Community > Posts By > DrRob

DrRob's photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:30 PM
also,the dog will get Back into the trunk!!...

..just sayin... :wink:

DrRob's photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:25 PM

Any woman that is only interested in you for your money isn't worth the time of day, I found that out the hard way after my ex maxed out my credit card leaving me with a £10k+ debt!

Just be yourself and the right woman will love you for it smile2

my ex did the same thing to me...

just be Glad it wasnt a joint checking account.....

i got Arrested,At Work,by the sheriff,because my ex fiance had bounced 4 Grand worth of checks After she cleaned out the account.

my work let me go the next day,because they didnt want any problems,appearancewise.

when i went to court,the judge said,gee sorry,but your name is on the checks too,and we got you.
this is with me Showing them she forged my signature and everything..nice..

4,700 worth of Nothing.
lost my job,working at the biggest dealership in NC.
lost my 70 dodge charger,which she sold to some guy,with no title no less.

so yeah,been there,done that,didnt get the t-shirt.

and yall wonder why some guys are shy...

DrRob's photo
Fri 04/23/10 12:12 PM
at least someone got it right..
lurking can be attributed to shyness,in some cases.( hint hint )

also,sometimes the topics are just so bland,theres nothing to reply to,esp if someone has already said what i was thinking.

its a common problem on chatsites,finding people who actually discourse about things of interest/intelligence.

newbies..ha!
having been thru the trial of fire,along with suffering thru the utter denial and Rude attitude some people here have towards NICE guys,lol,i can understand why some dont come back.

heres wishing the lurkers and newbs the best.

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/21/10 06:22 PM

TYPEWRITER, is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.

thanks for making me pick up my keyboard n scope it out. :wink:

learn something new every day drinker

DrRob's photo
Thu 04/15/10 05:56 AM
ive been watching his shows on youtube,and wondered what your opinions of this man are.

he seems to make sense,and im just wondering what the catch is.

DrRob's photo
Thu 04/15/10 05:08 AM
ahh..yeah,i got the same wakeup call too...lol!

DrRob's photo
Thu 04/15/10 05:03 AM
when you talk to her,mention it casually,that YOU were so worn out,and see what she says :wink:

its very nice to read about someone-anyone doing nice things for elderly people.
you are good peeps Buttons flowerforyou

DrRob's photo
Thu 04/15/10 04:55 AM

dont they go away if you clean your house and make sure there is no trash?

one time i visited my friend Ricky and his wife down in NC.
they lived in one of those govt low-income housing places,a one story 4 family stretch jobbie.

when i went in,i amost had a heart attack.
there was at least 2 million roaches running Everywhere.
floor,ceiling,counters,cupboards,Everywhere.noway

his wifes constantly walking around holding the baby,cause she Cant put it down....
i managed to sit down for the 30 seconds it took for one of them roaches to dive bomb me from the ceiling,and that was IT.
i was out,n never went back.

their house was Spotless,No trash anywheres,Every bit of food and dishes were Sealed--

the exterminators would come and spray ONE end of the 4 family house,causing the roaches to flee from end to end,never the Whole place!!
thats government sense for you there...no sense at all.
govt housing,with kids n all.

so nowadays,whenever i hear the words roach motel,i think back to rickys place.

btw,not really sure,but as i recall,hawaii`s are like 3 times the size of NC ones..yeah..get the net...scared

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/14/10 03:37 PM

C) A valid candidate (in my opinion) is someone that hasn't completely flipped over in the 8 years since his last presidential bid. I would have voted for McCain in 2000 had he been the candidate instead of Bush. But in '08, he was no longer McCain, he was George W. Bush Part II. Since you obviously haven't realized this or bothered to do the research, then I'll assume that you have no basis for your argument, once again. Ron Paul, as I stated above, was a VALID candidate and he would have gotten my vote.

exactly drinker
again,well said sir.

i agree,i think Anyone running for president,should be PUBLICLY examined as to what hes been doing for the past 10 years in politics.

i think its an utter load when our supposed representatives- vote for...against..for..against..depending on whos dollar is greasing their hand...sigh.

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/14/10 03:30 PM
Edited by DrRob on Wed 04/14/10 03:32 PM

someone here sure sounds like rush limbaugh....
he rants and raves like a loon too...
just saying.....

