Community > Posts By > lustwylde1

lustwylde1's photo
Fri 03/25/11 04:35 PM
Oh and I think I forgot to post what God/Jesus means to me.

"The light in my darkest of hours"

lustwylde1's photo
Fri 03/25/11 04:25 PM
Religion.--- religions are many, Who have many Gods. And churches are structures built by man for social , political and monetary control over society. And priests and preachers and reverends alike are the tools to sustain and influence those means to that end.

People say - I do not believe in God anymore or his scripture. I have lost faith in heaven. Just because their priest or preacher or their church has lied, stolen, deceived and mislead it's followers by committing the very sins they so strongly condemn in the Lords name and threaten with the punishment of Hell everlasting.

Wake up ye of no faith, weak faith, brittle souls and weak easily led minds. Church is not God nor are those who convey his word. they are structures and people. - God is not there. that is not God you are looking at or listening to. You have to find God your self and find that connection in your own heart and mind - that is the true faith and religion of strength and salvation. No one else can make that eternal bond for you - but you yourself. all else is just trappings to share and rejoice in what you have found.
If you let man and his structures dictate your sense of truth - Then you are nothing more than an easily led soul, a follower shallow and easy to manipulate a sheep truly lost.
My wife and her family do not believe in god and never have and they have always put it down as a joke - But when my wife almost died after a critical surgery in 2009 - in intensive care on that bed and barely alive while they were trying to bring her back. all she kept saying over and over to no one but the air God please do not let me die - I do not want to die, God please help me. --- And her father who died twice during heart surgery and went into cardiac arrest in recovery was crying and pleading God I do not want to die ,Please do not let me die. It's funny human beings to deny -put down -renounce God and salvation - Until they reach that final moment and taking their last breaths - that like scared lost little children full of fear and the cold embrace of death - that cry and beg and plead with God to spare us return us to the light of life and escape the final darkness. No one cries out save me Satan or doctor or nurse or brother or sister or mom or dad or please my best friend don't let me die or please my wife save me from Death. It is God who our dying soul calls and reaches out to in moments of desperation and despair not science or worldly vices. It's God - all you self righteous, self indulged ego, self opinionated masses.
And the theory of evolution might have been so - But the elements and the space in which those little pieces of life could develop and exist were created - because nothing has nothing in it or the properties in which to birth life and spawn creation - God did this. God was the Big bang. And I will guarantee that you all, even the most evil and wicked. Will call his name in their final moments as the light fades to black and death closes your eyes and shuts your mouth forever. vanity an arrogance blinds and veils us until death collects the debt we all have to pay. So good luck with your souls arrival at it's next destination. There are no returns , refunds , trades or exchanges with the purchase of life it has no dates or times of expiration. that term of contract is not disclosed to the holder only the lender..... And your next purchase is waiting to be opened - gets closer every passing day and those are numbered.

lustwylde1's photo
Fri 03/25/11 12:25 PM
I just wanted to say what God / Jesus. Means to me...

" The light in my darkest of hours "

Jason....