Community > Posts By > NEED1REAL1

NEED1REAL1's photo
Tue 11/05/19 08:14 PM
A Most Wanted Man..

NEED1REAL1's photo
Fri 12/01/17 11:27 PM

Mental peace is a by product of security and confidence in who we are. If you are a believer in God it only can be attained through Christ. If not you have to search the world each day and live a roller coaster life to find a fix for the day.
tj

NEED1REAL1's photo
Fri 12/01/17 11:27 PM

Mental peace is a by product of security and confidence in who we are. If you are a believer in God it only can be attained through Christ. If not you have to search the world each day and live a roller coaster life to find a fix for the day.
tj

NEED1REAL1's photo
Sat 04/29/17 08:36 PM

Christians in some circles seem to think now that are seeking God more, looking for a HOT girl is wrong, as if God reserved the lookers for the pagans.
I still a and maybe more then ever looking for the same type girl physically that I ever did. I don't want to be tempted by the world because I got married to someone I was not attracted to.

NEED1REAL1's photo
Thu 04/20/17 12:48 AM
The number 1 problem with all schools is our kids are not cookie cutter kids. Not all will go to Harvard. I started a School to work initiative here in Fl that went off the charts. Kids get in trouble when their educational ( txtbook) learning capacity maxed out. I had gang bangers working real jobs using THEIR skil set my 9th grade and 1/2 day school..
Don't Label My Kid! Is my blog . I'm Tj
Tjpetri16@gmail.com

NEED1REAL1's photo
Thu 04/20/17 12:47 AM
The number 1 problem with all schools is our kids are not cookie cutter kids. Not all will go to Harvard. I started a School to work initiative here in Fl that went off the charts. Kids get in trouble when their educational ( txtbook) learning capacity maxed out. I had gang bangers working real jobs using THEIR skil set my 9th grade and 1/2 day school..
Don't Label My Kid! Is my blog . I'm Tj
Tjpetri16@gmail.com

NEED1REAL1's photo
Tue 03/28/17 04:45 PM

Hey y'all ,
All I'm looking for is a sexy girl 21-35 in the Daytona area for long term activity partnership as well as " personal assistant" if you will.
I'm a professional who is not a player but need a partner to handle certain areas of life so I dont get distracted fron my projects.

Of its you HMU
:wink:

NEED1REAL1's photo
Sat 03/04/17 03:36 AM

Hey Y'all-

Just wanted say " hey" and introduce my self..I am tj an live Florida my headline here is userveme1 and I am looking for an activity partner between 22-33 ..

Come and visit!

tj

NEED1REAL1's photo
Thu 03/02/17 04:40 PM

To where bro?