Community > Posts By > GrangerJoe

GrangerJoe's photo
Sun 01/03/10 05:15 PM
I have two Boston terriers. Awesome dogs! I got one from a Boston terrier rescue group. He appreciates everything more because he knows how it can be. Now they are both spoiled!

GrangerJoe's photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:06 PM
thanks for all the welcomes!

GrangerJoe's photo
Mon 12/28/09 07:25 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I already changed my main picture. Not saying its a good thing, but i only smoke 1-2 cigars a week. Could be better, could be worse.

I am sorry to hear about your brother. I have a very close family and have been fortunate to be around most of them most my life. My grandfather was a heavy cigarette smoker for quite a few years and he developed cancer as well. He was diagnosed with adno carcenoma this year the day after thanksgiving, and 19 days later passed away on the 16th of this month. It has been very hard on all of us the past few weeks. My sympathy is with you.

thanks again for checking out my profile and for the comments.

GrangerJoe's photo
Mon 12/28/09 05:21 PM
thank you for checking it out happy

GrangerJoe's photo
Mon 12/28/09 05:10 PM
good or bad, tell me what you think. thanks! dont hold back, i can handle it

GrangerJoe's photo
Mon 12/28/09 04:54 PM
hi, new to the site. just wondering if there are any natural competitors on here. i am with OCB/IFPA. looking for friends to talk about training/eating or possibly more with the right female. thanks!

GrangerJoe's photo
Mon 12/28/09 04:44 PM
anyone near Granger or South Bend area? a sense of humor is a must, we can go from there:wink:

GrangerJoe's photo
Mon 12/28/09 04:38 PM
hey all! new to the site. i am digging the forums here. any nice ladies for friends or more, hit me up!
-JOE