C'mon, doc - I'm a big boy ... I can take your diagnosis. I AM ranting. Have you noticed others are ALSO ranting too ... ? I'm just sayin' ...

rotflmao!
honesty,the best policy.
i can dig a Good rant,as long as its a rant and not a bash against another person,yanno?
heck,i could waste twenty mins rantin to you allll about my crappy *** dodge truck that the transmission somehow - misplaced - reverse...but i wont :wink:

i still say palin would NEVER have commanded an ounce of respect from not only americans,but the rest of the free world.
hillary clinton,maybe could have pulled it off,shes def devious enough,but strong.

it was sheer insanity to put her on the ticket.
you would think,with all the money spent on campaigns,that they would be able to have found better candidates.
doesnt that make you Wonder why they couldnt?

She is Jane Average in her inability to use logic and research in place of sensationalism and divisiveness...and I would NEVER want the bulldog/mom/hunter to have her hands on the button.

Amen to that MsHarmony.

vice president or presidential material she was NOT.
just my opinion.

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/14/10 10:30 AM
someone here sure sounds like rush limbaugh....
he rants and raves like a loon too...
just saying.....

ps,i agree with msHarmony and donthatoneguy
good reading there drinker

most esp about the mccain/palin ticket..that Was a timebomb there.
which begets the question of WHY those two were chosen to be candidates..

can you imagine a war hawk or a extreme ditz with the keys to the nukes?

oops ..didnt mean to blow up the world...or even worse..
surprised they did what?- well we`ll show Them!scared

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/14/10 10:05 AM

a gentleman is, masculine, chivalrous, courteous, respectable, and respectful

a lady is feminine, modest, courteous, respectable, and respectful

o yes indeed..
too bad they dont have a tip your hat smiley thingy...
cause id tip my hat to you also.

A gentleman.....Someone who actually listens, who isn't immature, who pays attention to the smallest things

and lets little things go,doesnt push the envelope further than the lady desires..etcetc.
doesnt play the backstabber game,to meet up with women.

DrRob's photo
Mon 04/12/10 12:26 PM
Awesome!!
:thumbsup:

DrRob's photo
Mon 04/12/10 11:42 AM

Hummm honestly Respect is what so many have seemed to have forgotten both men/women are at fault.

I will have to admit I have recently met someone and to be honest have been floored the way he is. He does the opening door thing will not let me pay when we go out to eat not even the tip. When we are at the store getting a drink he will ask me sure you don't want something else? He has not went straight to the sexual talk ect. And has not pressured the issue as far as sex. whoa

To be honest it really has blown my mind to some point for we talk every day since due to his job he is on the road everyday. But......it has been a very pleasant surprise to met someone that is old school in thinking and how he treats others.

He is not just that way with me but have notice he is with everyone he meets and talks too.

Honestly I feel that manners are just not what they use to be and respect has been lost to a degree....... too many are out for themselves and don't care who they run over in the long run......whoa

not only Congrats to you on finding someone,but finding someone of Quality......Class.....
its a shame we say this in terms of old-school thinking- isnt it...

great post :thumbsup:

DrRob's photo
Mon 04/12/10 11:36 AM
yanno,if this hare-brained scheme of yours actually works,im gonna be droppin my jaw on the floor.drinker

ps...where do you get more of these application forms ?
rofl

DrRob's photo
Thu 04/08/10 06:38 AM
Edited by DrRob on Thu 04/08/10 06:39 AM
Is it better to struggle through life trying to accomplish great things or skate along easily content with mediocrity?

i immediately thought of this song,after reading this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2SfmcNg8js

read the lyrics :smile: i hope this answers your question
in the end,its Your choice.shades

DrRob's photo
Thu 04/08/10 06:25 AM
lmao @ quietman

pssst..hes just One little raccoon..
i think we can Take him !laugh

Viva La Revolucion~

DrRob's photo
Thu 04/08/10 06:15 AM
the whole war defense thing is overrated.
im referring to the annual bloodsucking Research and defense contracts,not the actual war itself.

these corporations exist off our money,developing new ways to kill others.
why?
we have a million ways to kill people Now.
why are we still spending money on this?

why dont we return that money into the school districts where its Really needed?

why arent we spending money on more outer space defenses?
to defend from asteroids and such?

or more ways to get off this planet,before we use Every resource on it?

DrRob's photo
Thu 04/08/10 05:17 AM
oddly enough,im not in there.

i say odd,because i ran my own business in NC,then moved to mass,then NY.
and still running my business here as well.

shrugs,probably better off anyways :wink: being plastered all over the net isnt my thing.

thanks for the heads up tho OP :thumbsup:

DrRob's photo
Sun 04/04/10 05:21 PM

all i can think of,when i see that bug? pic of yours etrain,is the looks n reactions you must get driving into work.
even better,gettin pulled over for speedin or something..lmao

welcome to mingle Sue:wink:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 19 20