Community > Posts By > cool51a

cool51a's photo
Sat 05/13/17 05:30 AM

Find someone who reciprocated mutual interest in your relationship. Life is going on. If he doesn't today he probably won't tomorrow.
He's not wild about you. That's a sign for potential heart break.
Very true,don't push yourself to him because he seems to be having doubts about you or he's only interested in a friendship side since you know his weaknesses as a friend.He knows you too well and it's hard dating someone who knows you that much.It might happen that the guy wants to keep your relationship and is avoiding heartbreaks as well as the hatred that could arise after the relationship.Or maybe he's into you but scared to tell you since it's been a long time for you guys as friends,Questions like,Why now?What about the girl you dating?Unnecessary answers like I know you did this to so and so and now you're doing the same with me,could block both your ways.I think you both too presumptuous and that creates scepticism to you both.Would it succeed?If it fails are we still gonna be friends or enemies?

cool51a's photo
Tue 05/09/17 02:09 AM

Hi David, I have not being here too long, from the start, always enjoy your humor and that you are part of Mingle, hopes and prayers to you, keep the faith and get better.
Through all the misery and our prayers will be with you though I'm new on the site but I'm always touched when someone is faced with hardship but Uncle Dave remember God is with you no matter how the circumstances at the moment.Get well soon,sometimes it helps to be here on the forums because I wasn't aware of such condition.May God be with you.

cool51a's photo
Thu 05/04/17 06:48 AM
Ummm,this topic is very important hey,it's either of the two therefore I personally would go for brains ,it's useless to be with someone who can't think or make vital decisions.You become lonely while you in her arms and creates a lot of strest as that type of a person relies on you with everything.At least if she/has brain it's easy to come up with plans instead of looking up to you as role model.Brains is a wealth on it's own because a person knows how to tackle challenges whereas if it's only beauty,he/sh turns minor challenges into major problems.With brain you know what's good and what's wrong but when it's only beauty it becomes lonely and you get bored as a person.

cool51a's photo
Thu 05/04/17 06:47 AM
Ummm,this topic is very important hey,it's either of the two therefore I personally would go for brains ,it's useless to be with someone who can't think or make vital decisions.You become lonely while you in her arms and creates a lot of strest as that type of a person relies on you with everything.At least if she/has brain it's easy to come up with plans instead of looking up to you as role model.Brains is a wealth on it's own because a person knows how to tackle challenges whereas if it's only beauty,he/sh turns minor challenges into major problems.With brain you know what's good and what's wrong but when it's only beauty it becomes lonely and you get bored as a person.

cool51a's photo
Mon 05/01/17 06:55 AM

The one firing the missiles would be the one to take out.

he is firing blanks and many others have fired missiles that are not
blanks

and

china and russia are 2 of them which happen too both be allies of n korea

sure china moved 150000 troops to n korean border but are they there too
help n korea if attacked ---- no one seems too want to look at that
option --- after all that is why there is a n korea china came to there
rescue in the fifties --- china does not want an enemy at their border
-- they will give lip service till it comes down to a fight and when it
does do you really think china will fight to have an enemy on there
border ---- i dont

I think this whole thing would bring only disturbence to the world that has worked so hard for peace and who gains what in this war?Who are going to suffer because of these unnecessary attacks?Americans please leave these Autocrats alone so we can have peace in the Land.Trying to prove who's the Great will only hurt innocent people unless Mr Trump and the North Korean Leader get into the ring themselves and leave all innocent people alone!

