Yes........crushing big time:wink:

oh please dont crush me im to fragile

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:27 AM
my sign is ONE WAY laugh laugh

aries the god of war.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:00 PM

Please read the forum rules Topics which are started with the intent to denigrate, belittle, or disparage another JustSayHi member, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. Such topics will be instantly deleted and may result in the banning of the original poster. This includes following another poster around in the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, spreading gossip or rumors, posting email exchanges between users, etc. Keep the drama off the forums!

It very clearly states no e-mail exchanges. It does not have to name names it all comes within the drama issues.

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/13132

Site Mod
Kristi

i think this answered her question about her thread

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:22 PM

btw, you do know this wont last long either right? LOL

your right anything close to free speech will be deleted.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:12 PM
I get personally attacked in the forums and the thread stay up all day long but when i finally get on and defend myself then the thread gets deleted. Wonder why that was maybe cause the person who attacked me is friends with the mods. maybe? Just seems strange i get calls all day from friends on here tellin me how messed up it was but when i say something poof its gone. Equal rights for all posters if your gonna leave it up for one should leave the responce it gets up to.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:17 PM
oink oink

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:00 PM

Ace, does this mean I have to stop flirting with your girl?? I kinda like TALKING about kissing her...but if that makes you uncomfortable I'll stop...... I mean I know I am hard to resist.....

LOl that is not my call and as i know lily your gonna do it anyways.laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:56 AM

I sure like the fact that I am an honest person.......makes me feel really good about myself. Anyone else just get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that you are truely a good honest human being??glasses

your right you are a honest person

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:32 AM
happy new year's to all my fellow Oklahoma jshers

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:29 AM
Edited by covington on Tue 01/01/08 01:59 AM
Well i guess its time for me to give it up for the night
Happy New Year's to all hope 08 brings you the joys 07 left out.

peace and love
Ace

Oh did i tell you i have a new poem coming out in 08
in the International society of poets.

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:21 AM
you know im gonna have to wait till my son gets back to even tell you that cause i missed the game due to a funeral so as soon as i talk to him i will let you know

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:12 AM

I recently have experienced this situation. I think that you can have feelings for someone that you have never met in person. Don't we just wish that someone would fall in love with us spiritually and emotionally and not just physically. I think you should go with what makes you feel good. If it is meant to be it will and don't close your heart just because of the lack of a face to face meeting. JMO

Good luck and I wish you all the bestflowerforyou

until here lately i didnt believe it could happen either but things have happened to completely change my mind so live and learn

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 12:06 AM

cov you are so awesome and i hope nothing but the best for you in 2008 you deserve it!!! you are a great friend!drinker

Ty sweetness you are the sunshine on my rainy days you make me laugh when sometimes i really dont feel like it

that just made my new years! xoxoxoxo

ty sweetheart

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:06 PM

cov you are so awesome and i hope nothing but the best for you in 2008 you deserve it!!! you are a great friend!drinker

Ty sweetness you are the sunshine on my rainy days you make me laugh when sometimes i really dont feel like it

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:41 PM
Thank you all for the best wishes
Have a Happy New Year

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 10:15 PM

starting off this new years with a bit of new news I have been talking to a special lady here on jsh and have fallen for her pretty bad im hoping that she will give me a chance her screen name is Kirota. I am giving up my evil ways and am now gonna devote myself to winning her heart.

Happy New Year's

peace and love
Ace
dam so that means u n me r no longer an item.!!!! lol

sorry bro i guess i should have told you first so you didnt have to find out this way.
have a blessed new year with respect and best wishes
ace

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 09:46 PM

It won't take you long to win my heart.......you already have a hold of a big piece.love For those that said when you stop looking you will find it, but it took me some serious profile stalking to get this started. Thank goodness I was called on me evil stalking ways. I can't wait to see what great things happen for us in the new year.

Happy New Year

Love,
Melissa

okay that is so true after about the 4th time i caught you in my profile i finally got the courage to say something to you and im so glad i did So yes the stalking worked.

I may not know what the future may hold
but i know my heart no longer feels cold
something in you has reached out to me
and your beauty was so easy to see
but you words reached in my soul
and things you said made me feel whole
thank you for being just who you are
you turned my heart into a shooting star

thank you melissa for accepting me for who i am

peace and love
ace

and with that I am no longer Tulsa

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 09:29 PM
starting off this new years with a bit of new news I have been talking to a special lady here on jsh and have fallen for her pretty bad im hoping that she will give me a chance her screen name is Kirota. I am giving up my evil ways and am now gonna devote myself to winning her heart.

Happy New Year's

peace and love
Ace

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:11 PM
while standing in line at a grocery store my son age 4 proceed to lick the black lady in front of us on the leg and say in a rather loud voice daddy she looks like chocolate but doesnt taste like chocolate

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25