Community > Posts By > beebee620

no photo
Thu 08/26/10 08:49 PM

restraining order comes to mind....ohwell

I thought about that too....but then thats just a piece of paper and he live an hour away and doesnt know where i live now. and as one of the client's (from work) significant other said once..."aint no piece of paper gonna keep me away from you!"

no photo
Thu 08/26/10 08:41 PM
that keeps on giving.....any one else have an ex that wont leave you alone? any tips on how to get them to leave you alone? I left him in april and it is the best thing i have ever done. i didnt realize how unhappy i was until got out. and since then, he will not leave me alone. randomly texting or calling, going from nice i just wanted to see how you were to really mean things like telling me that he cheated on me how ever many times and with who and that it was my fault it didnt work and whatever else. bottom line...i am seeing someone else, and i am very happy with where im at and where im going. and i jsut want him to move on and leave me alone. telling him to leave me alone doesnt work.....im out of ideas..yawn

no photo
Mon 08/16/10 08:55 PM
thanks guys....they kept me outta the loop when i was still in school because they didnt want to distract me from my school work, but fml i care more about them that i did about making good grades! hopefully everything will be a-ok....dad sounded ok on the phone so i guess thats a good sign right?

no photo
Mon 08/16/10 08:41 PM
my mom called me about 2 hours ago to let me know that she was in the er with my dad. ( i have had to get on them before about not keeping me informed of what is going on...esp when my mom was having some medical problems a few years ago). she said my dad had some weird tingling on saturday and had been feeling really weak the past couple of days. he was supposed to be headed to texas tomorrow for work, but mom (being a nurse) knew that this wasnt like him and took him to the er. They are running tests, and their initial thought is that he may have had a few mini strokes. I got to talk to him, and he sounded ok, but im just worried. My dad has always been a really healthy guy, and for him to go to the doctor or be in the hospital means something is really not right. just needed to share.....

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 06:45 PM
we're gonna give it a whirl! happy happy happy

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 07:28 PM
:smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 07:01 PM
i think im just gonna go for it....

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 04:55 PM
and yes I will let you know what happens...happy

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 04:55 PM

hey bee bee! you never know until you try.
talk with him about it and see if he wants to date.

you surely know each other well enough to decide
whether you both are really interested in taking it
to the next level - and if the timing is right...

good luck! it sounds very exciting!

flowerforyou

Hi! it is exciting....and a little scary...combine that with some changes to come on the job front makes me a mess!:tongue:

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 04:28 PM
definitely doesnt help my wondering if maybe they are right about that...and right about the thought that we should date....hmmm

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 04:20 PM
one of our friends said that it seemed like we were both waiting on the other to make a move.....

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 04:12 PM

Does he date much? I wonder if he has a secret.

You are so cute, I wonder bout this guy.

awe well thank you...and i dont think he has a secret...not a bad one any ways....all of his friends are quality people with hearts of gold just like him. he hasnt dated in a while that i know of. hes in the process of finishing his schooling and trying to get his career going.

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 04:05 PM

...and you've never had a 'drunk moment' to test the water?

Yes...but necessarily even drunk for that....like i said...we are really close....hes one of the best men i know....:smile:

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 03:46 PM
I can see that....he and I are definitely...close to say the least...and not really in a brother sister sort of way

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 03:08 PM

Not since I was a kid, good friendships are had to come by , something like that could ruin it.

It could thats true....guess I'm just trying to figure out what is holding us back. Some of his friends that I hadnt hung out with much until recently asked us when we dated, because the way we interact and get along and i guess whatever he has told them about me made them think that we had dated before. We talked about it a little....I'm jsut not sure if we are both scared of losing the friendship or???

no photo
Tue 08/03/10 02:59 PM
Has anyone else out there experienced the feeling that you are falling in love with your best friend of the opposite sex? What do you do?

no photo
Wed 07/28/10 06:12 PM
because i am attracted to men with major issues...or maybe they are attracted to me? hmmm ohwell

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 04:51 PM
503 laugh

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 07:23 PM
not clothed right now laugh

no photo
Fri 06/11/10 03:41 PM
My dignity....when i finally left!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25