Community > Posts By > DrRob

DrRob's photo
Sun 08/15/10 09:06 AM
And the new IQ test will be which women can watch the entire movie -- Forrest Gump shades

DrRob's photo
Fri 08/13/10 08:07 AM
Battlestar Galactica
the remade series..best series ever..
but the ending...umm not so good.

also,chronicles of Riddick...
would have liked to seen more of that theme continued..esp seeing as he had just taken over the entire fleet.

DrRob's photo
Fri 08/13/10 05:09 AM
i pretty much thought my most embarassing moments were over...not so.

im at the gas station the other nite,in line,theres noone behind me and two in front..
the cashiers taking forever,the guys card aint working etc etc..

suddenly..the earthquake hits me..yanno..the subtle body movement when yer gonna let a massive one rip momentarily...
so i look around,coast is clear..try to suppress the monster from spawning..okay....okay...is this guy ever gonna pay for his crap and get out of the way?

umm no its deffo gonna make an appearance...so i look over my shoulder real quick still clear...

take a step and a half back,and Blammo!..a somewhat quiet launch,with deadly exhaust fumes..whew!ill

i step back forwards...but---from behind me i hear this Ugh!
i turn around to my right,and lo and behold,ive just farted on some 4 foot tall woman...surprised oops right on her..special delivery even..

now,at this point,normally,id have been apologizing like crazy...but,from the look on her face,i dont think conversating was gonna do it.

so i turn around n now im finally at the counter except i cant talk cause im giggling like a fool and the clerks looking at me and im fleeing the store n laughing my *** off in the truck..

that poor lady.....blushing

DrRob's photo
Mon 08/09/10 05:29 AM
err,wait a minutesurprised ...is that the same fat guy that sold me this bridge slaphead

DrRob's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:20 PM

My ex husband was fidelity-challenged as well.

I think that's why I had such a hard time watching my best friend cheat on her husband. I knew how it felt to the stupid spouse sitting at home. ohwell

been there,done that..i remember many times watching my wife come thru the door,drunk,and not able to look me in the face..
i feel your pain Ruth.

may better days come your way flowerforyou

DrRob's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:16 PM
of course...they wouldnt be my friends and i wouldnt be theirs otherwise.

DrRob's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:04 PM
because...im so strong in every aspect Except meeting women..too shy,too fearful of what might happen..been thru the wringer,and dont want to put my heart out there to be cracked again...its an awful catch-22.....dammed if you do,dammed if you dont...

"scotty,give me a status report"
"Capn,the shields are up and holding,but i canno say how long they will last "

ps..fear and loathing..i feel the same way..funny how men and women look at things so differently..

DrRob's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:56 AM

I don't necessarily sense more anger but definitely less tolerance maybe? I know for me personally, the older I get the less tolerant I am for certain things....

i agree and have discovered that about myself as well.
i have also noted a shift in general on the forums as well.

perhaps,its as others say..weather...economy...or maybe even their real personalities being shown...hrmm.

DrRob's photo
Thu 07/08/10 08:59 AM
Edited by DrRob on Thu 07/08/10 09:12 AM

It is not about the health issue. It's the lack of bringing it to the table when the issue of health was discussed.

if they cant be Honest enough to tell you Before yall started getting deep about something that serious...then what makes you think they wont lie about other things too ??

sorry to hear of your misfortune btw,and best wishes for the future.

Edit.....i noticed something a bit odd..
after doing the math from your statement,the total time spent on this is 8 weeks,or two months.
yet according to your join date,youve only been here for one month??

perhaps im reading it wrong? but that doesnt make sense...

DrRob's photo
Thu 07/08/10 02:46 AM

I'm too poor to have an air conditioner. So, I hang a picture of a GE air conditioner on the wall, and set my fan in front of it.

laugh

i wonder how many of my friends i could fool with that picture pitchfork :wink:

DrRob's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:19 PM
Edited by DrRob on Wed 07/07/10 02:20 PM

thats a man?? kinda hot for a man

laugh laugh laugh

painted toenails..fingernails...and Holy Bra Batman laugh rofl

DrRob's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:12 PM
today was the first day i turned on the AC all year and it hasnt been off yet.
Yikes!!

