Community > Posts By > RohanC77

no photo
Fri 06/02/17 02:31 AM

Oooh lucky courier boy, stupid CEO he doesn't know his employee. laugh laugh laugh

YES you never know until you check your inbox !!

no photo
Fri 06/02/17 02:23 AM
In a factory: A man standing on the floor and looking aimlessly. CEO of that factory came and asked his salary.... Man replied 5000$ sir.... CEO took out his wallet and gave 15000$ and told him "I pay people here to work and not to waste time....This is ur 3 months' salary. Now get out of here. Never come back".... That guy left. Then CEO asked workers "who was that guy?".... workers replied "courier boy sir..........."

no photo
Fri 06/02/17 12:41 AM

As a couple it is really important to act and think as one, always united in anything and everything they do. Sharing things together and discovering things. To always be involved in each other's activities and bonded by their strong love, respect , understanding and trust for one another.

:thumbsup: drinker drinks :thumbsup: thanks for sharing the helpful tips:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:smile:

no photo
Thu 06/01/17 11:32 PM
Son: "Mom can I get twenty bucks" Mom: Does it look like I am made of money Son: "Well isn't that what M.O.M stands for?"

no photo
Thu 06/01/17 11:08 PM

Ropes and handcuffs are pretty effective to help people Bond laugh: laugh waving

rofl

no photo
Thu 06/01/17 10:49 PM

Superglue :banana:

:smile:

no photo
Thu 06/01/17 10:49 PM

I think i read this in a magazine

may be possible that you might have read it in a magazine as i have shared this from a news reference.

no photo
Thu 06/01/17 10:47 PM

thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

You are welcome :)

no photo
Thu 06/01/17 10:20 PM
8 Ways To Bond With Your Partner

1. Try something new

Bring some newness into your life and relationship. Try something new together. Whether it’s a new sex position or a type of food you’ve both never tried before— test it out. Doing something new and exciting can bring some much needed newness and excitement into your relationship. So, do you and do new.

2. Consider couples therapy

Don’t get scared off by the word “therapy.” Couples therapy can be the ultimate of bonding experiences. This would be good for the couple that has become extra distant and can’t figure out why. Or maybe you both have unresolved issues that would be helpful to work through. I know therapy doesn’t sound like an ice-cream sundae, but it sure is sweet when you see the end result.

3. Travel somewhere

There’s nothing like a trip to Maui to bond you to together. They say when you travel with someone, you really get to know them. Maybe it’s being confined to a small hotel room with the same person for a couple of days, or it’s experiencing new places together. Whatever it is, you will sure as hell get closer.

4. Plan a date night

If your date nights have turned into Lean Cuisines on the sofa, then it might be time to have a date night makeover. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good TV dinner. But you need to incorporate some date nights where you two are actually talking to one another and engaging. Do date night right and take turns planning something special.

5. Teach each other something

One way to bond is to teach your partner something new. No, I’m not talking about that overplayed teacher/school girl fantasy. I’m talking about teaching your partner something that he or she would find interesting. This could be you teaching your boyfriend or girlfriend . Or you could teach your significant other how to play an instrument. Learning from one another actually teaches you both a new skill—how to bond.

6. Get intimate

The holy grail of bonding is being intimate with each other. If you are feeling disconnected and distant, it’s likely to show up in your sex life. Build a stronger connection again by becoming more intimate. Try out new positions, new places and just start touching each other again.

7. Play some games

Playing around is one way to reconnect, especially if you’re playing for the same team. For someone who’s competitive like me, I would suggest you and your mate play on a team against another couple. However, if you’re a little more chill, then playing opposite your partner can be a great way to connect, laugh and enjoy each other’s company.

8. Relive memories

It’s not always good to live in the past. However, sometimes it can help connect you and your partner again. Talking about happy memories from the past can be a great way to bond. And, you can even take it one step further by reliving old memories. Take your lover on that date you planned for his birthday three years ago. Or surprise your girlfriend by reenacting your very first date. It’s not always good to leave the past in the past.

no photo
Wed 05/31/17 11:57 PM
My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

no photo
Mon 03/20/17 09:02 PM

no photo
Sun 03/19/17 09:16 PM
A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus.
“You mean a martini?” the bartender asks.
The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”

Another Roman walks into the bar, holds up two fingers, and says, “Five beers, please.”

An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first orders a beer, the second orders half a beer, the third orders a quarter of a beer, and so on. … After the seventh order, the bartender pours two beers and says, “You fellas ought to know your limits.”

I’m thinking about selling my theremin… I haven’t touched it in years.
Three violin manufactures have all done business for years on the same block in the small town of Cremona, Italy. After years of peaceful co-existence, the Amati family decided to put a sign in their shop window saying: “We make the best violins in Italy.” The Guarneri family soon put a sign in their window proclaiming: “We make the best violins in the world.” Finally, the Stradivarius family posted this sign outside their shop: “We make the best violins on the block.”

A philosopher says to a linguist “What if, instead of periods, women had apostrophes?” The linguist replied, “They’d be more possessive and have more frequent contractions.”

