Community > Posts By > lissa_327

lissa_327's photo
Mon 07/16/07 06:11 AM
Anyway by Martina McBride! This is my new life song!

lissa_327's photo
Mon 07/16/07 06:09 AM
I would like to get some feedback! First of all I am new to this internet meeting people stuff. So here is my question: When you start talking to someone via one of these sites is it normal for them not to respond until days (5 or more) later? When you email someone a compliment or just to say hi why dont they respond? And, why is it that you strike up a conversation via one of these sites and the other person just stops?

Can anyone help me to understand these behaviors???

Thanks!

lissa_327's photo
Mon 07/16/07 05:04 AM
Hi Casey, I am new her too. I am a litte older than you though (37). I was married and have been divorced for almost 10 years now. I had given up on men myself. Not too long ago I had a long term relationship that did not turn out well. I believe it was my choice in guys (notice I didnt use men or boys) that did me in. Anyway I gave up. Now I realize that somewhere there are good men to be had, you just need to put yourself out there and find them. Oh, and have standards and DON'T settle.

Good Luck to you!

lissa_327's photo
Mon 07/16/07 04:36 AM
Noah74:

Have you left messages for her to call you back? If not, you should have. If you did and she hasn't called you back, well?

If you are determined to take her out on another date, be casual about asking her. Don't be afraid, the worst thing that could happen is she says no. That's just a word. Anyway why don't you and a friend go to her work have lunch or breakfast. While you are there, ask her in person! Just try to stay calm and say something like you had a good time and would like to do it again, how about ....... take her to a fun place like bowling, arcade, go-karts, something to set the mood for fun.

Good luck!

lissa_327's photo
Thu 07/12/07 02:42 PM
Or how about this:

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

From a country song

lissa_327's photo
Thu 07/12/07 02:41 PM
Baby, are you tired? Cuz you've been running though my mind alllllll night.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next