Community > Posts By > batakgirl

batakgirl's photo
Fri 03/10/17 06:46 PM
Another excellent topic No1, you are an excellent baiter. My opinion remains.

In this New Age world, we are constantly reminded to reach for the stars, to go for it, to not give up on a dream. Of course these are broad visions. But you got to hand it to a (non-scammer) man or woman with the determination and resilience to take the risk in this perilous world of online dating and chats, no matter what they look like, or what their age is.

I applaud them all, even the attention deficit ones!

And thank you, for giving me a chance to share my opinion....

batakgirl's photo
Thu 03/09/17 05:29 AM
I have always found the phrase "out of my league" passe, outdated, irritating, egocentric and adolescent. It reveals a lot about the people who use and believe in this phrase. It is based on judging a person, any person in a totally one-dimensional way, be it on a dating site or in a bar. U don't like the look, so don't respond. But don't stand all high and mighty proclaiming "how dare he or she even think of approaching me?" Cuz one day you might get transported to the "Planet of the Apes"(speaking metaphorically) to learn humility and non-judgement.

batakgirl's photo
Thu 03/09/17 04:55 AM

Do you ever get messages from men or woman... did you look at them and read there profile and think to yourself..wtf..
On what planet do you think we will be a match..!!. they send you emails trying to get your attention.. does this type of thing cause you to reevaluate where you place yourself on the dating scale..
Maybe you think you're a 7 but really you're only A..4.... or are these people that try to reach out to you ,just a little bit delusional and misguided.
.Or do You think they're just throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks..
That's my theory..lol..anyway..
I can only imagine the bashing I'm going to take from this one.. right Crystal...lol.

batakgirl's photo
Sat 03/04/17 12:02 AM
Good topic Phd.
My criteria depends on the quality of the texting exchange. If it is interesting, funny and witty, then I would "assume" that the physical man i meet would also exude these qualities. However I do warn the person i am going to meet that I will be initially reserved and that the quality of my textmanship may not match instantly with the personality that has been coming across through texting. (and this works vice versa). Does this make sense?

As for how long it takes, well I prefer to get over the non-virtual aspect as quickly as possible. We are all beings of energy, so it is important to see how that energy or chemistry gels or doesn't. And if it doesn't, so be it. That's what dating is in the age of technology.

batakgirl's photo
Fri 03/03/17 02:04 AM
So I guess LOVE is NOT all you need

batakgirl's photo
Thu 03/02/17 10:35 PM
This is my opinion and my belief: it is our job as humans to work for a borderless world, to break through the boundaries that imprison us be it tangibly or intangibly, be it centered around race or looks or the vehicles we drive. And yes, it does begin with the way we think. Because if we can think without judgement, then we are onto a good start.

Having said that I now would like to enjoy nothing but dark chocolate ice cream with brownies. Or maybe vanilla with ......???

batakgirl's photo
Thu 03/02/17 09:25 PM
I guess research has proven that tattoos and motorbikes are attached to people of the same ilk. Just love it when stereotypes are broken. Is there a man with tattoos and motorbikes who can enjoy Pink Floyd and Mozart who can give me a classic sonnet next to a bassy rap, who can wear a tux and enjoy a formal dinner, then get into leather gear to cruise on his harley?

batakgirl's photo
Thu 03/02/17 09:10 PM
I am not into ZZTops sorta beard but I think men with facial hair - be it a mustache, stubble, tight cropped beard - look really sexy to me. But then that is an opinion based on a cosmetic look. Ultimately the true test of a good man is who he is inside.

batakgirl's photo
Wed 03/01/17 09:10 AM
So if I allow you to take me to an expensive restaurant, would that make you a sugar daddy?