poohbear82's photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:39 PM
hi and welcome

poohbear82's photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:33 PM
hi everyone

poohbear82's photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:28 PM
it's fine if people wanna be shallow but keep it to yourself my friend who has two kids and used to weigh 108lbs before having them and now weighs as much as me was just telling me how one of her customers asked her when she was due to have her next baby... it really offended her.. and she told the customer out right that they shouldn't ask women questions like that unless they are absoulutly sure they are pregnant

poohbear82's photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:41 PM
i agree.. i'm tired of being judged by my looks as well.. I get judge by people have known for years

poohbear82's photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:30 PM
my uncle and grandpa called me poohbutt when i was little people still do.. and I got it tatted on my leg a long with a pic of winnie the pooh... at work everyone calls me
Annabelle.. not sure why

poohbear82's photo
Mon 07/09/07 01:25 PM
:heart: true love please :heart:

poohbear82's photo
Mon 07/09/07 11:06 AM
yeah you got some for me?

poohbear82's photo
Mon 07/09/07 07:15 AM
Blue Eyes
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are super sexy, pretty, or handsome, very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS((aka NINJAS)) when necessary. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

poohbear82's photo
Mon 07/09/07 07:12 AM
welcome angel

poohbear82's photo
Mon 07/09/07 07:11 AM
good morning everyone (9:10m)

poohbear82's photo
Sun 07/08/07 11:47 PM
I think it's funny that you got advice from guys and not women!!! like most of them said just be yourself... you already know her and have taken her to the movies so no need to impress her... and besides why be something you're not... the flower idea is great i would say a daisy or soemthing like that... and just stop in and tell her that you had a great time at the movies and then ask her if she would like to go to _______ with you

poohbear82's photo
Sun 07/08/07 10:17 PM
ok it's monday now here in Minnesota.. so good morning or goodnight... i'm still up and will be for a while

poohbear82's photo
Sun 07/08/07 09:42 PM
I was always told growing up that you'll never know unless you try... I think that I might give it I try if i were to find the right person... i'd rather give a try and have it fail then be left wondering for the rest of my life What If? I just don't think that I would be able to move... my family means a lot to me... yes they are spread across the country but the family and friends that I am close to are here in Minnesota and I don't think that I could leave that... tried once... went to Florida to live with my dad... stayed 4 months and ended up back here

poohbear82's photo
Sun 07/08/07 09:22 PM
hi and welcome

poohbear82's photo
Sun 07/08/07 09:15 PM
I like football but really don't care for the Vikings and if you ask me the Packers pay of the Refs... every time we play in Greenbay no matter what happens the penalty is called on us... but oh well I haven't cared for the Vikings since they got rid of Denny Green.. I couldn't stand Randy Moss... what a cry baby sad I hit a cop and now they impounded my car how will I ever pay to get it out?

poohbear82's photo
Sun 07/08/07 09:09 PM
lol... my grandpa used to tell me them when I was little it's been so long I had forgotten about them... I always tell people that instead of our licesen plates saying land of 10,000 lakes it should say land of 10,000 pot holes....

and we only have 2 seasons here winter and road construction... and half the time they don't care if the ground is frozen they will still tear up the road... I am sooo tired of seeing orange cones

poohbear82's photo
Sun 07/08/07 08:46 PM
I don't have any goods one about Minnesota really but I can tell you that the Vikings are the most penalized team in the NFL

poohbear82's photo
Sun 07/08/07 08:41 PM
I think of the Tarhills

poohbear82's photo
Sun 07/08/07 07:07 PM
how was your sunday grizz?