Community > Posts By > lissa_327

lissa_327's photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:10 AM
TGIF! I'll have a coffee Coco - Thanks :smile:

lissa_327's photo
Thu 09/13/07 07:29 PM
W O W ! ! What a responce! Thanks all. Once again everyone on jsh is amazing! All I know is I like this guy and want to see this whatever it is to its end, whatever that may be. I guess I will have to call him and just take it one step at a time! Thanks to all for your input! I really appreciate it!

lissa_327's photo
Thu 09/13/07 06:48 PM
From last Sunday until this morning he did not contact me at all.

lissa_327's photo
Thu 09/13/07 06:42 PM
Okay guys, here is the question: You meet a lady on line, you meet, spend 8 hours eating, watching a movie, and talking over coffee (she buys dinner, you buy the movie and coffee). You call her when you think she is home to be sure she made it there safely, then call her the next morning to tell her good morning and what a good time you had. You keep exchaning emails and phone calls. You decide to take her to lunch, and keep talking through the next couple of weeks. Then, you dont call her for three days (you have been calling her every day) - what does this mean?

Oh yeah... When she answers the phone you say, "So you do remember me!"

What does all of this mean? Sorry but I am new at this dating thing and dont know what to make of it. H E L P !!

Thanks!

PS You've sent emails like: I could really get used to hearing your voice every morning and evening too.

lissa_327's photo
Wed 09/12/07 05:54 PM
dont blame you one bit!

lissa_327's photo
Wed 09/12/07 02:50 PM
You have a valid point Widow! However, some people are just down right mean and hurtful.frown

lissa_327's photo
Wed 09/12/07 02:39 PM
Well, Coco, I feel the same way today. Dont give up! Some people can just be mean!:angry:

lissa_327's photo
Mon 09/10/07 05:01 AM
It's Monday again?!? Morning all!

lissa_327's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:33 AM
A lady stops at the store to pick up some lettuce. She wonders around the produce department and finds no lettuce. She asks to see the manager, who comes out from his office. She asks him where the lettuce is. He responds with, "Miss, we are out of lettuce and wont have any until tomorrow." The lady insists that she needs lettuce for a dinner party that night and that there must be some lettuce somewhere in the store. The manager replies,"Miss, can you spell lettuce with an 'f'." The woman thinks for a moment and says, "There is no f in lettuce." That's exactly what I have been trying to tell you Miss, have a good day.

lissa_327's photo
Sat 09/08/07 06:36 AM
I am living proof of #25. My mom just sits back and laughs!

lissa_327's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:11 PM
My sincerest thanks to all who responded! Please keep her in your prayers and thoughts. She needs all the support she can get at this point.

THANKS!

lissa_327's photo
Tue 09/04/07 01:48 PM
Everyone here is so awesome! Thanks to all!

lissa_327's photo
Tue 09/04/07 01:44 PM
I have a cousin, she is 13 and in a fight for her life - she is fighting luekemia. Her father died from luekemia 12 years ago. She is at Comer's Hospital in Chicago, Il. For all of you who pray, please say one for her. If you don't pray, please send her good thoughts of strength.

Thank you!

lissa_327's photo
Mon 09/03/07 05:55 PM
Elegantlady - I feel your pain. I have been made several contacts with men on other sights, everything is good until it's time to meet and then "poof" they disappear or you meet them and they are not who they said they were. My point is no matter how you go about meeting people you will always find the slimy creep liars that taint our veiws on everyone else. I for one am too trusting and too nice. But I would not be any other way as this is me. Good luck and dont let the bad apples stop you in your search. There are good apples out there, somethimes you just have to dig to find one.

lissa_327's photo
Mon 09/03/07 05:46 PM
Whatever you do, DONT GIVE UP! The more you talk to girls (people) the better you will get! Good Luck!

lissa_327's photo
Fri 08/24/07 05:11 AM
morning Sage! All is well her just south east of Chicago! Was a little scary though last night. No major damage!

lissa_327's photo
Thu 08/23/07 12:47 PM
Thanks Sage, I finally calmed down, thanks to everyone here of course.

lissa_327's photo
Thu 08/23/07 12:42 PM
S N A P !!!! You go! Way to put it!

lissa_327's photo
Thu 08/23/07 12:40 PM
Well, to answer everyone (ill try to remember all), he works for a town fixing vehicles for the police department and where i am from, Mayberry has a better police force! Yes he is a nimrod, yes he has called my cell, he only went nuts after i changed plans because my kids come first, so if he calls every again, my best friend is State Trooper, i will see if he can do anything as we all live in the same state - I am calm now, got over the shock (that's what really upset me)and now I am fine. I will handle this in an adult manner with my head held high and I will travel the high road. Thank you again everyone for all your support, you all are wonderful.

lissa_327's photo
Thu 08/23/07 10:56 AM
Already my attitude is changing because of all the advice and words of encouragement, I really appreciate all of you!

T H A N K S ! ! !