DrRob's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:54 PM

ohwell I'd love to clean up that oil spill and restore everything
it damaged...flowerforyou

then youd probably want superman...
that would be my choice he can fly anywheres,got laser beam eyes,man of steel,etc etc etc.he could fly right down there and weld that leak shut in a jiffy i bet.smile2

DrRob's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:45 PM
Edited by DrRob on Wed 07/07/10 01:45 PM

thats a shame,i recall back in the day,when you could play quake pc and quake dreamcast together..

i understand of course...question...do you use the blu-ray feature much?
i had considered getting a ps-3,but the cost of those blu-ray movies at the time was outrageous,at least i thought it was.

DrRob's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:39 PM
when is Common Sense,not common sense?

when some people just dont have Any.

after reading the many posts,i can say with reasonable sureness that if i had to go back into combat,i would Definitely want most of the posters backing me up,or me backing them up.

even tho i dont agree with half of them about politics,it wouldnt matter.

however,there is one person here,one i could never trust.
in combat,you have to be able to trust the man at your back...someone who cowers and refuses to do what needs to be done will get you,me them killed quickly and for no reason other than stupidity.

in combat,you do not have the luxury of Time or Debate.
life and death are Seconds apart and what you do Counts.

also,as a side note..in civilian life,i have seen people die,and saved people from dying.

again..Time is Everything.
Common sense -- use it.

DrRob's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:25 PM
im an xbox 360 fan-atic myself..esp now that they revised the system.
not sure which ones better,as i never owned a ps3,and most of my friends run 360-s as well.

are there any games that can be played online by both systems?
just curious

DrRob's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:15 PM

I kind of skimmed through all these pages. The only thing I'd like to know is why does someone have no values if they choose to drink, smoke or do drugs? Why does it make those who don't do those things have more values? And why are people preaching to others about what they should do? If you do not drink, smoke or do drugs, that's great. But why lecture others?

oh noooooooo...now you have went and done it.noway

how dare you come here and post Common Sense surprised

better lock the door and prepare for the storm laugh cause theres a few people here who will jam their opinions repeatedly right into yer cranial region till the sands of time run out scared

runs away/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/waving

DrRob's photo
Tue 07/06/10 11:18 PM

I'm glad I try hard not to assess what kind of a person someone is by what they do, or don't, put in their mouths.

That's it...I'm not dating anyone that doesn't like Ben & Jerry's Karmelsutra ice cream anymore. I mean...the nerve of some people to like vanilla Breyer's instead. Those people are soooo boring. :tongue: laugh

but...but...i put cherries and whipped cream and Lots of choccy on top of my vanilla ice cream !! i don wanna be boring !! brokenheart

:banana:

speaking of,what exactly is karmelsutra ice cream,that sounds highly erotic pitchfork

DrRob's photo
Tue 07/06/10 09:39 PM
my limits are normally ten up or ten down,agewise.

that is what i feel to be the limit for women who will actually have things in common with me.

i have dated younger than that,once,and wont do that again.
as far as older women,i have the body and attitude of a much younger person and find it hard for people older to keep up.

DrRob's photo
Tue 07/06/10 09:30 PM

I smoke...cigs..but I dont think that makes me without morals. On the contrary, I wish I could find a woman that was still old fashioned in the sense that they had morals and character. It seems this world has changed so much, that society accepts drugs and alchoholics as the norm. No I am not drug friendly and social drinking is fine. I also do not put people down though for thier choices. This is what all these soldiers have fought to protect. Although I may not agree with certain decisions people make it doesnt necessarily mean I will condemn them for it. Just simply means I will keep looking

not only did i like your comment best,but i completely agree.

also,Lex,id like my blue stegosaurus now...i dont drink either....bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20