Community > Posts By > 56lespaul

56lespaul's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:20 PM
Hi. I dont want to get to deep here/Many crazy things happen, Let me see! The time in Maryland/My first girl friend Theresa. We lived on a dirt road/Summer time real dusty. We would fix field cars up and drive very wild back then. She wants to go for a ride-?- Not very romanic. O.K. lets-go/I dont think she ever rode with us after that - the dirt/dust was every where Eyes/Mounth/Hair. not the best way to inpress a girl friend. Roller-skates. was her thing. Lost that girl friend. {Memories} 1972-73. Thank-you

56lespaul's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:49 PM
Hello. The 2009 year was O.K. for myself/Not all worked out. Disappointment - fact of life. We learn/grow stronger. Hurts... we all had a few. The best to you New-Year

56lespaul's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:28 PM
-- Hi, Thank-you. I was being a nut! just having some fun Boards. Correct... we may enjoy a little wine/dinner. The 2-3 bottle becomes a problem -- Urrrrr! I dont feel so good/tomorrow is even better. Have a safe New-Year everyone Mingle2. Thank-you

56lespaul's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:45 AM
Hi/ Here is my thought to a good relation/ship with a lady. Everything 50/50. We have our jobs-the lady checks out the finish work. Pass/Fail. The efford is truly what counts. Light the fire-place/Bring out some good wine- etc:. get all laid-back and enjoy. If we take time to appreciate the good things in life all is well. Happiness #1 Sex #1 Health #1 {lol} well this is my idea of a... good -Love- life. P/S I still looking for the lady to enjoy with...maybe my idea is not good after all. {lol} pitchfork

56lespaul's photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:04 AM
--- Hi -Tenn;. Welcome - Go check-out the forums/post. I like to read the messages/Add where possible... just have fun. frustrated

56lespaul's photo
Mon 12/28/09 09:14 PM
-- Snack food capital. U.S.A. Happy New-Year 2010. Be safe/Stay healthy. A Good Friend Is A Connection To Life - A Tie To The Past - A Road To The Future,the key to sanity in a totally insane world. -- Lois Wyse

56lespaul's photo
Mon 12/28/09 08:56 PM
-- Hi -- I feel the same. = Pink Floyd = The best in stage/Sur-round sound at a show. 1976 Miami,Fl. - 15.00/ticket I have seen many bands... many different cities. The Pink Floyd concert/sound was so expensive to set-up it took months. A total of shows 3 in the entire U.S. at that time. What a memory - never forget -Seth-

56lespaul's photo
Mon 12/28/09 08:18 PM
-- Hi -- I use IE-8 version/New. Had some problems at first maybe mised a file. Windows update found the issue/repaired-no issue sense. I here many say Mozilla is good with issues also. CCleaner.com is great/No adware.Analyze-first/Run-cleaner. The registry gets loaded with junk also/Slows down your O.S. I personally dont care for adware-they also will cause problems over time. A good antivirus is a must. Happy New-Year to all Mingle2. 2010 - Wow! The future is ours ...

56lespaul's photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:57 PM
-- Thank-you all again. I truly do feel welcome here. Here comes the New-Year 2010 Wow!. I wish the best to all Mingle2 members. If there is a party out there somewhere let me know. A few cold beers/cheers. Maybe this year will meet a good lady. Im not the best/far from the worse. scale 1-10 {5} Thank-you again. rant

56lespaul's photo
Mon 12/28/09 06:29 AM
Hello from Hanover,Pa. Im new here and hope to meet interesting people. A lady friend to get to know is my hope here. Friends first... and maybe we will grow strong together. Thank-you