Community > Posts By > Irwin32

Irwin32's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:47 PM

I went to the store in my pajamas tonight...and they are obvious pajamas..the clerk got a kick out of it, especially with boots.

I looked like a freak..I don't care, don't judge me.

I think that the act of posting and using public forums is asking for judgment. Your profile is designed to show your interests. So it seems to me, you're looking for some form of judgment...maybe approval or disapproval...an interest in communicating.

Irwin32's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:39 PM

I don't think a list of qualities is necessary..just a few important things..preferences that you have. I don't have a list in mine..but it's clear as to what I'm interested in. If your just open to all possibilities, say that.

Some interesting photos in your profile.

Irwin32's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:38 PM

personally...I like pictures that show what a person enjoys doing. something that is a part of them

That's a very good suggestion. I'm on my boat with a portable computer and didn't bring much in the way of images. I can get a few off my website, but they're all work related....don't really think they're appropriate here, but I might find something interesting.

Irwin32's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:31 PM
Yes, I'm updating it. Don't really have many photos of myself. I guess I need(?) to address what qualities in a woman I'm looking for, but gee, I'm not sure I know anymore.

Irwin32's photo
Tue 12/29/09 11:16 PM
I'm sure I'm asking for it, but go ahead. One of my favorite photos of myself.......

Irwin32's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:51 PM
Edited by Irwin32 on Tue 12/29/09 08:58 PM
I work in West Texas, and purchased a sailboat here and thought it might be nice to meet a lady that likes to sail.

I'm here for a couple months this visit, to do some preliminary work on the boat. Then back to work and I'll be back in a few months. I plan on coming to the boat about 3 to 4 times a year for a few weeks at a time until a finish the main renovation in West Texas, but I've got 5 other units to put up, so I've got at least 5 years work out there.