Community > Posts By > iandufriends

no photo
Tue 01/19/10 07:09 AM
6 april 2006 must be really memorial day for you. meet a good psychiatrist he shall do narco anlysis and might help you.

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 08:34 AM
hi watched the utube link of ghosts and demons. yes i have heard frok people that they have seen ghosts. but this was the objective evidence. but there should be some scientific explanations for all this things. c there 4 states of matter. 1 is liquid state, 2.solid state, 3. gaseous state and 4th . is plasma state which is not visible. and this things what we have seen is probably a transition between 3rd and 4th. i belive that there are lot of things unexplored about all this things. v should consider such things as supernatural. this is just my opinion.

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 07:52 AM
today i met a 27yr lady in my clinic accompanied by her boyfriend who was operated for a low grade brain tumor 2yrs back. she had come for second opinion to me. she was very upset as her previous surgeon had advised reoperation as the scan done one year back had shown a small recurrence, but she had no problems. repeated brain scan and noticed that there was no recurence but was residual tumor whic had not increased in comparison previous scan. reasured patient and told that she is fine. she was so happy and firmly hugged the guy and said thanks for being my friend.

no photo
Sun 01/03/10 12:50 AM
i am banagalore based doctor. you can take consultation or advises. basically i want to educate intrested people in healthy relations and help if possible.