no photo
Tue 01/05/10 01:47 AM

It sounds as though you both enjoy the time you spend together, but you mentioned that you weren't dating 'seriously' - so you can only expect so much at the moment.

You also mentioned that he told you that he likes you , but have you told him how you feel?

Guys tend to be reluctant to make a move if there's a possibility they may be rejected/ or if he feels doing so may upset you somehow - if you want to move your relationship forward talk to him about it , or at the very least keep giving him hints until he gets the message.

I have told him I like him, and he says he "wants to things where thins go" obviously they havnt gone anywhere.

and yellowrose, i have talked to him about this, just in need of an opinion

no photo
Tue 01/05/10 12:51 AM
ive been dating (not seriously) a guy for around 2 months now. he SAYS he likes me, but the way he acts towards me, he just doesnt come off as he does. we never really talk when we arent together but when we do its for hours. and when we are together its like we're a couple, but that could be just being a girl and thinking that. i just need to know what some people think about this cause i'm getting sick of it.