Community > Posts By > JackNapier2

no photo
Wed 01/13/10 05:26 AM
Ladies should learn to be the men of the relationships because that way it's easier for men to sit back and be the woman.

no photo
Mon 01/11/10 02:18 PM
If today I said a truckload of soldiers would be blown up or like a gangbanger would get shot, nobody would panic because it's all part of the plan. But I say one little old mayor will die, and everyone loses their minds!!

no photo
Mon 01/11/10 02:15 PM
This is the sort of news that you wake up to everyday and just wonder about just how safe we all really are.

no photo
Mon 01/11/10 02:13 PM
You sir.

no photo
Mon 01/11/10 02:13 PM
fantastic

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 04:32 PM
teeth

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 04:31 PM
LASER

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 05:14 AM
FANTASTIC!

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 05:12 AM
I think you should invest some time in other forums besides this one. I'm sure you can find some that center around whatever hobby you have, and it would be a lot more fun than a dating site board. @Dan99 That's gross.

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 05:08 AM
happy birthday

no photo
Fri 01/08/10 05:07 AM

This website is not the best. You pretty much have to manually find matches like it were just a social networking site but instead it's slightly leaned towards relationships. Invest some other time in other dating websites.

You're complaining about having to find matches on your own? You don't want to put any work into it? No wonder it isn't working for you. laugh

Actually i'm not complaining, i'm observing. And there's no denying this site is on the low side of the spectrum when it comes to dating sites. There are a lot of sites that are high end and expensive and have a lot more features to help you find a match. And i haven't really been trying to find matches at all. So die in a hole.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 03:18 PM

I don't see how turning him to the police will help, they will just lock him up, right?

Oh my gosh, don't do that.
The way people react to any mention of drugs on this site is ridiculous and almost comical (i suspect trolls). If you report him, it will just be a massive hassle for no reason at all. A lot of kids go through this drug selling phase and just sort of phase out of it eventually. Your kid sounds like he is smart enough if he just sticks to pot to not get himself into a lot of trouble dealing for however long he chooses to do so. Believe me, he's not going to become a massive drug dealer and he probably just provides for his friends and his friend's friends. My advice, advise him not to sell drugs as any parent should and then just wait it out. Marijuana is only a gateway drug if your stupid enough to let it be.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 03:11 PM
Edited by JackNapier2 on Wed 01/06/10 03:18 PM

Tells me he is selling drugs to make extra money? How should I handle this?

My honest opinion : report him to the police in an anonymous way and very soon .

Wrong.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 02:03 PM

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

This poem is kind of offensive to me. Some of the more ignorant points such as children belonging to no one and children living in a "secret clubhouse" really just irritates me. How can you be so obviously misguided on this subject and then go on to write fairly well worded poetry on your incorrect perceptions. There is one point that I do agree with, children are arrows. Us parents get to aim them directly were we want them to go and they will follow our directions so long as we have formed them into suitable, "straight" arrows. And the point about not tarring with yesterday, are you insane? Are you disregarding traditions, our history, and well established social standards that are made to keep our children safe and orderly? Maybe you should get a copy of my book when it comes out, its going to be titled The Quintessential Six (I don't know how to underline on this site) and it should be out around October. I just feel bad for your kids, Lady. You really gave em a poor start to their lives, you know that?

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 01:06 PM

laugh laugh

Are you my dad????

I like to think that I'm most people's Dads.

Since I have a son your age and one older, I could be your momma

I see how you might think that, but I actually raised myself on my own system of rules here and I haven't hardly aged a day since my 18th birthday. And I do prefer to list my medical age and not my technical age on these sites. My technical age is 48 FYI, the perfect Dad age.

Well...then we are the same age and I have actually raised 3 sons..alone and did not ever use your system..thank god and I have 3 independent, free spirited very wonderful young men.

You are 48 and feeling 18...awesome :thumbsup:

Oooooh, you see independence and free spiritedness is one of the main things you want to avoid. First off, they will try and form their own opinions and thoughts on any number of subjects and that's undeniably the worst result you can have as a parent.

I think your approaching this all wrong, the idea of parenting is to basically create a smaller you who is limited by your opinions and beliefs. You'll want to pass those off as fact. And just so that they don't try and avoid that, make sure you give them as little choice in their daily lives as possible. That goes down to the toy they want in their happy meal, you pick which one they will enjoy.

I'm sorry to say, you're probably at the point in which you can no longer form your child into what you want it to be. Although, if you really put everything into it and we did some private consulting I might be able to help you put your kids on track.

Are you out of your fricking mind? This has got to be some joke..
I'm outta here
Peace brother

Good parenting is no joke, ma'am.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 01:03 PM

One thing to do when you're feeling like this is serious drugs. Try out some speed first and if you like that you can expand your drug use from there. Another thing that you can do is to turn to a life of crime, this will go hand in hand with the drug use if you plan it out right. You can make some real cash in a real short period of time if you know how to get it, but that depends on what field of crime suits you best. Maybe you would work well in Drug sails, maybe robberies, and possibly even internet scams. But I find the most immediate source of relief is a partnership of self mutilation along with the adoption of certain radical antisocial and anarchist philosophies similar to those portrayed by The Joker in the Dark Knight. Simply put, be what you want, do what you want, and there's a good chance you'll learn to thrive in this downward spiral of Life (partly because you helped cause it).

Once again...EMOlaugh

EMOlaugh

Psshh, I'm not the one complaining about the downward spiral, I'm the one trying to help this man live with it.

