Community > Posts By > flawlessmeans

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:28 PM

...and sometimes you have to lose your mind to 'find it' smokin
bigsmile drinker Im loving this ^^^^^^^

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:26 PM

yes sir! this is correct.. i dont have it down just yet but deff workin on it
LOL right on but trust me its a Life long "practice" because no one is perfect.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:21 PM
and here i have too much. a friend is on his way to com pick up a micdonalds bag of potent goodies, I hope his friends are all hungry.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:14 PM
Self reflection is the best means to self rehabillitation and I think youve got it down so far.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:09 PM

Sometimes to really find yourself, u have 2 START OVER & create the person U really want 2 be, not what everyone thinks u should be
slaphead LOL but thats not starting over thats starting smarter, I agree however.:thumbsup:

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:00 PM
<<<<--- doesnt need a crush, Needs the friends.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:57 AM
Edited by flawlessmeans on Wed 06/08/11 12:11 PM
If Life wer easy we would all end up hanging ourselves or opting towards some form of suicide and do to the insanities of boardom we would all be consumned with the Devills idol hands.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:48 AM

Insomnia is a bit*h, I got my hand up her skirt... or, something like that.
ha haha, what? you have your hand up whos scurt, Im lost.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:17 AM
Right! an older women spoke up in the DMV before I steped up to take my pic and said no one ever gets a good id pic LOL it was a fun crowed in their that day.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:15 AM
So you could look at it like this, if you decide not to take the time to get where youd like with Who You Like, then you may rush past the things that are most important to you about that person, you may otherwise pass the things you fined most important to yourself withen this rushing. Being a yung adult and still prone to wanting to RUSH or be impatient, I have to remined myself of this bydayly and it truely helps me.ohwell

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:03 AM

You would think so...
Damn man thats tuff stuff. Thats useually a sure fie way to get to sleep.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:01 AM
No katchup on my fruit thank you very much, I can do a weeee lill dash of solt though.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:58 AM

Blessed :)
Thats because you are blessed. Happy belated B Day Row!

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:56 AM
Im soo dissapointed in my fellow Calie res's, Where the He** is everone at????

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:52 AM
Im 27 and replying Whats up My Peaps????

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:19 AM
I feel great! Young, healthy, vigerouse, and ready for a full day of liffting metal.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:16 AM
So I actually had a good DMV experiance. I was given an extra photo take and recieved my new license in the male earlyar then two weeks I was impressed its actually A Good Picture, One of my best as of lately and it was taken by the DMV, ha I got a good pic on my Passport too, Im stolked!

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 02:03 AM
It was Mr Shaggys Mr Boombostic for that takes me back to my first school dance... ahh good times. I was one of those on the flore first trying to motivate everyone else to join in.

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 01:58 AM

So on my trip down to Sandiego, What all should I do? Where should I go, and who will witness?

flawlessmeans's photo
Wed 06/08/11 01:51 AM
Do thirty pushups thirty situps rub one out and youl sleep like a baby.