Community > Posts By > jaydizzle

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 08:49 PM
im a good landscaper.. and uh.. im a good writer and photographer

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 08:31 PM
theres nothing we can do big. democracy is a bad way to go. and each president is slowly taking away one freedom at a time. there is no winning or changing anything, as long as our presidents heads are securly up their own assssesss

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 11:44 AM
**** hittith the fan

were on a "break"

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 11:27 AM
i like all serial killers.. i envy them for they had the guts to act apon their deepest desires

ted bundy, jeff dahmer.. gacey

never know my name might be on the list someday

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 11:25 AM
i would have a baby if i could.. cus that would guarentee that my name will carry on.. i am the last male of my bloodline.. and i want to have a kid someday but i want it to be with the perfect girl (in my eyes)

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:59 AM
blue berry yum yum i never woulda thought that it could taste this gooooood

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:52 AM
i dont believe in god. and i dont believe in governemts trying to regulate something that grows naturally.

but if there is a god like you people believe, he put it here for a reason.

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:50 AM
omgggggg the movie!!!!!!!

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:49 AM
it may cause conditions but like i said after stopping usage the affects on the brain go away. all thc does is coat the brain and make your brain cells inactive. but once you stop they come back.

i smoke for my depression.. and actually there are times where i thought i was skitzo haha..

it really helps with mental illness.

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:38 AM
all affects of marijuana usage are irreversable over time, its been scienticly proven.

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:27 AM
there are many great uses for marijuana. more then the government's would like to admit

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 10:14 AM
BUT MAKE SURE... YOU DONT ILLEGALY COPY IT!!! CUS YEAH.... THATS BAD HAHAHA

GET 300explode

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 09:39 AM
its paparoach... i love them and that means alot to me i hate it lol

jaydizzle's photo
Tue 07/31/07 04:15 AM
wow laugh laugh laugh happy

jaydizzle's photo
Mon 07/30/07 11:51 PM
nope... hes the one that got away.

jaydizzle's photo
Mon 07/30/07 11:31 PM
hmm interesting

jaydizzle's photo
Mon 07/30/07 11:27 PM
wow thats crazy man.. wouldnt you think the zodiac is dead by now.. i bet its a hoax or a copycat

jaydizzle's photo
Mon 07/30/07 11:24 PM
um yeah where did you get your information, cus uh its not on google. or any website of the san fransisco news

jaydizzle's photo
Mon 07/30/07 08:33 PM
what a dark world i live in. a lonely secluded life i have created for myself. i dont trust anyone therfor i dont let them
know the real me. the real me is to ****ed up in the head, for me to be my true self around anyone. today is another one
of those days where i dont care if i live or i die, or if i lose everything around me.

my mind is narrowed to the ignorance all around me, and whithin myself. though i do not care what other people think,
my biggerst enemy is my self. i am losing a battle within my head, things that i told my self i would never think of again,
they come back to haunt me. i am no where near perfect, and i would say closer to un-perfect.

i try to act normal, and i put up a good front. but its killing me inside. i cant be this person for too much longer.
i will lose sight of who i really am, and become another mindless drone in this world of political bull****. all the thoughts
i have inside my head are not of a man, but a monster. sometimes i think i should just admit myself to a sanatarium and waste
away like i do anyway,but secluded from the population, and safe from myself. and people will be safe from me.
my madness is all that i need, and all that i care to have. its all i can handle, its all i know.

i no longer feel no love in this world of hate. everyone is out to get me. everyone has their own opinion of who i am and
what i am supposed to be. i have no dreams, and i have no goals. only but to live out this ****ty life i am cursed with.
i suppose i will make the best of this life, even if it means i cant be who i really want to be. even if it kills me inside.

with these laws inplace, they provent me from truly expressing the dark side of me.

jaydizzle's photo
Sun 07/29/07 11:33 PM
with all the truth so far away and everything i strive to become.
i sit back out of mind watching my body fall into despair.
with a knife wound to my chest and my lungs filling fast with blood, i gasp but i get no air.
blackness is to quick to surround the remaining thoughts within my head.

8 inches of your steel.. lodged into my chest. sliced into my heart.
bleeding out all my hate, into my chest cavity it flows.
turning my body rot.
a pool of black blood surrounding my soon to be lifeless body.
Like acid on flesh, it burns into anything it touches.

your hatred and lies
your sorrow and pain
all i see is a endless despair

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25