Sat 01/23/10 04:03 PM
anyone else here like club music?
this is one of my fav bands for club music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3CxhBIrBho

DrRob's photo
Sat 01/23/10 01:42 PM
Edited by DrRob on Sat 01/23/10 01:43 PM

Modern Warfare 2

ru on xbox 360 and if so whats your gamertag?
always looking for cool people....

oops,my thing for today,after everything else ive already done,is to go out to eat at a benefits dinner.

DrRob's photo
Sat 01/23/10 01:24 PM
was reading this thread,and this came to mind ,hope yall dont mind my sense of humour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voufbcx2nRI

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:49 PM
umm,readin thru the posts n noticing we r all alone n why?

have any of yall thought about maybe playing group games online?
shooting pool,playin chess,cards,uno,scrabble??

just a thought...

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:08 PM

Why would you throw it at my lap? Are you practicing to be an NFL quarterback?

laugh :tongue: laugh

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:00 PM
whole lotta stereotypin goin on up in here...noway

seriously,are all men supposed to be lazy,beer swillin,sports watching,nut scratching,selfish louts?

cause if so,i missed the memo...glasses

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 06:47 PM

I think its a good idea when thinking about stuff like this to reverse things as well. Do you think cats and dogs look at people and wonder what the HELL we're up to?
In my experience, every animal is as varied as every person. I've had brilliant cats and ditzy ones (I have two of those now, plus they don't understand much english yet). I've had brilliant dogs, and not so bright ones. I've had selfish pets, and pets who go out of their way to help others.
As for trying to use them as relationship barometers, I wouldn't recommend it. Imagine taking someone on because your dog liked them...only to find out serial killers hands smell like fresh meat.
You need to remember that just as you have YOUR agendas, that they have THEIRS as well.

absolutely..in fact,while i was reading this,my cat,Max,came over and informed me that he wanted to be fed..again ;)

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 05:47 PM

yes even when the guy is treating her good and everything. I asking is it the appriciation. is it that the girl is use to the guy being nice so she doesnt realize it, or it has become normal for her, or is it that shes asking. how can you please a woman who just isnt pleaseable.

you just answered the question,and that prolly would have been a better way to present the topic too.

"how can you please a woman who just isnt pleaseable."

answer..you cant,so move on and find someone who appreciates you for what you are and do.
lifes too short to be miserable,or Hoping that things get better..
just my opinion....

*unsure* said it right too..communication is Key to relationships.

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:59 PM

Dog's are truly man's best friend

Try this experiment..... put your dog and your girlfriend in the trunk of your car....

Open it up after an hour........ Who is the happiest to see you

That was great..lol!!

not only that,but guess what?
that dog will get Back In the trunk if ya asked him too :wink:

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:47 PM

When I see a man I am interested in I rush over to him, knocking down every woman in my path

Then I rip open my shirt and say "Look at these babies!"

Then i lay across his lap, making sure my back is arched-I make it look like the wind is in my hair-I pout

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

Hop into the forums for a swim

Welcome

Tammy:heart:

laugh
i wonder how many guys are gonna read that and email you now??love
LOL

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:10 PM

i didnt read any of the posts

just wanted to share something i thought was interesting

humans look at the left side of the face wich is the side that shows the most/promanant, emotion

scientific studies show dogs also look at the left side, but only on human faces not other dogs. so are they seeing and understanding human emotions. dog owners would say their dog knows when they are happy/sad

cats are big rats on valium, just kill them and get a dog

that was interesting..never heard of the left side thing either..whoda thunkit?
lol..
btw,your opinion of cats is not the same as mine..to put it mildly...just sayin....

to milavidaloca,yes,i think thats exactly what happened.

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 11:48 AM

you know the feeling you get,when you realize that you have somehow screwed up so bad,and now the devil is sitting next to you?

Boy! Can I relate to this! noway In my case, the guy had 3 dogs, perfectly adorable and sweet, so yeah, the pet theory might not hold water, sounds like she was just nuts.slaphead

Glad ya got out!:thumbsup:

exactly!
lol!
anyways,she turned out to be fairly bitter afterwards,and i discovered that her last bf who she claimed was a stalker,wasnt really..
She Was....Yikes!
she started callin my friends,making a nuisance of herself.
i finally ended up changing phone numbers,which cost me quite a bit,as i lost old customers.

soooo,i guess i gotta be twice as carefull next time,cause i sure fumbled that one.

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 11:43 AM

I think our pets DO pick up on their people and environment. Mine are goofy and loving like me. They DO have their own personalities, though, and are individuals, but yes, the way they are treated lends to their personalities.
And, actually, my cats are an excellent gauge when it comes to dates!! They KNOW!!!

its funny you say that..my cat didnt like her,but her cats liked me..well,when the one wasnt flipping out it did....

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 11:40 AM

Weird, I must say...and haven't had that experience!
But here is a thought...do you think just maybe you have/had that kind of effect on women and cats?
Just a thought! Good luck!

drinker

no,in my line of work,i have to deal with lots of dogs.
most of em are very cautious,ready to bite etc,but after i let em sniff me for a few minutes,they lighten right up.
im lucky that animals can sense me..and i get along with most of em.

one of my friends,is scared of them and they can smell it a mile away

as far as the women go,that was a first time for me.
live and learn :)

DrRob's photo
Fri 01/22/10 08:44 AM
im not really sure this is the right forum,so please dont be too upset if it is.

i just wanted to relate a story and see what yall thought

i was going out with a lady,for 2 months awhile back
she has two cats,one of them the nicest cat..the other one,was weird..nice one second,and off the wall crazy the next..

i thought about this,but didnt say anything...
things were going well,until one morning i wanted to go to the store..
i was going to go alone,n come right back..but for some reason,this pissed her off..
so off we go to the store,shes muttering n im in the passenger seat,going wth to myself..
you know the feeling you get,when you realize that you have somehow screwed up so bad,and now the devil is sitting next to you?
thats how i felt..

so,we go in,shes practically snarling at this point..im just like,gotta get this over with,must escape immediately,so we get out of there,n on the way back she starts cryin n says shes sorry n then poof shes happy again...im just waiting for her head to start spinning :O

we get back to her place,go in,and the cat jumps up on me n starts freakin out..

needless to say,that was my cue,n i bailed the scene for good.

so,in restrospect,it seems like the major clue should have been the cats behavior was identical to the owners behavior...
any thoughts,or experiences?

DrRob's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:43 PM
im thinking i knew there had to be a catch to this place..when i clicked mutual match i found it...lol,nothing worthwhile is ever free ;)

DrRob's photo
Thu 12/31/09 11:02 PM
wouldnt it be great..
if those Deer whistle thingys that --> supposedly keep Kamikaze deer from attacking your vehicle ---> actually worked...?
sad

DrRob's photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:12 PM
just thought id say hi,a friend reccommended this site,n im willing to give it a shot..
seems to be nice people,after reading thru some of the forum posts.

im single,and looking for a relationship,if thats anyones cup of tea.
Cheers,Rob

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next