Community > Posts By > cool51a

cool51a's photo
Tue 12/19/17 11:21 PM
Was that necess?ary

cool51a's photo
Mon 09/11/17 05:05 AM
Besides everything that's mentioned before by Scientists I just wonder if our churches can help in such situations because it seems as if God is sending a message to the World but we have nobody to interpret it for us.We need to pray with honesty to God because we need Him more than ever now.The world must come together as one and ask God for forgiveness if we sinned in anyway.

cool51a's photo
Sun 08/20/17 02:02 AM
On my personal point of view,I think men are very sceptical about disabled people especially in a relationship,to them it's like if you date a disabled woman you're not normal and that's wrong!Men don't usually look into the heart when they love but appearance,we're sometimes scared of hurting a person we become too protective whereas we're hurting them on the other side.Men don't want to ill treat women it just happens,imagine if this woman is also disabled,wouldn't it be defined as he's taking advantage of a disabled person?So it's a bit complicated to date a woman of such because also,women are fragile naturally once you make a mistake she would bring her disability status up and surely you'll feel bad almost all your life.

cool51a's photo
Sun 08/20/17 01:12 AM

those hate groups need to be kicked out of this country
I tend to disagree because if they're kicked out of the country,where would they go?To other countries?No we don't need them they need to be transformed,taught the importance of being in today's world.

cool51a's photo
Sat 08/12/17 07:13 AM

sometimes the world you are living is so unfair. You look for true love, you met bad lover, you want to be love, you found heartaches, you believed into his words but it was all a joke. why do some people choose to hurt someone who gives them so much value and care, they never even realized the pain that they've caused.
This is very emotional statement from a lady and it's true,just that sometimes the people we love aren't those who loves us,not because you've failed to impress the person but because their hearts are planted somewhere else.I personally believe that for true love,you don't need to work hard or beg but just be respectful and be appreciative at all times.Never try to be someone you're not just to impress a human being.Love doesn't have to be enforced,it has to be shown by practising it than say just a Word!

cool51a's photo
Sat 08/12/17 07:12 AM

sometimes the world you are living is so unfair. You look for true love, you met bad lover, you want to be love, you found heartaches, you believed into his words but it was all a joke. why do some people choose to hurt someone who gives them so much value and care, they never even realized the pain that they've caused.
This is very emotional statement from a lady and it's true,just that sometimes the people we love aren't those who loves us,not because you've failed to impress the person but because their hearts are planted somewhere else.I personally believe that for true love,you don't need to work hard or beg but just be respectful and be appreciative at all times.Never try to be someone you're not just to impress a human being.Love doesn't have to be enforced,it has to be shown by practising it than say just a Word!

cool51a's photo
Sat 08/12/17 03:05 AM
Tom Rosenthal Go Solo,what a song!

cool51a's photo
Sun 07/09/17 12:36 AM

Get a job.
Then save up your self-respect.
And what does it say about women in general!Lost soul or respect?We're not here to judge but for someone not focusing on building her career and be independent but only thinking of being a man's sex slave is uncalled for!It's disappointing really!Please just learn to be independent,we need women who don't depend on men for financial support but who establish themselves without man's involvement!

cool51a's photo
Wed 07/05/17 10:44 PM

I want someone who is serious in life
serious about what?
I think your expression itself doesn't show seriousness and it attracts the opposite of what you're looking for,if you're looking for love then it lacks inspiration.Who can say he's not serious here?What do you have on offer to show that you're looking for someone serious?You have to be serious yourself first then surely you'll attract the people of the same magnitude!Those who are preying on ladies would mostly be attracted by your statement.You just need to be serious on your own then someone will come your way and in that sense you'll be able to assess scammers to genuine people.You need to outline your expectations,dreams and who you really are.Remember we're serious in different things but that's still (in life).I can be serious by being a Workaholic and that's life,I can be serious by only keeping time to come home and that's still life.So you need to be clear to what you're really looking for.