So,then let us know what your life is like?Bed of Rose's?flowerforyou

It's the hair, right? Well I have long hair because it makes me look better than if I had short hair. I'm not into emo culture at all and my post a while back was pure satire. My life is pretty good right now. I have friends, I might go to college, and I have aspirations for a career in art.

But back to the original topic of this post, Life's downward spiral. Look at this way, Life has no emotional or moral value whatsoever. It's not bleak and it's not bright, its people's perceptions that give it certain values like that. Right now you are perceiving the world as a dismal place, but just accepting the fact that it is only that way because you are seeing it that way is one step in the right direction. Find a new purpose or direction in your life, like exercise or another hobby like that. Choose to see things in a different light, you can deliberately change your attitude towards just about anything if you really try. Is one specific thing keeping you down? Disregard any emotional investment in it, just forget it. It's that easy, unless of course you are tethered down by religion. You can always disregard that too, or at least temporarily push those thoughts to the back of your mind. Or if everything is bumming you out that much, work to better the world around you. Take the initiative and join the peace corps. But I don't think your dealing with severe depression are you? Maybe just a small case of the blues.

Well Thank you Emo,i knew you had it in you,better way in conveying your thoughts:wink: :thumbsup: flowers

Welcome to Mingles,you have positive words,look at your words...

(((But back to the original topic of this post, Life's downward spiral. Look at this way, Life has no emotional or moral value whatsoever. It's not bleak and it's not bright, its people's perceptions that give it certain values like that. Right now you are perceiving the world as a dismal place, but just accepting the fact that it is only that way because you are seeing it that way is one step in the right direction. Find a new purpose or direction in your life, like exercise or another hobby like that. Choose to see things in a different light, you can deliberately change your attitude towards just about anything if you really try. Is one specific thing keeping you down? Disregard any emotional investment in it, just forget it. It's that easy, unless of course you are tethered down by religion. You can always disregard that too, or at least temporarily push those thoughts to the back of your mind. Or if everything is bumming you out that much, work to better the world around you. Take the initiative and join the peace corps. But I don't think your dealing with severe depression are you? Maybe just a small case of the blues. )))flowers Positive wordsbiggrin

This is what the World need more of,you're being straight forward on this onebiggrin

Thank you so much :D
I just thought my original post would be funny

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 12:52 PM
Edited by JackNapier2 on Wed 01/06/10 12:55 PM

laugh laugh

Are you my dad????

I see how you might think that, but I actually raised myself on my own system of rules here and I haven't hardly aged a day since my 18th birthday. And I do prefer to list my medical age and not my technical age on these sites. My technical age is 48 FYI, the perfect Dad age.

Well...then we are the same age and I have actually raised 3 sons..alone and did not ever use your system..thank god and I have 3 independent, free spirited very wonderful young men.

You are 48 and feeling 18...awesome :thumbsup:

Oooooh, you see independence and free spiritedness is one of the main things you want to avoid. First off, they will try and form their own opinions and thoughts on any number of subjects and that's undeniably the worst result you can have as a parent.

I think your approaching this all wrong, the idea of parenting is to basically create a smaller you who is limited by your opinions and beliefs. You'll want to pass those off as fact. And just so that they don't try and avoid that, make sure you give them as little choice in their daily lives as possible. That goes down to the toy they want in their happy meal, you pick which one they will enjoy.

I'm sorry to say, you're probably at the point in which you can no longer form your child into what you want it to be. Although, if you really put everything into it and we did some private consulting I might be able to help you put your kids on track.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 12:40 PM

laugh laugh

Are you my dad????

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 12:32 PM

laugh laugh

Are you my dad????

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 12:26 PM

One thing to do when you're feeling like this is serious drugs. Try out some speed first and if you like that you can expand your drug use from there. Another thing that you can do is to turn to a life of crime, this will go hand in hand with the drug use if you plan it out right. You can make some real cash in a real short period of time if you know how to get it, but that depends on what field of crime suits you best. Maybe you would work well in Drug sails, maybe robberies, and possibly even internet scams. But I find the most immediate source of relief is a partnership of self mutilation along with the adoption of certain radical antisocial and anarchist philosophies similar to those portrayed by The Joker in the Dark Knight. Simply put, be what you want, do what you want, and there's a good chance you'll learn to thrive in this downward spiral of Life (partly because you helped cause it).

Once again...EMOlaugh

EMOlaugh

Psshh, I'm not the one complaining about the downward spiral, I'm the one trying to help this man live with it.

So,then let us know what your life is like?Bed of Rose's?flowerforyou

It's the hair, right? Well I have long hair because it makes me look better than if I had short hair. I'm not into emo culture at all and my post a while back was pure satire. My life is pretty good right now. I have friends, I might go to college, and I have aspirations for a career in art.

But back to the original topic of this post, Life's downward spiral. Look at this way, Life has no emotional or moral value whatsoever. It's not bleak and it's not bright, its people's perceptions that give it certain values like that. Right now you are perceiving the world as a dismal place, but just accepting the fact that it is only that way because you are seeing it that way is one step in the right direction. Find a new purpose or direction in your life, like exercise or another hobby like that. Choose to see things in a different light, you can deliberately change your attitude towards just about anything if you really try. Is one specific thing keeping you down? Disregard any emotional investment in it, just forget it. It's that easy, unless of course you are tethered down by religion. You can always disregard that too, or at least temporarily push those thoughts to the back of your mind. Or if everything is bumming you out that much, work to better the world around you. Take the initiative and join the peace corps. But I don't think your dealing with severe depression are you? Maybe just a small case of the blues.

Previous 1