In every War there are Casualties and it's the President and his family but people on the ground.Im not supporting this Nuclear bomb thing but if the North Koreans are ignored,there wouldn't be such tensions.This isn't about people but individuals who wants to show or prove how powerful they're.The option is to let the Koreans in Korea and not to respond to whatever they do or say.Americans and North Koreans are in fear of War and it's even worse because it threatens with mass destruction.I know this may sound stupid to some who thinks War is a Solution but what about Kids?If Leaders cared about people there's not gonna be a War at all.Especially Americans have voted for the President so he needs to p people's safety first!Our leaders must ensure of our safety because we rely on them not to take irresponsible decisions.Nobody I know ever won in a War!The then Philosopher I think it's Confucius if not Plato and I quote""When going to revenge you must dig two graves"

cool51a's photo
Sat 04/22/17 06:37 AM
The opposite for Love is Hate but I don't see friendship working especially if you've moved on with your life,it creates unnecessary insecurity.Rather play far from ex's and I guess that's why she's called ex because you axed the person so why are you bringing them back into your life?If you broke up what's new she/he could bring into your future if she/he failed in his/her era?Don't go back to the dustbin it's where you throw the unwanted so why look back? But don't hate just move on unless your body moved on while your heart is still behind,you need to wait for your heart don't just remove the body because the heart is stronger than your physical body.

cool51a's photo
Sat 04/22/17 04:19 AM

I agree..in fact by my age I would find it a little odd if a man did not have children for it may signify his inability to commit to a monogamous relationship at any point in his life spock
Well,wouldn't it be judgemental if you conclude that a person's inability to be in a monogamous relationship?It's always good to learn of facts that lead to tha situation because the choices we make could lead to being in such situations.We need to look closely at the contributing factors before we see the inability of a person.

cool51a's photo
Sat 04/22/17 04:01 AM
True,hey but I think I better have none of them if lies is a good music to ladies and I will never compromise my kids to find "happiness".I'd rather be alone because my kids are my life.Ladies if you think lies makes a man then I'm not a man.I don't want a life of regrets!

cool51a's photo
Sat 04/22/17 01:28 AM
Nelly Furtudo All good things come an end

cool51a's photo
Sat 04/22/17 12:12 AM
I just want clarity on this issue especially from women themselves because it creates a lot of confusion in a men's world that women will say they need an honest and trustworthy etc ?then there comes a man with all those qualities except for a fancy lifestyle then women overlook such man and go for a ma n with money then they cry foul when left stranded.Why would a man understand when his woman earns less but a woman doesn't when a man is at his low?

cool51a's photo
Fri 04/21/17 10:53 AM
Honestly,it's wrong of people using the skin color to solve problems,I feel very bad about this whole thing because these are people irrespective of their skin black or white no one deserve to be killed in such cold blooded murder.People need to understand and value each others life.If this is about religion then,without judging anyone but is it the Will of God?Why use the name of God in such atrocities?

cool51a's photo
Fri 04/21/17 08:58 AM
Honestly,it's wrong of people using the skin color to solve problems,I feel very bad about this whole thing because these are people irrespective of their skin black or white no one deserve to be killed in such cold blooded murder.People need to understand and value each others life.If this is about religion then,without judging anyone but is it the Will of God?Why use the name of God in such atrocities?

cool51a's photo
Fri 04/21/17 08:38 AM

cool51a's photo
Fri 04/21/17 05:17 AM

cool51a's photo
Fri 04/21/17 04:04 AM
I'm listening to Darren Hayes I'm lost without you and Sinead O'Connor Nothing compares,George Michael's One more try does it for me really!

cool51a's photo
Fri 04/21/17 03:24 AM
I'm listening to Darren Hayes I'm lost without you and Sinead O'Connor Nothing compares,George Michael's One more try does it for me really!

cool51a's photo
Fri 04/21/17 03:16 AM

cool51a's photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:37 AM
I definitely would marry because what I know is if you love a person it doesn't matter where she's from or situated just to be true to each other.Love needs time and understanding of each other,yes,but if you're both willing to compromise it's very good thing marrying a foreign girl because most of time isn't spent on arguments as you'll be giving yourselves to understand each other.Learning different things together,my culture her culture so it's really amazing.I would encourage such thoughts hey!

cool51a's photo
Wed 03/22/17 09:54 PM
Well,marrying a foregn girl shouldn't be a problem because no matter where's in the world if th person ls you,go for her with all your heart.

1 3 Next