cool51a's photo
Mon 07/03/17 12:28 AM
Mrosie you're the best in music,good quality music I've learned through you.I now have songs I never had or heard thank you!

cool51a's photo
Thu 06/22/17 04:47 AM

How to fix a broken heart ? :broken_heart:
First you need to understand that if it is not your fault then you can't fix it.Let the person who broke your know how you feel and try to find out from the person who made all that why he/she did it.Know it's always meant to be that way don't and sometimes it's good that you experience those at an earlier stage because it makes you stronger.An Optimist would say this is a college of true life.Ask about the mistakes that you might have done to a person so you'll understand why they broke your heart.

cool51a's photo
Tue 06/13/17 05:18 PM

Charlie Puth - One Call Away
Didn't know the song until you introduce it here,Rosie you have an ear for music can you also listen to Limbrinth ft Emeli Sande Beneath Your Beautiful and listen to Duran Duran's Ordinary World

cool51a's photo
Tue 06/06/17 04:33 PM

I believe in love and oneness, the world is falling apart, just because people no longer have love for each other.
Love still exists,but patience is running out from the people,we're always looking for Best for Now not for a long lasting love and that is a worrying factor.Quick fixes don't do us any good but leads to heartbreaks,insecurity and dishonest if you give yourself time time and be patient I'm certain that love will find you but what's difficult is to look for it.Love isn't necessarily the one for intimacy but loving each other as a sister,brother,mother,father or a neighbor is dwindling by each day.Maybe the upbringing is different now from the then parents I don't know or it's technology?Look now I'm talking to someone so far away of which is good but what about the people next to me now?Then it's called social whereas it's anti-social.It makes us pay less attention to those around us and full attention those faraway.It lessens love amongst us because we end up loving those who are not around neglecting the ones who are here and now.

cool51a's photo
Sat 06/03/17 10:27 PM
What an interesting topic you raised Peggy,this is very sensitive considering that you have tell the truth in a polite manner without hurting a person's feelings,being honest is good though it might hurt another person because sometimes we raise our hopes whereas the other person isn't feeling the same.Telling the truth is fine but it's wise to consider other person's feelings just let them know how you feel and what you expect from them other than intimate relations.It's not easy to say I don't love you but I like you!I think it's better when a woman is rejecting a guy because we're always expecting that in one way or another but it's a different story when a guy rejects a lady because she feels unwanted or maybe thinks there's something wrong with her.When rejected I feel the pain for few days and it's all gone if I'm rejected in respectable manner and I don't hate for that since I am the one who made the first move.What I don't like is when my pride,dignity is tainted.

cool51a's photo
Mon 05/29/17 02:52 AM

a "perfect" relationship for me would be two people seeing and experiencing each others imperfections and seeing it as the or one of the reasons that keeps them together. their differences makes them feel closer. they know that nothing can ever be really perfect.
What more can I say?just said it all I don't even want to take a single line!You're so thoughtful!

cool51a's photo
Thu 05/25/17 01:18 PM

Adele - Someone Like You
You've got taste for music,just listen to Sonique -If you're gone

cool51a's photo
Thu 05/25/17 12:40 PM

You could have just said, "You're wong.":banana:
So women are like customers hey,if they're always right?I wonder if they're truly right or "right"better let a person know the truth than pretending though women always win in an argument!

cool51a's photo
Thu 05/25/17 05:24 AM

The shape from a distance first but must be in proportion, then the hair (but not on her face or chest)rofl
We share the same sentiments on this one,I hope we don't compete for the same girl haha!

cool51a's photo
Thu 05/25/17 05:19 AM

For MEN: If you see an attractive woman with big boobs, what is the first thing you notice about her?

Her behind, curves, then boobs, :rolling_eyes:.
Definitely,her behind and curves I don't mind boobs as long as they're not a tea bag size

cool51a's photo
Thu 05/25/17 05:09 AM
When you see a Rose,you must smell it but don't Pick it!

Previous 1 3