Community > Posts By > MissJudy225

MissJudy225's photo
Tue 03/14/17 05:56 PM
I am so so weary of finding a descent man who doesn't care that I am over 50 ( looking down the barrel of 60), am a large woman and have a moderate disability. I do use a wheelchair outside my home due so a number of back injuries. Inside my home I wander around just fine and take very good care of myself. It seems that each man who finally stops to chat with me will run like a chicken with it's tail on fire when I inform them of my other "strikes". They never wait long enough to find out that I am a terrific gal !
What is wrong with these guys ???

MissJudy225's photo
Tue 03/14/17 05:49 PM
Probably because all the handsome , mature men are too busy running after the young women to boost their egos. Me.....I prefer a man no younger than 5 years of me.

MissJudy225's photo
Tue 03/14/17 05:45 PM
I'm here in Bellingham and active for so very long.

MissJudy225's photo
Tue 03/14/17 05:41 PM
I just found this page and absolutely love the valuable info I am reading here.
I am sooo sick and tired of the 'guys' who use 'fixed' dialogue with poor verbiage. You can instantly deduct that the is a scammer. Wouldn't
t it be nice to be able to turn the tables on them ?? *giggle*
I've found that finding the 'real'men for real dating very difficult in my 50's. I have to include that I am a very attractive BBW who happens to have a moderate disability. Put all those 3 things together am I am getting a massive doughnut. So so frustrating.

MissJudy225's photo
Tue 03/14/17 05:29 PM
I'd love to meet you Babe except that I'm a bit of a distance from you !
ohwell

MissJudy225's photo
Tue 03/14/17 05:26 PM
emotional