Your momma is so mean… she has no standard deviation.
Did you hear about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
A recent finding by statisticians shows the average human has one breast and one testicle.
If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you’d be in Seine.
Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French cafe, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress, “I’d like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream.”
The waitress replies, “I’m sorry, Monsieur, but we’re out of cream. How about with no milk?”

There are two types of people in this world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, “Don’t do it!”
He said, “Nobody loves me.”
I said, “God loves you. Do you believe in God?”
He said, “Yes.” I said, “Are you a Christian or a Jew?”
He said, “A Christian.” I said, “Me too! Protestant or Catholic?”
He said, “Protestant.” I said, “Me too! What franchise?”
He said, “Baptist.” I said, “Me too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?”
He said, “Northern Baptist.” I said, “Me too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?”
He said, “Northern Conservative Baptist.” I said, “Me too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?”
He said, “Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region.” I said, “Me too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879 or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?”
He said, “Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912.” I said, “Die, heretic!” And I pushed him over.

no photo
Wed 03/08/17 08:07 PM
Everybody wants to be happy in life. We all want to live a perfect life. We want that great job or a successful business. We want to be married to Mr. Right or Mrs Perfect. We want to have great kids. We want to have friends that stick by us come rain or shine. We want to be able to have all the material things life has to offer and have all our problems just disappear.

Everybody wishes for good life. It may be at different levels. One person may define a good life one way and another may describe it another way. For one person a good life may be just having three meals a day and a roof over their head. For another it may be having a huge mansion and a couple of million dollars in the bank.

There are different levels and meanings to what a good life is. But whatever you definition of it, there is perhaps one thing that you may have in common with many other people. You might want that good life stress free. You would like to have it without having to work so hard or struggle so much for it. That is a normal human expectation. Nobody likes to struggle through life.

Unfortunately, that is also what may be stopping you from having that great life. The thought of all that work, all that planning, overcoming hurdles and resistance is enough to make a lot of people give up before they even start. It can all seem too overwhelming, and for many it all just doesn’t seem be worth it. It’s like being drained of energy just at the thought of running a marathon. Before you are even at the starting line the thought of all that running just scares you and tires you so much mentally you just decide not to go for it. It’s just too hard.

no photo
Tue 03/07/17 08:04 PM
When the world was created, you were also created to beautify it. You have done your work perfectly for all the world is smiling for you today.

Happy women's Day to all the wonderful woman out here.

no photo
Mon 03/06/17 08:23 PM

You are welcome and thanks for reacting on the post.

I was actually reacting to Ciretom with sarcasm for trying to pick apart your story...

but still thanks to you too for sparing time to go through the post.

The story was a good one, though a little sad...:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 03/06/17 08:10 PM
Bob is a little worried about going out with someone he’s never seen before. “What do I do if she’s ugly?” says Bob, “I’ll be with her all night.”

“Don’t worry,” Alex says, “just go up to her door and meet her first. If you like what you see, then everything goes as planned. If you don’t, just shout Dating jokes“Aaaaaauuuggghhh!” and fake a heart attack.”

That night Bob knocks at the girl’s door. When she comes out he is awe-struck at how hot and gorgeous she is.

He’s about to speak when the girl suddenly grabs her heart, shouts “Aaaaaauuuuggghh!” and collapses with a heart attack.

no photo
Mon 03/06/17 08:07 PM
You are welcome and thanks for reacting on the post.

no photo
Mon 03/06/17 12:36 AM
A man married a beautiful girl. He loved her very much. One day she developed a skin disease. Slowly she started to lose her beauty. It so happened that one day her husband left for a tour. While returning he met with an accident and lost his eyesight. However their married life continued as usual. But as days passed she lost her beauty gradually. Blind husband did not know this and there was not any difference in their married life. He continued to love her and she also loved him very much.
One day she died. Her death brought him great sorrow.
He finished all her last rites and wanted to leave that town.
A man from behind called and said, now how will you be able to walk all alone? All these days your wife used to help you.
He replied, I am not blind. I was acting, because if she knew l could see her ugliness it would have pained her more than her disease. So I pretended to be blind. She was a very good wife. I only wanted to keep her happy.
Moral:- *Some times it is good for us to act blind and ignore one another's short comings, in order to be happy*
*No matter how many times the teeth bite the tongue, they still stay together in one mouth. That's the spirit of FORGIVENESS. Even though the eyes don't see each other, they see things together, blink simultaneously and cry together. That's UNITY." May the Lord grant us all the spirit of forgiveness and togetherness*.
_''Alone I can 'Say' but together we can 'talk'._

*That's the BEAUTY of Human Relations. We are nothing without each other*
STAY CONNECTED
*QUOTE OF THE DAY*
_The razor blade is sharp but can't cut a tree; the axe is strong but can't cut the hair._
*MORALS*; *Everyone is important according to his/her unique purpose,Never look down on anyone unless you are admiring their shoes

no photo
Mon 03/06/17 12:08 AM
Two single women meet for coffee. They start talking about the men they’re dating.

The first woman says she’s not seeing anyone special.

The second woman says she’s very excited about a guy she’s been dating for a month.

“Last night we went out for dinner, and afterward he said those 4 words I’ve been waiting all my life to hear from a man.”

“Will you marry me?”

“No. ‘Put your money away.’”