Community > Posts By > covington

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:19 PM
i have 2 kids at home full time and its funny to me that in the last 7 years i have had more single mothers refuse to date because of my children than single ladies without children. Is it just me or is there something really wrong with that. but such is life. I am starting to understand that single mothers dont want single fathers cause that means they aren't the only parent anymore. Okay maybe im just jaded from the last 3 single mothers that freaked out when they found out i was raising 2 kids of my own. lol
But i can understand that having my own kids can bring about whole other problems. What kills me in the end with 2 of these women is they ended up in relationships with men who had children but didnt have anything to do with their own children.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 03:35 PM

ive made some awesome friends!!! just have fun with it

wow i like that pic madam

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 03:31 PM
my only question to this is if the person really cared about you why would they do any of the three much less all three. Is there really room to work with there. I know its a big trust issue but i would look more at it being a big lack of concern for you on their part.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 03:06 PM
i was 16 and she was 26 you took my innocence and my virginity.
and turned me into the freak i am today. Thank you so much Tammy

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 02:50 PM
A woman is most beautiful when she is lying next to you in your bed and looks deep into your eyes and says i love you and by the look in her eyes you know its true

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 02:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 02:29 PM
okay im here to kill this thread like i have some very good threads today.

Post a pic dont post a pic its your choice just be honest about yourself is all that matters.

and i think that will be the end of this thread now.

cause i just said it all.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 02:27 PM
wow i must be the closer on these threads today maybe i should kill that stupid outdated photos thread next

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 02:10 PM
wow did i actually kill this thread. i must have said it all.
picks up soap box and storms off to his corner

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:37 PM
come on i know there are some ladies from oklahoma on this site step up and introduce yourself ladies.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:11 PM
after a short break and realizing i am what i am. I have gone back to writing. i have a few writings that i am working on and hope soon to have something to share
thank you all for being there and making my feel better thru the december from hell.
peace and love
ace

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:07 PM
never and any one who does is in my mind very shallow.
and besides scars are like badges of honor we have earned them so we should get to wear them with pride

peace and love
ace

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:05 PM
my 2 cents whether you want it or not

any one who thinks online dating is for losers have already told you where the mind set is a closed mind is a dead head

open your mind look at the possibilities
due to my online dating and the friends i have made when i do get to go on a vacation i wont have to spend it alone i have met wonderful people from all over the world and if i ever do visit i will have a local friend that can show me how great life is in their part of the world. and not just the tourist crap. I will benefit from and insiders view. and since this is getting long i'll just leave it with that one example of the benefits of online dating.

peace and love
ace
hands soap box to the next person

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:59 PM
my 2 cents whether you wanted it or not

Im a single father of 2 wonderful kids and i find lots of great women. Most of the best women i have ever had the privilege to get to know are right here on jsh. and the way i meet them is in the forums being my normal acehole self. Im open opinionated and sometimes just down right sarcastic. But when someone says something that catches my attention i email them and let them know that we do share something in common. Which doesnt just bring an email out of the dark its steming from an earlier conversation in the forums.
Now off site is a little different but i do meet very down to earth women. and i open my mouth and tell them how nice or wonderful or how wrong i think they are.(cause like it or not women respect a man who speaks up and is heard and is above all else honest) Granted this might not work for all people but it truelly works for me
And in closing above all else be yourself.
To thy own self be true
and she will find you.

peace and love
ace

i now relent my soap box to the next person.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:22 PM

Can I get a stocking with a hot male babe???????devil

you put on stockings and thats all and i bet you get your wish

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:18 PM

my heart goes out to you Ace...

that's all i can say on the situation..

you rawk when it comes to words tho Ace..thanx for not no longer writing

well as a close friend once said i am a writer whether i want to be or not its who i am

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 04:08 PM
i had a stalker and had to get a restraining order and change phone numbers to get rid of her. It can get to be a bad situation in a hurry. take care what you wish for.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 01:53 PM

of places where I can meet decent men (other than bars/online)... any?

here in tulsa
laugh laugh laugh
church is what my grandma always says

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 01:52 PM
there are a few oklahoma women on this site i just only see one or two in the forums. But since you are from oklahoma then you will understand stand when i say good luck if your a nice guy.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:15 PM
ty all for the kind words and not noticing that my spelling was way off on this poem.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25