Community > Posts By > poohbear82

poohbear82's photo
Fri 07/13/07 07:52 AM
my issue is distance.. it seems that no one from Minnesota is intrested in and I'm just not sure if I could do a long distant relationship... I know I would not be able to relocate.. I am very close to my family and could never leave them and it wouldn't be fair of me to ask a guy to move his whole life for me

poohbear82's photo
Fri 07/13/07 07:49 AM
oops I meant no restrictions on who can e-mail mehappy

poohbear82's photo
Fri 07/13/07 07:48 AM
there are some shallow people out there... for the record... if anyone ever needs an ear... I'm usually here... I'm addicted to my computer now... so if i'm home i'm online instead of sitting infront of the tv and you are more than welcome to talk to me.. I have to restrictions on who e-mails me

poohbear82's photo
Fri 07/13/07 07:45 AM
that's crazy ... why would anyone dare a person to do something like that? this must have been after I went to bed

poohbear82's photo
Fri 07/13/07 07:21 AM
good morning all it's 9:20am here

poohbear82's photo
Fri 07/13/07 07:12 AM
If you ever want dieting tips let me know I have tried alomost every diet out there before I found out why I was having a hard time losing weight.. I also worked in a nutrition department for 3 years and learned a lot for the nutritionist and have taken a nutrition class... you have to be very careful on low carb diets like the akin's diet they are not as healthy as it leads people to believe.. it can cause serious damage to your kidneys not to mention all that fat you're eating

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:03 PM
uuggg Packers.. for real... so then do u know.. did Moss go to the Packers? Ya know one day Farve is gonna break a hip he is so old...laugh j/k I really don't have a team I follow.. I know I can't keep up with the Vikings and all the crimes they commit... the only players that I have ever liked are Chris Carter and Reggie White

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:51 PM
yeah I know that... I am from Minnesota.. but I was just wondering if he went to Greenbay or not

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:49 PM
football question.. who is randy moss playing for? anyone know?

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:48 PM
life is what you make of it... so everyone's life has a different meaning

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:46 PM
I am always to shy to make a first move

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:38 PM
just because your spelling and grammar are poor doesn't mean you are a scammer.. some people on here might be from another country and aren't fluent in english or like me who hated english.. and spoke ebonics.. did you know that's a language? I didn't until the other day

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:30 PM
yes... I have soo much to do at work right now.. training new people.. learning my self.. getting stuff ready for back to school.. audits.. taking work homw.. I don't have time to break down.. but sometimes you just need to vent

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:28 PM
thanks... I'm kinda still in training we are "holding" me back so that I don't have to leave my store.. I have the title and pay but am not certified.. most take direction from me easily others don't take direction from anyone not even the store manager.. just on more slip-up and their gone...

catlv... I have one biological brother and a step-brother and step-sister they all have kids (one on the way as well) so I know how you feel there

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:24 PM
i have bad spelling and grammar... does that mean i'm a scammer?

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:19 PM
I'm not trying to feel sorry for myself TLW I can actually take a lot of crap I mean a lot... today was just my breaking point

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:17 PM
congrats catlv flowerforyou

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:16 PM
Mine is becaus I love winnie the pooh and I was born in 82 i would have put my nick name but didn't feel like it

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:11 PM
thanks for all the support guys flowerforyou we have some of our college kids back right now who have worked there longer than me and they kinda have an issue me being a manager and it is also hard being promoted with in some of the associates still view me as an equal.. i hope tomarrow is a good day being it's friday the 13th in all

poohbear82's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:00 PM
thanks... hopefully tomarrow will be a better day only two days left before my weekend starts flowerforyou