Community > Posts By > beebee620

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:36 AM

Thats just how some ppl are,don't take it personal. Kill them with kindness, and keep an eye on that bf.

i dont think he would do anything he shouldnt.....his guy friends would kick his butt......cuz i was friends with a few of them first.....and his cousin (who is with him like 24/7 for work) reassured me that i shouldnt worry too much about the oompa loompas running aroundlaugh

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:34 AM
i just needed to vent....i feel better now! and besides....i know who hes snuggling with every night.....devil happy

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:33 AM

My exhusbands roomates girlfriend was a b*tch when we were dating... She accused me of using her "feminine products" and eating her doughnuts... (I'm diabetic, and took the Depo shot) so I told her I ate the 'femine products' and shoved the doughnuts up my......

She never spoke to me again.....

rotflmfao laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:30 AM

taking away the tan and haor colour which isnt that important...i would just ignore them hun..they obviously havent got anything better to do with there time...my dad always said smile..just smile..people wonder what your thinking then lol

i cant help but think that they have to look fake to try and hide the real them cuz their too afraid to let people know who/how/what they really are.....and people definitely wonder what youre thinking when you smile.....bigsmile
yep it works wonders lol...well cant you take a couple of your friends next time you all go out as a group hun

the problem with that is most of my friends are guys...and the few female friends i have dont live in the same town as me....its all good though...im not gonna let the fake get to me :wink:

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:27 AM

taking away the tan and haor colour which isnt that important...i would just ignore them hun..they obviously havent got anything better to do with there time...my dad always said smile..just smile..people wonder what your thinking then lol

i cant help but think that they have to look fake to try and hide the real them cuz their too afraid to let people know who/how/what they really are.....and people definitely wonder what youre thinking when you smile.....bigsmile

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:22 AM
and i dont think it would have bothered me as much is my bf wouldnt have been all about talking to them....by all means socialize....but dont ignore me in the process!

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:21 AM

Some people are cliquey because nobody else can stand them.

I've not met any orange people who are worth knowing. Bottle tans are ridiculous...

ill admit its a bit shallow of me to judge based on there fake hair and tans....ive been know to change my haircolor and fake n bake....but not to extremes.....its just how they act like they are better than everyone else there....

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:16 AM
Edited by beebee620 on Tue 04/08/08 10:19 AM
so this past weekend was my boyfriends roommates birthday. so we threw him a party (for the big 25). and of course all their guy and girl friends were there. I'm fairly new to the group, and the only one of their female friends that even talks to me is the birthday boys girlfriend (which is fine). the rest of them are bleach blonde, nearly orange from tanning so muchnoway stuck up b*tchesmad . and im not just saying that cuz they are rude...their own friends say that about themhuh . i just dont understand why they have to be so cliquey....i mean seriously.....if you arent in the group they look at you like you are an alien or something...why not try to get to know me? i dont want to be all buddy buddy with them, but it would be nice if they spoke to me like a human being.....and my bf wonders why i dont have female friends.....yawn

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:22 PM

did someone say bartender? its been a while....but i think i can remember a few things......:wink: drinker

nice candy lips

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:17 PM
did someone say bartender? its been a while....but i think i can remember a few things......:wink: drinker

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:54 PM
well... im 22....and essentially i dont think age matters.....but....if youre old enough to be my daddy....im gonna have to pass....i already have one and i dont really need another....

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:40 PM
8. "Please come inside? Wow, you sound just like your daughter."

o dear.....

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:03 AM
i agree with the soap opera star....laugh

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:57 PM

If you put it in that light, then all the Maury people are really just lloking for a free paternity test? Like the state doesn't pay?

okay now im sorry i even asked the question....totally taking this to a new level i never even dreamed of grumble grumble

Isn't that the beauty of asking such questions...?
We can take it just about anywhere. laugh
yea except its going the exact opposite way i thought it would......and my real question isnt even answered....yawn

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:54 PM
i think it all depends what type of show it is....but then again how real are people in your everyday life? at work in public etc etc....

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:48 PM

If you put it in that light, then all the Maury people are really just lloking for a free paternity test? Like the state doesn't pay?

okay now im sorry i even asked the question....totally taking this to a new level i never even dreamed of grumble grumble

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:40 PM
so even though its a good opportunity, because its televised (if it were something you wanted to do) you wouldnt?

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:27 PM

so what are you saying, you have a chance

possibly....still looking at the details of it all.....i dont want to do it for recognition or anything....i just want the possibility of bettering my dance skills so i could possibly do something with dance....like be a pro football cheerleader or something.....

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:15 PM
kind of a random thought....but if you had the opportunity to be in a reality tv series about something you are interested in, dance for example, would you do it? knowing that any flaws, or negativity would be out there for all to see, as well as anything good and the possible exposure it could lead to? what do ya'll think?

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:27 PM
Stacy Orrico- I'm not missing you :wink:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25