Community > Posts By > DrRob

DrRob's photo
Sun 05/16/10 12:42 AM
totally agree about dawn of the dead..very good movie.
its in the favorites rack.

also remember watching dark shadows and i still have episodes on vcr tape too.

remakes-you didnt exactly specify they had to be horror,so ill toss in
BattleStar Galactica-the remake by ron moore.
went i think four seasons and the last season was just incredible.

DrRob's photo
Sun 05/09/10 05:29 PM
Ahhhhh yes. The chronic. I have personally done extensive research on this strain of refer. I concluded that the only thing I wanted to hurt was a bag of double stuffed oreos. I am still waiting on my grant money......smokin

laugh rofl smile2 smokin

ps,Lpdon..you didnt address my point about the Power the drug companies hold over the entire country compared to the few and scared supporters of marijuana.

DrRob's photo
Sun 05/09/10 01:52 PM
I guess you know more then a doctor. Everyone of those links is biased. The money the junkies and the drug growers put into the media to make everything seem all right is sick.

WHOA!!

as far as bias goes,it works both ways,and lets just be honest here.

the pot smokers union versus the drup companies...Cmon!!
the drug companies create toxic addicting lethal side effect drugs,over and over and they pay people to push this **** thru the fda and all that and all they want is more money.
they have Billions!!
they have Political people Living in their pockets,that are bought and paid for.

the pot smokers money fund for advertising-AKA-so called bias,is like non-existent compared to them.

so,jmo,but lets keep it in perspective.
excellent points by Ms Seakolony too:smile:

final thought..
whens the last time you saw a pothead rob a bank??
never..why,because hed never get past the Lollipops:wink:

DrRob's photo
Sun 05/09/10 01:37 PM

I can't speak for all men or even a group of men. But I will say this. I believe that men seek different things/women at different phases of their lives.

When I was younger, I only thought about "hot women" with all the curves, flowing hair, and implants. As I have matured, I have come to admire intelligent, independent women who are loyal and emotionally stable. Looks aren't as important as they used to be. But, they don't hurt. In other words, there has to be substance too. Beauty is a magnetic attraction, but it doesn't last forever and much of it is "store bought."

wow..mind if i borrow your answer,seeing as you said exactly what i was thinking?
cheers m8drinker

DrRob's photo
Sun 05/09/10 01:27 PM

I miss Beavis and Butthead. sad

me too..the movie was great too..esp the highway scene.

DrRob's photo
Sun 05/09/10 01:04 PM

What if he doesn't like you like that how do you deal with that

if they dont like you,then its time to move on and find some one who will....why waste your time?
:wink:

What if you're trying to figure out a way to tell her, but afraid she will not talk to you, because she thinks you're weird because you find attractive too quick?

being honest is where its at..
just tell her how you feel,and let the chips fall where they may.
g/l and just be yourself.

i dont normally start emailing women,altho i have tried it several times here.
still kind of hoping that the right one emails me.

DrRob's photo
Sun 05/09/10 06:05 AM
when i got seperated/divorced,i lost my daughter for almost a year.
i very nearly fell completely apart.
every word in this song is heartfelt indeed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCCKkK_dBDw

DrRob's photo
Sun 05/09/10 05:42 AM
thats one of the best replies ive seen in a long time.:thumbsup:

DrRob's photo
Thu 05/06/10 11:11 PM
its gotta be something in the water Tess...i dunno...but hey i agree with you.

i also wondered what ever happened to the op..really hopin shes okay.

DrRob's photo
Thu 05/06/10 11:07 PM

Ooooo a shiny cop...easier to spot! :thumbsup:

rofl shades

DrRob's photo
Thu 05/06/10 10:30 PM
Some of us seem to revert to this ancestry quite often.

lol..isnt that the truth..esp in the political forum...laugh

btw,Fifi.you married a caveman?? :wink:

DrRob's photo
Tue 05/04/10 04:10 PM
i went out in the back last weekend,to get some parts off one of the trucks back there.
checked carefully..no poison ivy..cool.

slid under the truck,felt a scrape? across my butt..no big deal.
figured it was dirt/stones..

crawled out about 10 mins later,my azz was on FIRE....
went into the house,found out i had laid in stinging nettles..
even managed to get hit right under my eye too..rant

two days of swollen face and azz...yay me sad

DrRob's photo
Mon 05/03/10 09:37 AM

Ya know what strikes me??

In business..when the Japanese come to America to do business, they speak ( even though not very fluently in a lot of cases ) English.

Even when our businessmen and women go there, English is still the language used in most business dealings.

But yet, it's too much to ask for a bunch of law breaking illegal immigrants to learn some basic English.

