Community > Posts By > beebee620

no photo
Fri 06/04/10 04:17 PM
I have what I call the "urban garden". Dont have a yard, but have green bell peppers, jalapenos, california peppers, brandywine tomatoes, better boy tomatoes, sweetie tomatoes, and cucumbers....all growing in pots on my balcony! Also have lilies, a plumeria from hawaii, and an avacado going! happy happy

no photo
Tue 06/01/10 07:21 PM
3 words....lake, beer, floating.....drinker

no photo
Fri 05/21/10 07:20 PM
after thinking about this for a few days...i have to agree with you that i think a lot of it is missing just having someone there...having someone to come home to and having that companionship....which i dont have at the moment. And im still just trying to get used to my new place and new town....thanks for all the insight everyone!

no photo
Fri 05/21/10 07:07 PM
I may only be almost 25- but some of that applies to parts of my youth too....now i feel old....grumble

no photo
Fri 05/21/10 02:42 PM
http://www.theonion.com/video/stouffers-to-include-suicide-prevention-tips-on-si,17129/

no photo
Wed 05/19/10 10:29 PM
thats what really sucks...i thought i had accepted it and was ok with it....and then like a ton of bricks....it hit me and the tears are flowing......

no photo
Wed 05/19/10 09:59 PM
i lived with my ex for a year....just moved a month ago...and finally am breaking down...right now....i just cant help but feel like if i had done or said something different, then things would be different. and its not even that i miss him...i just ..i dunno sometimes i think maybe i should have done more to make it work

no photo
Wed 05/19/10 09:44 PM
sometimes i just wonder what if i had tried harder or done something different...if things would be better now......

no photo
Wed 05/19/10 09:29 PM
did you have a moment that you experienced sadness and /or regret in your last relationship? ex. the feeling of maybe you could have done more or done something different and then you wouldnt be alone and things would be different?

no photo
Wed 05/19/10 04:12 PM
for a while i had a huge purse...and it just collected stuff and i could never find anything.....ive since downsized to a smaller one, but there is still a vast hodgepodge of stuff in there....that to some might seem unnecessary until you need it....and it requires frequent cleaning!

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 09:44 PM
back! I'm sure a few of you may remember me from jsh days.....and for those who dont, hello just the same!

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 09:25 PM
I would say thats their flaw not yours!

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 09:19 PM
biggest dating flaw?

I'm attracted to unavailable men....whether it be emotionally unavailable due to emotional baggage from the past, crazy work schedule, or just not in a position to be in a committed relationship...theres always something that makes them unavailable.....ohwell

no photo
Wed 05/05/10 07:58 PM
single and trying to learn how to enjoy being single again...whoa

no photo
Mon 05/03/10 07:26 PM
Damaged Goods....proceed with caution.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:11 PM
That even though they are a great person, does mean they are great for you.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:38 PM

Im not sure ive lost him, but im not sure it would ever be the same as it used to be either. I think we have/had a lot of things in common and shared a lot of the same life goals and such, but im no sure hes "the one".

then you need to go out there and find that one you have chemistry with! flowerforyou

and thus...the quest continues....ohwell

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:30 PM

good point....

Are you referring to what I said? If so flowerforyou
Are you instead referring to what the post above you said? still flowerforyou
I'll take either. bigsmile

referring to what you said about the rules and such.....
im very .....i dont want to say confused.....more like second guessing myself about a recent "break" and whether or not it was the right decision......frown

You'll know soon I suspect. If you lost the man due to the break it was probably for the best. I know that's not what you want to hear though.
Relationships begin and end and sometimes the same relationship begins and ends many times but there are no commercials.

Im not sure ive lost him, but im not sure it would ever be the same as it used to be either. I think we have/had a lot of things in common and shared a lot of the same life goals and such, but im no sure hes "the one".

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:20 PM
Edited by beebee620 on Tue 01/13/09 04:20 PM

good point....

Are you referring to what I said? If so flowerforyou
Are you instead referring to what the post above you said? still flowerforyou
I'll take either. bigsmile

referring to what you said about the rules and such.....
im very .....i dont want to say confused.....more like second guessing myself about a recent "break" and whether or not it was the right decision......frown

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:15 PM
good point....

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25