Community > Posts By > soundedmind

soundedmind's photo
Sun 08/02/09 12:41 AM
I also don't know where I'd fit into that... hmmm... maybe we should make up a new one? LOL.

soundedmind's photo
Wed 06/10/09 09:48 PM
Something bit me... and so I smushed it all up and I declared, "You cannot use the contents of my body for nurishments!"

I won!

soundedmind's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:35 PM
LOL. I wanna know too!

Yeah don't sweat it so much, man. It's just someone that feels like dirt so they wanna make you feel like it too. Misery loves company.

And he can't spell so... yeah... I mean one out of every 50 or so people is gonna be that way. Pay attention to the people that AREN'T complete losers.

soundedmind's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:35 PM
LOL. I wanna know too!

Yeah don't sweat it so much, man. It's just someone that feels like dirt so they wanna make you feel like it too. Misery loves company.

And he can't spell so... yeah... I mean one out of every 50 or so people is gonna be that way. Pay attention to the people that AREN'T complete losers.

soundedmind's photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:43 PM
I know some women that wont eat or "go number 2" if their man is around. I was just wondering if there are other things that people do in secret so that the other person doesn't know that they're human.

soundedmind's photo
Tue 05/26/09 01:17 PM
Too bad He's all psycho and stuff. Dahmer wasn't so bad looking.

soundedmind's photo
Tue 05/26/09 01:15 PM
Well I think you're beautiful just the way you are. But I wish you luck if this is what you really want :)

soundedmind's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:36 AM
... when I see family members in the "People you might be interested in" section.

I'm really bored. Sorreh!

soundedmind's photo
Thu 05/21/09 12:49 AM
Sex and/or video games

soundedmind's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:42 AM

Haha... oh hell no!

And... Taco Bell... maybe Ruby Tuesdays... You didn't say sit down or fast food. LOl.

soundedmind's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:41 AM
Some kind of bond... why not call it love? :)

soundedmind's photo
Fri 05/01/09 01:00 PM

Anyone have rollover minutes I can borrow? LOL

Am I the only one who watches their cell phone minutes like a hawk?

Haha. Man I love the commercials with the mom that's loving her roll over minutes. LOL. It's so funneh!

soundedmind's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:58 AM
If no truthful then what else is there?

soundedmind's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:38 AM
Anything by puscifer. Oh yeah. I love me some Maynard.

soundedmind's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:37 AM
I just wanna hear the things people say about my pro. Positive or negative... most likely negative:P

soundedmind's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:35 AM
Why do women wanna be with jerks?

Why don't you forget him and find someone that loves you no matter what, inside and out?

It doesn't matter if WE think you're beautiful. YOU have to think so.

soundedmind's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:34 AM
It means you're giving someone complete power to destroy you but trusting them not to.

It's.. a sucky word. I don't like it anymore. LOL.

soundedmind's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:33 AM

I already saw the movie.....and the movie shows him as a kid and it is bone claws....they don't become metal until later in the movie and it's because of Striker!

Not gonna give anymore away!

AH! I am so jealous of you!

soundedmind's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:33 AM

Well, since I am also a comic book nerd, the claws have always been with him, they were originally just bone. I am looking forward to the movie, but I am not expecting them to follow the comic anymore than they have in any of the other movies, they are good for what they are, but no movie ever lives up to the book, or comic it was based on. If you like the wolverine character there are a few novels based on him, yeah, I said I was a nerd.

Wow. I so never knew that. I thought that they were added after wards BECAUSE of his mutant powers. Well ya learn something new every day. Cool beans.

soundedmind's photo
Tue 04/28/09 11:29 AM
A kiss on the first date = Great chance of getting to second base. ;)

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25