What a joke this country has become.

best comment so far.
and..

those arent lawbreaking illegals...they are simply innocent people who stumbled across the border and fell into the Welfare system.
they didnt know any better..they couldnt read the signs....noway

DrRob's photo
Mon 05/03/10 09:21 AM

HALO 2:

Okay. The campaign was not so great. But man....did Bungie ever do it right when they made the multiplayer that would change online gaming for consoles. Halo 2 is the game that brought XBOX Live to "life", and it woke Sony up. I realize that Unreal had been a succes on the PC with online gaming. But what Halo 2 did for the consoles warrants it a place in gaming history.

i started with Unreal tournament on the Dreamcast.
what a game..teamwork,never before needed,suddenly very important.

now,its halo..and btw,

Halo Reach <-- Launches Today.
just toss in your ODST campaign disc.
scroll down,and hit ---> play the Beta.
cheers

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/28/10 04:05 PM

English is taught to the children of this nation all through school, not spanish, not french, not any asian, arabic, or latin, but English. If English is not the language of the US, then why is taught all through school k-12 and other languages only taught in 8-12 and as second languages?

lol,boy,does this post look familiar!
wait,ive seen it somewheres...:wink:
hrmm,could it possibly be on the Other thread thats the same thing?

why is there two threads about the same topic?
im just curious..no offense intended.

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/28/10 02:41 PM

"irregardless" isn't word in the English language.
Just thought I'd point that out. Perhaps you need a refresher course in English.

Origin
The origin of irregardless is not known for certain, but the speculation among references is that it may be a blend, or portmanteau word, of irrespective and regardless, both of which are commonly accepted standard English words. By blending these words, an illogical word is created. Another possibility is that when people say "irregardless" they are following the pattern of words like "irrelevant", "irrational" and "irregular". "Since the prefix ir- means 'not' (as it does with irrespective), and the suffix -less means 'without,' irregardless is a double negative."[1] According to the Oxford English Dictionary, Irregardless was first acknowledged in 1912 by the Wentworth American Dialect Dictionary as originating from western Indiana. Barely a decade later, the usage dispute over irregardless was such that, in 1923, Literary Digest published an article titled "Is There Such a Word as Irregardless in the English Language?

im totally crushed by your mighty wisdom,o keeper of the grammar.laugh

if this is what you feel the need to do,posting stupid little zingers like this,then perhaps you need a refresher course in courtesy and class.

btw,if i were to be half as anal as you were,i would merely point out that you forgot an a in your sentence structure.

thanks for the waste of space.
o,and also for showing me what you are all about.

have a nice day.......

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/28/10 01:17 PM
Edited by DrRob on Wed 04/28/10 01:18 PM

English has never been voted in as our primary language.

so?
i still stand by this statement.

im kinda baffled..English IS the common Known language of the usa

and whether or not its been voted on?

again..so?

since the day we came here and stole this country from the indians,english has been the common known language...Correct?

so that means it IS our primary language..irregardless of vote.

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/28/10 01:12 PM

OK...answer me this:

Suppose You or a family member, or friend was in a serious auto accident caused by the driver of the other vehicle!

OK...and the one that you loved was killed, or maimed for life!

Now...suppose...the other driver did not understand or could not read the sign posted to prevent the possibility of the accident.

Do you still think they should have been licensed to drive, even though they didn't know the language?

We all need to be on the same page with the language, otherwise...the other driver becomes a liability to you, your, and my safety on the highways.

JMO - If I Still Have One!

what

i have actually seen this happen..not any death,but the guy clearly had no clue what he was doing.
drove right thru a flashing red light,and t boned another car.
couldnt speak a word of english.
and he had a license..how did he pass the test??

btw,Great reply and well said drinker

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/28/10 01:02 PM
im kinda baffled..English IS the common Known language of the usa.

now i see people insisting theres no common language?
huh?

im not sure where they are coming from,but if you want to live in the usa,you should Know Read and Speak english.

want to speak in another language,great! cool!
have at it.

just dont expect the usa to bend over backwards because you cannot or will not learn english.
thats lucridious.

and if you just came here,and dont know how,then im Quite sure you would Find another countryman to help teach you.

in fact,one of the chatrooms i go to,i see lots of people from all over the world,learning to speak english,because they want to come here to the usa..where the Common language is...drum roll please..English!!

just my opinion.

ps,i still wish this site had a chatroom..even just one room,would be sufficient.

DrRob's photo
Wed 04/28/10 12:48 PM

Can I get a Golden Parachutte?

are you a banker?
do you know any politicians?

no?
then im guessing no parachutes for you....or me..or any of the rest of us regular americans.

ty MsHarmony.
im a bit confused..they apparently Have proof of the conspiracies.
so,again,if they lose the civil,they are found guilty right?

i dont care for this whole "settlement " thingy either.
they stole x amount of dollars,Make them Pay x amount of dollars back?
its not like they dont have the money.

how then,can it not be construed as a criminal act,considering they basically Stole the money,defrauded the investors and tried to cover their ***-ets?

isnt that a Crime?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20