Community > Posts By > soundedmind

soundedmind's photo
Sat 12/18/10 04:11 AM

I have 2 and both are special as they are tributes to those close to me! On my right ankle i have a Pit Bull & the left I have a bandaged heart that says Daddy's Girl!

The latter was a very special experience and luckily I found a tattoo artist I trusted in time to do it the day I needed it done (the first anniversary of my dad passing)!!!
I told the guy I wanted a beaten, bloody heart bandaged with barbed wire, but he didn't like the barbed wire part so I told him to just draw what was on his mind & we'd go from there. I swear he looked into my soul and drew exactly what I needed...

I love this tattoo! Very awesome!

soundedmind's photo
Thu 12/09/10 04:20 PM
I'm not sure of this has been posted before (I'm sorry, but I'm not combing the whole community looking for it:) ).

How many ya got? Any interesting experiences?

soundedmind's photo
Wed 12/08/10 02:14 AM
Hah. I love nerds/geeks! I am a she-nerd. Self proclaimed and proud! :)

soundedmind's photo
Wed 12/08/10 02:10 AM
I've never had a problem with it. I always check before I sit. ALWAYS. AND I always make sure there is tp. That can be a bad situation if you're home alone.

soundedmind's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:39 PM

I wouldn't date a cross dresser/trangender... Nothing about seeing a guy in women's clothes would turn me on... If he took my clothes that'd just p*ss me off...

And what if he wanted to take your closet space? scared scared

Let's get ready to rumble!!!rofl

No kidding Goofers.. I don't share closet space, there's not enough of it... :angel:

Hah. Nah nah ya just go to wal mart and get some of those plastic bins! It makes people feel wanted when you give them storage bins. True story. :P

soundedmind's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:21 PM

I wouldn't date a cross dresser/trangender... Nothing about seeing a guy in women's clothes would turn me on... If he took my clothes that'd just p*ss me off...

Haha. Well if it's any comfort, your clothes would probably be to small for him. :P

soundedmind's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:21 PM
I don't think that "cross dresser" is in any way derogatory. Many of my friends are cross dressers and never seem to have a problem with the term.
As for googling "transgender" I've saved them the trouble. When I was asking this question I wasn't aware I'd summoned the "politically correct" police.
But I'm afraid we will just have to agree to disagree. It's not a big deal and the more I argue with you it makes it a big deal. So thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry if you're offended.

soundedmind's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:13 PM
Ummm... OK. That doesn't answer the question at all. Not everyone knows the term "transgender" so I used one that everyone could identify with. Getting my point across is more important to me than sounding intelligent.

soundedmind's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:07 PM
Would you date a cross dresser? I've been thinking about it and I think I could date a dude that wanted to dress like a woman. As long as he was straight and had all the parts... Just wondering if anyone else ever considered it.

soundedmind's photo
Sun 07/18/10 08:13 PM
I guess it depends on religion on how appealing the alternate is. It's crazy appealing to me, but I'd still rather take my time and learn what I gotta learn.

soundedmind's photo
Sun 07/18/10 08:00 PM
Eh. I'd do ya.

soundedmind's photo
Sat 07/17/10 04:02 AM
Hah. Sexy is sexy no matter what age you are!
Be a cougar! Teach them a little something that'd bring them to their knees. ;)

soundedmind's photo
Sat 07/17/10 03:59 AM
I had rats... they're like a hybrid of mice and chihuahuas... I'm thoroughly convinced!

soundedmind's photo
Tue 03/09/10 05:17 AM
Hellz yeah.

soundedmind's photo
Tue 03/09/10 05:14 AM

isnt it a great feeling when you wake up one day and you are over your ex. i think it's weird how it happens randomly but couldn't be happier for the reason it happeneddrinker

Hah. I was over mine before I even broke up with him. THAT day was full of mixed feelings. LOL.

soundedmind's photo
Tue 03/09/10 05:10 AM
My aunt has done ours. Turns out that Pocahontas is my great great great great great great great great.....*counts on fingers* (well she's really great) grandmother.

soundedmind's photo
Tue 02/02/10 12:04 PM
Just thought I'd stop by and wish you folks well! I haven't been on in a while:)

soundedmind's photo
Wed 11/11/09 01:32 AM
Well I guess someone has to keep it interesting eh.

soundedmind's photo
Wed 11/11/09 01:22 AM

I just ran up to the corner store..well, not ran but drove.
There are 10, that I counted, cop cars all lined up my street.
Most are empty, a couple running with one or two cops in them...
Dogs are barking like crazy all around the neighborhood.
Freaky, scary...guess there running around looking for someone.

I came in and locked the doors....scared

Oh I admit, it's me!

I mooned a cop and threw a donut at them... they were just hunting down the donuts!

I'm glad all is well!

soundedmind's photo
Wed 10/14/09 11:18 AM
I hope you find what you're looking for sweetie.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25