Community > Posts By > jaydizzle

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 03:26 AM
heyyyyy whats up people, i am so bored..

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 03:25 AM
passion-fantasy

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:52 AM
sweet lol

one day i hope to levitate.. haha its possible, and i will do it!! haha

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:45 AM
but i had an affect on fire.. i can make it dance. like a candle or a lighter. i can push the flame and pull it, its cool

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:42 AM
man i wanna do that, i got some practise to do

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:42 AM
ive practised telekenisis too. i sat there for 45 minutes pointing my finger at a few different small objects. but nothing.i tried that a few different times thats when i started practising the psiballs for now, so i can learn to control my energy.

and the other night i almost had a out of body experiance.. like right when i started to pull away from my self i lost concentration... but it was the wierdest feeling. i could literally feel my self leaving my body, and it felt like my body was getting pulled into my bed

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:38 AM
ah.. i see. i dunno... the rubbing together thing doesnt work so well for me.. i just sit there not touching.. holding my hands like 4 inches apart until i start feeling it then i make it bigger and play with it in my hands hah. god this stuff is so cool!

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:30 AM
i dont rub my hands.. i did the first time. and i did just now. it makes it easier to start the psi ball.. but i cant make it as strong as i would if i just held my hands apart and concentraded

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:23 AM
hey thanks txsgal, i havent seen that one yet:wink:

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:22 AM
izzie do you rub your hands together?

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:20 AM
no way thats cool ****, im sure i will bug you later about it lol:smile: its nice to have someone to talk to about this. cus everyone else thinks im crazy, but i think i can learn from you..:smile:

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:18 AM
and my hands.. they get hot and tingle too and its like im playing with a strong magnent

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:16 AM
you guys make me laugh, really lol laugh laugh

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:12 AM
ah thats cool, thanks for that info. the psi balls i have made like 95 percent were invisable, and i know what you mean about the blurry thing when you try to look through it. mine looks like.. evaporating gass fumes you know?. but the most color ive had is when i have made a few smallers weaker ones. sometimes i saw a flash of orange and blue on one and just blue with another. and tonight the last one was a fast flash of white. like.. what a star would look like when it implodes and blows up.. but a smaller scale... hahaha

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:06 AM
lol big your a funny guy!laugh laugh

no hanged i havent..

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:04 AM
hahaha you swing huh?

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/24/07 12:00 AM
and how do you suck out someone elses energy.. and i cant figure out if im posative or negative

jaydizzle's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:58 PM
thats really cool! how big have you made your psi balls? did they have any color?

how did you figure out how to throw them??

jaydizzle's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:52 PM
its not as easy as it sounds tho.. it takes hard concentration and you have to practice and practice, even if you see no results. keep at it

jaydizzle's photo
Mon 07/23/07 11:50 PM
hahah if your crazy i am too! that is cool stuff. my older sister knows a lady that does that. she did it on my sisters knee, and she said it took her pain away for like 8 hours and she felt great.

what else can you do?!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25