Community > Posts By > flawlessmeans

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 10:31 PM
LOL I dont know some off tangent shpeal that remineded myself of hitchhikers guid...

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 10:29 PM

I don't think that I am a moron, I am a smart lady and damn proud of it.happy
Agreed!

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 10:20 PM
10 for her sweet side.

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 10:19 PM

@ Nicole. I Was trying out another faild relationship. I gained a new Friend though ; ] sounds like you missed me. Haha ha at leats a little.

Ash glad to see ya bud. Whos scurt tail r you grabbing at thies days? Wait wait let me guess... All of emm.
glad your back budd. Sure, missed ya too. You wont believe me, i was bout to grab a chicks booty on here!! Lol
Damn sounds like I missed some fun old fashioned fun.

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:44 PM
"Tempt not a desperit man" .... ha ha ha

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:27 PM
So River fest... Did you have fun?

I enjoy FaceBook. Keeps me in touch with all my old and still new friends as well as my fam world wide. Fortunettly I dont know how to do anything too fancy with the computer so I dont have that frustration Tot, lol.

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:06 PM

I live in a world of morons!

^^^^^ Now thats not quite nice to say is it?noway

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:04 PM
Constant is good and No if you offer some of your stash to the ailiens they skipp the probing process forget why they picked you up and drop you off on the next planet. Getting back is the hard part.

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:20 PM
Mostly hard but sometimes refreshing.bigsmile It means to me that im one step further from failure, A refreshing conceptbigsmile bigsmile

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:18 PM
We would deffinately have to go out for drinks and some mingle Talk...

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:13 PM
What weapon is best suited for killing time?

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:11 PM
Shes viciously sweet and will most deffinately run up your dental bill.

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:04 PM
Thare's still a women I respect on here who has a tendency to make me smile without trying. Does that conclude to a crush?

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:01 PM
I hope Im not too late to say good luck towards a happy birthday Goof. Happy B Day brother.drinker

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 07:56 PM
I like to soke rum in my watermellon over night. Goes good drank warm the next day with lots of watermellon chunks in drink. Hows everyone been?

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 07:52 PM
He gets a ten for holding strong and secure to his old fashioned camera and rocken that long hair still.

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 07:49 PM
@ Nicole. I Was trying out another faild relationship. I gained a new Friend though ; ] sounds like you missed me. Haha ha at leats a little.

Ash glad to see ya bud. Whos scurt tail r you grabbing at thies days? Wait wait let me guess... All of emm.

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 07:44 PM
Plenty out there im sure.

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 02:08 AM
whats a river fest? we have a reggea on the river here the Marly fam, and a whole bunch of others have been through plenty of times. Lots of MJ smokeing and hallucinogenics, people pitch tents and fry out for four days and four nights. Its a pretty happenen event for that kined of crowd.

flawlessmeans's photo
Tue 06/07/11 01:45 AM
Awsome, shes prety awsome. Deffinately a TRUE Sweetheart.