopefully you are calmer and wiser than a younger person. This does not take into account the physical aspect of getting older. You have less energy and often do not want to do things that you liked doing when you were younger and what younger people like doing now. Nature governs what you do and the aging process is a natural one. There is a season for everything and a reason for everything. A ten year age gap when your young is nothing but as you get older big age gaps become more problematic in relationships. People who say age is just a number are talking out of there behinds because it is much more than that.

no photo
Wed 04/26/17 01:43 PM
Can anybody tell me how to send someone a picture from those I have set to "private" I cannot see anywhere where you can do this.:smile: