Community > Posts By > beebee620

no photo
Sun 05/04/08 09:51 PM
had a relationship end and not know why? or have the reason for the break up be a result of someone taking something you said the complete wrong way....and it just ends?

no photo
Thu 04/24/08 02:28 PM

21. You start telling everyone that you "Have a GREAT idea!" But 5 minutes later, you can't remember what it was. 22. You begin to claim someone either stole or finished your drink, because it's no where to be found, only to have someone point out its been in your hand...the whole time... or you've finished it 20 minutes ago, along with 3 others....

23. When you smoke your any part of your body (usually your head) on random objects (most of which would be impossible to do sober) and think it hurts but it really doesn't.....at all.......

24. You wake up after passing out and smoke your head on your ceiling, because you forgot your bed was lofted.....

25. Added to your list of drunken makeouts for the night are not only the guys you find cute when sober, but also every drunk girl that arrived with you.

26. Every guy you talk to is now a future sex prospect, and you don't hold back telling them so...

26. You're determined to walk home (even though it's normally a 15 drive) only to wake up to your feet covered in dirt, blisters, and who knows what...

27. Your new favorite game is "try to catch me" as you run and hide from your friends who are trying to get you in the car to go home... at five in the morning..

28. Boys you would never be attracted to seem to look amazingly hot... and you might end up kissing one or two or three.

no photo
Thu 04/24/08 02:24 PM
13. The man you're flirting with used to be your biology teacher or your track coach...right now you can't remember which one.

14. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or dance becomes strangley overwhelming.

15. Your eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so you keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.

16. You start every converstaion with a booming, "DON'T take this the WRONG WAY but..."

17. You fail to remember what you did five minutes ago.

18. Your hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.

19. You're tired so you just sit on the floor (wherever you happen to be standing) and take a quick nap.

20. You begin leaving the buttons open on your button fly pants to cut down on the time you're in the bathroom away from your drink.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:46 PM

I did...Had enough..he was abusive..nuff said

mines kinda the same....he was an alcoholic and was basically using me for a nice place to live...noway noway

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:16 PM
my pet peeve is when people come up to my counter ( i work in a bakery) and are talking on their cell phones and think im the rude one for not wanting to interrupt their conversation that they cant put on hold for 30 seconds to ask me for help/ allow me to help themgrumble grumble grumble .....

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:17 PM
pork tenderloin baked with with carrots and onions and garlic mashed potatoes...

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:11 PM
big negative on that one....

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:47 PM
wow! its awesome you guys are still at it.....not here for a match...found one recently :wink: ....but i wanted to pop in and say hi!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:43 PM
cleaned my boyfriends room for him

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:52 PM
drinker drinker to no drama!

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:46 PM

I like shallow girls like that. They are so stupid they will believe anything you tell them laugh laugh laugh laugh . Drive up in a nice car, with nice clothes and they will jump off a cliff like lemurs for you
noway laugh noway you should come hang out then.....theyd probably like you !
it was a joke chica, I don't mess with shallow girls. Congrats on your b/f though. You are a sweetie, and hope it works out well for you

thanks! hes great and i hope it works out too flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:42 PM
Edited by beebee620 on Tue 04/08/08 01:43 PM

I like shallow girls like that. They are so stupid they will believe anything you tell them laugh laugh laugh laugh . Drive up in a nice car, with nice clothes and they will jump off a cliff like lemurs for you
noway laugh noway you should come hang out then.....theyd probably like you !

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:40 PM

so this past weekend was my boyfriends roommates birthday. so we threw him a party (for the big 25). and of course all their guy and girl friends were there. I'm fairly new to the group, and the only one of their female friends that even talks to me is the birthday boys girlfriend (which is fine). the rest of them are bleach blonde, nearly orange from tanning so muchnoway stuck up b*tchesmad . and im not just saying that cuz they are rude...their own friends say that about themhuh . i just dont understand why they have to be so cliquey....i mean seriously.....if you arent in the group they look at you like you are an alien or something...why not try to get to know me? i dont want to be all buddy buddy with them, but it would be nice if they spoke to me like a human being.....and my bf wonders why i dont have female friends.....yawn

Some people just can't stand to leave the highschool scene!! I am right there with ya sister!! Stand up for yourself tell all to get F***ed.... Thats my motto, if you don't like me for who I am and care more about how much money I have, you aren't worth my time... People can be great (like me!!!) and others can be down right mean and these are the ones that are truly unhappy!!!

Take time make time there may not be a next time....
i completely agree...i know there are fabulous females out there....it does kind of make me laugh that they are so cliquey.....im the youngest in the group and i outgrew that crap a long time ago......

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 01:28 PM

and his cousin (who is with him like 24/7 for work) reassured me that i shouldnt worry too much about the oompa loompas running aroundlaugh

Oompa Loompas...damn, the soda just went straight up my nose.

I have to steal that one for later. :)

what can i say...they are orange, kinda round, have unnatural hair colors.....kinda like oompa loompas laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 12:01 PM
i would just take it as a compliment that they think you are attractive.....granted yelling out a vehicle doesnt exactly spell dating material...still i would try to just take it as a compliment and go about my dayflowerforyou !

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:59 AM

I'd be kicking some ass and taking names laterlaugh laugh

im kinda afraid to fight em though....most of them are bigger than me....and if they fell on me i might suffocate!

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:53 AM

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT

who doesnt? if my friends said stuff about me like they say about them....i think id sell everything i own and live in a cave....

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:16 AM

i'll bet theres a queen that all the drones buzz around ..you must take out the queen ...laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

It's true.... Women are very territorial...even with their friends. Look at movies like "Heathers" and "Mean girls" Beebee, you want to set me lose on them for an hour or so...I'll do it...guys ask what I like to do for fun.... I like to take pompus arrogant people down a peg or two...or 15 if necessary.

well the next time they have a party you are invited.....though they'll probably send us both home laugh laugh

That's fine, we'll go down to the corner bar and have a good time making fun of their orange faces and bad attitudeds...

at least willie wonkas oompa loompas were kinda nice! laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:51 AM

i'll bet theres a queen that all the drones buzz around ..you must take out the queen ...laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

It's true.... Women are very territorial...even with their friends. Look at movies like "Heathers" and "Mean girls" Beebee, you want to set me lose on them for an hour or so...I'll do it...guys ask what I like to do for fun.... I like to take pompus arrogant people down a peg or two...or 15 if necessary.

well the next time they have a party you are invited.....though they'll probably send us both home laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:37 AM

so this past weekend was my boyfriends roommates birthday. so we threw him a party (for the big 25). and of course all their guy and girl friends were there. I'm fairly new to the group, and the only one of their female friends that even talks to me is the birthday boys girlfriend (which is fine). the rest of them are bleach blonde, nearly orange from tanning so muchnoway stuck up b*tchesmad . and im not just saying that cuz they are rude...their own friends say that about themhuh . i just dont understand why they have to be so cliquey....i mean seriously.....if you arent in the group they look at you like you are an alien or something...why not try to get to know me? i dont want to be all buddy buddy with them, but it would be nice if they spoke to me like a human being.....and my bf wonders why i dont have female friends.....yawn

Most of my friends are guys, and I am ALWAYS nice to their new girlfriends, I have even at times stayed friends with the girls after they have broken up..

Women who do this are jealous, and have low self esteem....

Don't let it bother you....

My exhusbands roomates girlfriend was a b*tch when we were dating... She accused me of using her "feminine products" and eating her doughnuts... (I'm diabetic, and took the Depo shot) so I told her I ate the 'femine products' and shoved the doughnuts up my......

She never spoke to me again.....

and this is why i came here to get advice.....instead of being up set im smiling and just had to catch my breath from laughing so hard!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25